★ Official MinMin Couple Thread ★

leslie_lei

• Replies 6.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi everyone !! I've always been a lurker on this thread and I've decided today to join Soompi ans most importantly to be a part of the Minmin community <3 I've always been a big fan of Min Ho and Min Young's chemistry and I was so happy to see they finally got together after the end of the shooting of City Hunter. (my favorite drama so far *-*)From the bottom of my broken Minmin heart, since the day their agencies told us they were no longer an item, I secretely hoped it was not true and that they still were together, telling the fans that Min Ho was free to stop that hatred Min Young got from some jealous persons. We don't know anything about their private life now and I totally respect them for that. If I were them, I wouldn't like my private life to be on the tabloïds... Anyway, I'm here today because I felt something very strange while listening to the new album of Min Ho oppa. I don't know if you guys listened to it but a song made me curious. It's "Stalker". When I first read the title of this song, I immediately thought of Dispatch, the day when they discovered he was seeing Min Young and everything was revealed. But the most curious thing is the lyrics of the song. I'm giving you the english translation : 

Good Night
Words that comforted me
At that last moment, your smile felt deeper to me

Let’s leave, let’s leave farther away
Waiting for you is good for me

You want me now, it’s time now
I love you, I need you, tonight
Before the night is over, before it’s too late
Tell me you love me again
Hold tight to my hand and tell me you always waited for me

I’m the only one
I’m the only one for you

Don’t tell me to give up on you
It’s meaningless to me
It’s alright, you’re prettier like that

The reason you left me
Yes, so I can forget it
I can be better, better than that other person

You want me now, it’s time now
I love you, I need you, tonight
Before the night is over, before it’s too late
Tell me you love me again
Hold tight to my hand and tell me you always waited for me

I love You, I need you

What if those words were for Min Young? I can't help but feel like it has a deeper meaning than what the majority thinks. What do you think about it MinMin shippers? 

Let's hope the future will be good for our Minmin!! 

tumblr_n9xm13Hktd1tikv92o9_250.gif

Hi every one in the minmin family. Loooooong time lurker and secret admirer. Thanks to Ms Leslie and Ms Waffs and all other contributers. Something made me re register.......my sincere admiration and thanks to Mr / Ms TubaB, who is single handedly (most times anyway) pulling this ship along with the cute and nostalgic pictures. I wish TubaB could write something briefly in english about his/her starting admiration and background coz sometimes I do see arabic script. Nevermind...as they say, one picture says a thousand words. Now on to my story.....

Im from Malaysia and like many of us do enjoy Korean dramas. Enjoy means seeing any TV series to the end, and thats it. So randomly watching City Hunter, I realised the series was unique and to date the best of Lee Min Ho's dramas (I thought the others were just passable). Park Min Young was very good in her role in SKKS so I had no problem with her. Because the production was excellent and the story not of the usual kind, I checked out the BTS, NGs and outakes stored in Yutube. Lo and behold, there was another story - a little cute reallife romance going on between the OTP.

So I knew I had to investigate further, obviously the best place was at Soompi. Here to my surprise there were not one but two and lately a third popular couple ship, pairing LMH with his leading ladies. Hope I dont offend anyone but I would like to give my impressions of each. The first ship was to me like the haunted/ghost pirate ship from the movie Pirates of the Carribean. Endlessly cursed to sail the 7 seas, never able to come to shore, randomly shooting a cannonball when threatened. for years and years, looking for a treasure that never existed.

The third ship gave me the impression of an air ship/balloon. Filled with exitable hot air, cute funny, a lot of made up gas - unthreatening, entertaing but Im afraid just waiting for a prick from reality to be blown out of the sky.

Now we come to this ship, which has turned into a submarine- gone underwater-except for a few bubbles from TubaB. Ive gone through this thread twice, even though a late comer, and experienced the highlights of their outing and the fallout from their breakup. I was touched. Despite my cynicism, I have a soft spot for these two and wish the best for their future. I drop in occassionally and now decided to make a contribution to keep this submarine going. I hope other lurkers come to say Hi, too. Thanks, hope I didnt bore anyone. See ya!

Archived