★ Official MinMin Couple Thread ★

leslie_lei

• Replies 6.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Rinnah_Louise

Hi everyone I'm just new here :) I'm just wondering is there anyone update min min couple here? Know what happen to min min couple... Thanks!!H

OH finaly I found some MINMINERS who badly miss our OTP.
 Guys,you all saw those same things about minmin right? Specialy in past weeks there were so many clues like same sign,same hat,same coat...........I think that they will admit their relationship again in this year.I don't know why but that always come to my mind. ;;) Am I the only one who think like that?MinMin Fighting! :x :x:x

PiyuMiUmesha said: OH finaly I found some MINMINERS who badly miss our OTP.
 Guys,you all saw those same things about minmin right? Specialy in past weeks there were so many clues like same sign,same hat,same coat...........I think that they will admit their relationship again in this year.I don't know why but that always come to my mind. ;;) Am I the only one who think like that?MinMin Fighting! :x :x:x

Guest NotTheKRUNGYSandy

Gangnam Blues' release date in the Philippines will be on March 4, 2015 (Minyoung's birthday).What a nice coincidence :)

• 2 weeks later...

2014.01.16 Park Min Young at Incheon & 2015.01.26 Lee Min Ho at Incheon.If I'm not mistaken both MinMin were heading to China
mm2_zpsovqicahm.jpgmm_zpsppzuzvju.jpg
mm3_zpsrpjokjqt.jpg

This may not be a big deal but I always see that they are always matching and meant to be together  :x MinMin will be my forever OTP.They are the best & I always trust that they are real & I know they are still together. :x

• 4 weeks later...

Hello fellow MinMin shippers! So i was browsing the latest news on Soompi and I found an article talking about how Lee Min Ho plans to comeback at the end of this year with a new drama and coincidentally just a day before I was on the Park Min Young soompi fan thread and I saw that she also has plans to comeback at the end of this year with a new drama!!!! Although its probably too much to ask for a MinMin reunion in a new drama, its still cool how they both have the same career plans for this year!  ;))

• 4 weeks later...

Well I wanna say BYE BYE MIN HO. This was me when I heard the newsmyg2_zpswu0l5j4p.gif
But after few minutes I am likepg29_zpscwzggsch.gif
Min Youngssi I love you even more now,Finaly I could be strong like you and smiling whatever happens.Eonni sarahanyeyooo  :x :x :x :x :x :x :-* :-* :-*

Guest miralonaqkie2014_at_gmail.com_stv

Im sad to the news...that lmh dating someone...its ok pmy we are here to love you uncondionally...and support you ....god is on our side...

Guest shruk

i thought they were good together, but not meant to be. She has an whole ocean to fish in. Bless her. Good luck to him.

Archived