★ Official MinMin Couple Thread ★

leslie_lei

Guest minany

wow, I didn't know about MINMIN couple thread....YEAHHHHH, really overexcited ^_^

Hello eveyone, I'm new mem here. Nice to see u all.

@leslie_lei:

as a friend of mine said "if that's not the LOOK OF LOVE, then i dont know what that is..." keke

haha...love ur friend's comment so much....They look like a real couple, if they date in real life, it will be the best new for MINMIN shippers after City Hunter comes to end...I love this couple so much, and I've waited for their reunion for 4 years since I AM SAM. What would I do after CH ends? hichic..I'll miss MINMIN moments and their bright smiles...hope to see their cooperation in the movie.

Ah, thank u for ur pics. They're very beautiful ^_^

• Replies 6.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest MC_Lee

Hey minany welcome to the thread.

THank you to everyone who has contributed to this thread so far!!

We now have 4 pages for MINMin couple.

Virtual hugs for everyone!

wow, I didn't know about MINMIN couple thread....YEAHHHHH, really overexcited ^_^

Hello eveyone, I'm new mem here. Nice to see u all.

@leslie_lei:

haha...love ur friend's comment so much....They look like a real couple, if they date in real life, it will be the best new for MINMIN shippers after City Hunter comes to end...I love this couple so much, and I've waited for their reunion for 4 years since I AM SAM. What would I do after CH ends? hichic..I'll miss MINMIN moments and their bright smiles...hope to see their cooperation in the movie.

Ah, thank u for ur pics. They're very beautiful ^_^

haha WELCOME TO THE THREAD. I found Minho as a jerk on I AM SAM but they already look super cute at that time.In this series they took the chemistry to a whole different level. Dang! now im praying theyd end up together in real life.HAHA

*WAVES TO EVERYONE*!!!!!

7d9390a4jw1dita0oxwl8j.jpg

Guest juliez123

Hi everyone! ^^

I am new too, well lurker/new to this topic, but i just want to say I LOVE MIN MIN too!! Honestly, , when PMY was casted as City Hunter's love interest, i was pretty meh about it. But, man she blew me out of the water! When i first saw her in episode 2 bickering with LMH..i instantly felt their strong chemistry! I also admire her for her strong personality and cute image. She sounds so sweet and sincere to everyone. Also, LMH , i didn't watch BOF but i watched PT and he was awesome! Plus, he's my age haha. Anyways, I just love them and i really want to just chat with all of you and spazz over minmin =P. love love love them. there's something about them that i love. it's like they're acting but they're not. haha the chemisty is great! I also have a tumblr pretty much dedicated to them : julieisjulia.tumblr.com =P anyways, i can't wait to hear from you guys and i'll post images too..btw did u check out this video

REALLY GOOD FANVID. FULLSCREEN IT for the kiss. (i swear she does kiss back!)

Other videos:

Lee Min Ho & Park MIn Young - I AM SAM Scene

Lee min Ho & PMY - IAMSAM scene #2

they are so cute..even when they were in I AM SAM..=O

-Julie

Guest felachan

Hello everyone!^^ im a newbie here..i really loves MinMin Couple too and glad to see them together.and for all of you MinMin Sippers please kindly follow my twitter and my tumblr that dedicated to our MinMin Couple this the account : twitter : @MinMinCoupleInd and Tumblr ; http://fyeahminmincouple.tumblr.com :) Thanks before and let's keep support our MinMin Couple guys ^^ <3

----------------------------------------------------------

@juliez123: Hi julie! i have been following your TUMBLR because i find it so entertaining specially on minmin posts and CH in general. keep it up!

we're kinda opposite i watch it because of Minyoung lol then Minho. I love her since I AM SAM then SKKS drama...as for Minho he was pretty neat on PT.^^

@felachan: I already followed that! thanks so much

tumblr_loif1omujD1qgaom3.gif

tumblr_loasfxUnBY1qa6urlo1_500.gif

Fantastic thread!!!

Love them their chemistry on-screen and off-screen in CH. They are so appealing to the eyes....hehe

This is the first time that I've saw LMH being so comfortable with his leading lady, could be I've never notice much of him before CH ????

But its amazing, in the extremely competitive entertainment industry in Korea, that they have the opportunity to collaborate 3 times, is it fate/destiny or what?!

Will sure miss be them together in the near future as it is unlikely they'll be able to collarborate for the 4th time???

Hope they be good friends (or something more??) for the longest time...

Guest juliez123

----------------------------------------------------------

@juliez123: Hi julie! i have been following your TUMBLR because i find it so entertaining specially on minmin posts and CH in general. keep it up!

we're kinda opposite i watch it because of Minyoung lol then Minho. I love her since I AM SAM then SKKS drama...as for Minho he was pretty neat on PT.^^

hey leslie! thats funny, thank you! im glad you like it, im pretty obsessed with lmh/pmy right now. lol ^^ But yeah, pmy is extremely pretty and talented and theres just something about the way LMH looks at pmy that gets me all warm inside. haha i just hope for a happy ending at least. =O i can't wait for wednesday, im like stalking the sbs website for videos. =P hope you're well!

This is the first time that I've saw LMH being so comfortable with his leading lady, could be I've never notice much of him before CH ????

I agree with you!! lol actually, ive never really seen much of LMH's works until City Hunter. I actually wasn't even interested in city hunter but i got hooked when he met pmy in the 2nd episode. its electric! If you see the bts videos, theres a clear distinction that he enjoys hanging out with pmy and vice versa even on stressful days. and they both smile so much! haha and one is A type and another is O type. haha i really wish they stay 'friends' and im sure since kim bum is same agency as pmy and you know lol friends all hangout haha. =P im glad pmy is getting popular too, she deserves the recognition...now just get with the boy!! lol =P

Fantastic thread!!!

Love them their chemistry on-screen and off-screen in CH. They are so appealing to the eyes....hehe

But its amazing, in the extremely competitive entertainment industry in Korea, that they have the opportunity to collaborate 3 times, is it fate/destiny or what?!

Will sure miss be them together in the near future as it is unlikely they'll be able to collarborate for the 4th time???

Hope they be good friends (or something more??) for the longest time...

Hey! i havent seen a lot of LMH bts is his other co stars but i have to say that maybe because MY and LMH worked together since that PIZZAHUT cf they're really comfortable working with each other. HAHA i love your point! DESTINY INDEED!  i just want to squish them together.ACK these two should make another series/movie together.keke.

Hey JULIE! im pinkberryteenuh on tumblr. XD Same here! im so crazy about PMY and LMH interaction on CH because they make me giddy and i feel like a kid watching them bicker and be sweet w/ each other. I really wish for a HAPPY ending though the series is more on the revenge plot. Their chemistry on episode sealed the deal for me *sigh*

tumblr_lmpbwo9id51qjg59wo1_500.jpg

Guest juliez123

Hey! i havent seen a lot of LMH bts is his other co stars but i have to say that maybe because MY and LMH worked together since that PIZZAHUT cf they're really comfortable working with each other. HAHA i love your point! DESTINY INDEED!  i just want to squish them together.ACK these two should make another series/movie together.keke.

Hey JULIE! im pinkberryteenuh on tumblr. XD Same here! im so crazy about PMY and LMH interaction on CH because they make me giddy and i feel like a kid watching them bicker and be sweet w/ each other. I really wish for a HAPPY ending though the series is more on the revenge plot. Their chemistry on episode sealed the deal for me *sigh*

hey leslie! oh sweet, let me folllow you back then! =) haha i know same here..>< so LMH got hurt on set too and so did PMY. they are definitely professional actors. I gotta commend PMY though, since she's a girl and she really put her self out there for the action scenes. what a tough girl. i cant wait for wednesday haha. oh man, ive been like baidu, youku, naver, googling everythinggg hehe.

btw, what are you guys favorite minmin moments? haha i know theres alot but which one stuck out?

For me, it is the almost kiss scene at the couch. my heart was skipping beats. i felt for nana haha. what caught me off guard was when she opened her eyes and then closed it. HOWFREAKIN CUTE IS THAT. lol . i would've said the kiss scene but bc the news came out the night before about it, it ruined it alil bit for me. haha but still good! but omo i want more skinship. please pddddd

tumblr_lojdgrQux01r01buro1_500.jpg

i love that he holds her hand..so subtletly (i bet pmy was skipping beats ahaha)

OH yeah, not sure if everyone saw this but you should watch this video: its the press conference..but its a different one..you can see BTS of them playing around..its so cute. haha SO CUTE.

Guest coconuttpp

@juliez123 

Thanks for your clip. 

But I found MinMin moments, They so cute wub.gifwub.gif

And I think they gaze upon each other all the times.w00t.gifw00t.gif

Cr: My cap

MinMin-horz.jpg

Guest MC_Lee

Yay the forum is growing. This warms my heart so much you guys!

As for the issue of LMH's other couple pairings, I think Min Young and Min Ho have had the most history and experience with each other. They both knew each other in I am Sam and so filming this drama has made them alot closer. As for Goo Hye Sun, yes they made a great pairing, but I don't think Min Ho is as comfortable with her as he is with Min Young. they seem more natural and relaxed with each other, to me. ;)

I love this couple, they are just sooo cute together beside that they are both very good-looking what i love most about them is thag they always seem so cheerful and laugh a lot.

Guest coconuttpp

As for the issue of LMH's other couple pairings, I think Min Young and Min Ho have had the most history and experience with each other. They both knew each other in I am Sam and so filming this drama has made them alot closer. As for Goo Hye Sun, yes they made a great pairing, but I don't think Min Ho is as comfortable with her as he is with Min Young. they seem more natural and relaxed with each other, to me. ;)

I think so MinHo still uncomfortable with GooHyeSun, maybe coz she older than MinHo too much.

But with MinYoung, MinHo has the most comfortable with her. They will have eyesight to talk the secret all the times, biggrin.gifbiggrin.gif

Guest MC_Lee

I think so MinHo still uncomfortable with GooHyeSun, maybe coz she older than MinHo too much.

But with MinYoung, MinHo has the most comfortable with her. They will have eyesight to talk the secret all the times, *quoted image**quoted image*

Park Min Young is also older than Lee Min ho, but I think what sets her apart from Goo Hye Sun is that she is more approachable, and doesn't put pressure on him to treat her as if she's an elder.

Lee Min Ho & Park Min Young kiss for an hour and a half for “City Hunter”

20110427_minho_minyoung_1.jpgOn April 19th, the two actors visited a club in Seoul’s Kangnam area to film a kiss scene for SBS’s “City Hunter“. Lee Min Ho was scripted to kiss Park Min Young spontaneously to perform his mission as a ‘city hunter’; Park Min Young happened to be at the club to protect the President’s daughter, ‘Da Hae’, as part of her job as a secret service agent.

In order to successfully pull off the scene, Lee Min Ho had to kiss Park Min Young rather powerfully to give off the feeling that the kiss was unplanned. It was a short kiss, but the couple reportedly filmed for an hour and a half to get the scene just right.

The production team for “City Hunter” stated, “The kiss was an important scene to serve as a turning point for the couple’s relationship. The two showed perfect harmony in a happy environment, so the filming commenced well.”

Cr:allkpop

Guest juliez123

@juliez123 

Thanks for your clip. 

But I found MinMin moments, They so cute *quoted image**quoted image*

And I think they gaze upon each other all the times.*quoted image**quoted image*

]*quoted image*

hey coconutpp! omo i love your screen caps!! i wish i could do it with my mac but i dont know how. haha, do you mind if i post that on my tumblr? yeah isn't the bts so cute..lol she is a spunky one..definitely NOT quiet type haha and its cute how they both laugh =P i kept rewatching it..did u see this mv yet? its so goood

link you guys should fullscreen the vid especially the kiss..she kisses back the more i watch it LOL

Park Min Young is also older than Lee Min ho, but I think what sets her apart from Goo Hye Sun is that she is more approachable, and doesn't put pressure on him to treat her as if she's an elder.

Hi MC_Lee! I agree with you because the more i watch PMY talk and her personality and what people say about her, the more i see that she is very easy going , i think Yoochun and Song joon ki commented that she's strong personality but very very laid back. haha i think LMH also said that too in the sbs interveiw that she's comfortable and easy going to be around. =P But i think thats true, she's not intimidating but she is really pretty so how can 2 hot people not like each other? lol..doesn't make sense haha is there a logic to that ? =P jk jk.

i've always wandered about the kiss bts..if NO NG means a good thing or they just wanted to hurry and get out of it or lol wish she closed her eyes though, it would've made the kiss so much hotter. haha now onto the bed scene! =P

YEY i see a discussion now! haha maybe I should always include this link on this thread everytime I post on CITY HUNTER thread haha.

hey leslie! oh sweet, let me folllow you back then! =) haha i know same here..>< so LMH got hurt on set too and so did PMY. they are definitely professional actors. I gotta commend PMY though, since she's a girl and she really put her self out there for the action scenes. what a tough girl. i cant wait for wednesday haha. oh man, ive been like baidu, youku, naver, googling everythinggg hehe.

btw, what are you guys favorite minmin moments? haha i know theres alot but which one stuck out?

hahaha omg you know you're on of my sources of Tumblr because im always frequent on threads with CITY HUNTER on their hashtags lmao. I dont know how go about Baidu and Youku so I only have my friend to give me videos of MinMin keke. I only go to tumblr and dc inside. YES YES YES now we have you on board there'd be more sources haha.

As for the FAV minmin moments, THERE ARE A LOT! lol. But i find those scenes when he was taking care of her after she got shot so endearing. Specially when he tended to her wounds maaaaaaan that was just so darn sweet and loving.

I AM SPAZZING BECAUSE OF YOUR VID! omg they are clearly so so so soooo comfortable off screen

Minyoung's personality is like a bit of a boyish girl, i mean she laughs hard and just too laid back.lol You know the type that people can say 'she's on of the boys' and maybe that's one reason she also developed good working relationship with the cast of SungKyunKwang Scandal. I have to say at times there might be glitch on Minyoung's acting but her personality and her charm exudes that which makes me love her on screen.

@juliez123 

Thanks for your clip. 

But I found MinMin moments, They so cute *quoted image**quoted image*

And I think they gaze upon each other all the times.*quoted image**quoted image*

*quoted image*

I love you cap! It shows that they cant take their eyes off each other. I wanna squish them so that theyd kiss hehe. Gosh these two feeding my delusional mide *sigh* Maybe they have secret codes behind those gaze haha omg i really love them together.

MC!!!! we even have a growing discussion now i could cry!!! ♥♥♥ True Minyoung and Minho have the most history with their previous works and its really wonderful how theyve maintained their friendship all these years. Well maybe not the I WILL CALL you type but it shows on how they interact with one another and the BTS.  As for Go Hye Sun i havent had the chance to watch a lot of BTS maybe 1 or 2 so I couldnt really tell how Minho interacted with her. Maybe i should find time to watch those.  Also, though Minyoung is a little older than Minho i think 1 year older then it makes Minho more comfortable. Not only that Minyoung's personally is so laid back that people dont have a hard time working with her.

I dont know if this is the same w/ you guys but during the last 2 episodes when they fought I felt my heart squeezing cause it seems so real. Like a real life couple who love each other so much and they had to break up. All i want for the next episodes if for our MinMin to have a bed scene.lmaoooo. gosh i can only hope

156wgls.gif

Guest juliez123

YEY i see a discussion now! haha maybe I should always include this link on this thread everytime I post on CITY HUNTER thread haha.

hahaha omg you know you're on of my sources of Tumblr because im always frequent on threads with CITY HUNTER on their hashtags lmao. I dont know how go about Baidu and Youku so I only have my friend to give me videos of MinMin keke. I only go to tumblr and dc inside. YES YES YES now we have you on board there'd be more sources haha.

As for the FAV minmin moments, THERE ARE A LOT! lol. But i find those scenes when he was taking care of her after she got shot so endearing. Specially when he tended to her wounds maaaaaaan that was just so darn sweet and loving.

I AM SPAZZING BECAUSE OF YOUR VID! omg they are clearly so so so soooo comfortable off screen

Minyoung's personality is like a bit of a boyish girl, i mean she laughs hard and just too laid back.lol You know the type that people can say 'she's on of the boys' and maybe that's one reason she also developed good working relationship with the cast of SungKyunKwang Scandal. I have to say at times there might be glitch on Minyoung's acting but her personality and her charm exudes that which makes me love her on screen.

OOH leslie, i agree with you! I totally think she has a tomboyish personality and she's very strong..haha i can see why scandal broke out between her and yoochun for skks. which brings me to another point, im surprised theres no scandal between LMH & PMY. LOL this is very interesting to me because GHS & LMH had one and so did PMY & YC. but not our minmin. HMMM lol Sometimes, from watching their past videos together (I AM SAM and their interviews) - i can say they are definitely really good friends if not closer now, i wonder if they would hang out at cafes with their friends together haha. i wish i was a korean netzen. anyways, yeah i agree her laugh is so cute. its contagious and cute. I like that her voice is squeaky high or girly. its normal. =)

I know right, that video, omg there were soo many cute moments like in teh background, she would hold hands with hara but talk to LMH when he walks back lol. they were probably joking around. you know what i also like from watching CH bts is the "paper-scissor-rock" game they play. its so cute, and i bet he loses on purpose. haha i have such a crazy minmin shipper heart right now. i just want a bed scene. PLEASEE. JEBALL. lol

Yeah, tumblr is fun. i only recently started updating it bc of CH. haha yeah definitely will post more stuff here for you guys ^^ i lovee tlaking about minmin ,we should all watch teh CH together live and post LOL. spazzzz

MC!!!! we even have a growing discussion now i could cry!!! ♥♥♥ True Minyoung and Minho have the most history with their previous works and its really wonderful how theyve maintained their friendship all these years. Well maybe not the I WILL CALL you type but it shows on how they interact with one another and the BTS.  As for Go Hye Sun i havent had the chance to watch a lot of BTS maybe 1 or 2 so I couldnt really tell how Minho interacted with her. Maybe i should find time to watch those.  Also, though Minyoung is a little older than Minho i think 1 year older then it makes Minho more comfortable. Not only that Minyoung's personally is so laid back that people dont have a hard time working with her.

I dont know if this is the same w/ you guys but during the last 2 episodes when they fought I felt my heart squeezing cause it seems so real. Like a real life couple who love each other so much and they had to break up. All i want for the next episodes if for our MinMin to have a bed scene.lmaoooo. gosh i can only hope

You know this is funny, i actually never seen BOF (well i did like first ep but i didn't understand the hype..probably saw too many versions already) anyways, so i started watching it again and i saw bunch of videos of the bts and i clicked and honestly, i kinda do see that LMH is a very very friendly guy with girls. haha very very very very friendly, he's definitely a gentlemen and a ladie's man. and for sure he likes noonas, i remember he said its weird or he doesn't know how to handle younger girls. i think he likes to be led. I also watched this other interview, where he said that if he likes someone, he would tease or play with them. haha just sayinggg.

sometimes i do feel delusional too. lol but its ok, we all have an ultimate OTP in our minds. mine is definitely minmin right now.

-julie

Park-Min-Young-Lee-Min-Ho-HEADER.jpg

totally gorgeous together. and individually.

20110708_minyoung_judo_minho.jpg?w=430&h=286

i also remember for the SBS good morning show, they showed NGs and one of them said how PMY had a hard time keeping eye contact while doing this judo scene with lmh so she kept making NGs. haha how cute. she kept laughing =P

454c1b40e20ead1d32d04f85709fe2f3_large.jpg

i think its cute that they posted these bts smile series.

0Q44IS8-0.jpg

both attended KBS drama awards 2010 last year. he awarded Yoo Chun for new actor. GHS awarded PMY for best actress?

1308928380955_000.jpg

77119ee2tw1dj45qtztkbj.jpg

her nana board!

20110711122259_3909.jpg

not to be perverted but his hands LOL..woooo

tumblr_lokkplhXiu1qb567lo1_500.jpg

Are both trugen and compagna under the same family for clothing brand (mens & womens?) ? interesting

Archived