[TAIWAN DRAMA 2011] MEI LE JIA YOU / LOVE KEEPS GOING

Guest t3n5h1_chu_k015h173

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest tamahome_1

toGETherONE what about the subtitle?? i saw in the website that only ep 7 is subbed??

no one is interesting in this drama ???

Guest poly_poly

I'm so addicted to this drama, I have never thought about this couple before, but my thought is totally changed when I watched the a last couple episodes. They hav a good chemistry; moreover, my heart will beat so fast when I'm watching the kiss scene especially in Yilie's home. Well, I can't wait for the next ep that their relationship is closer.

Hello everyone :), can i request for Torrent file for the downloads?

I am following this drama because I am curious to see Cindy and Mike's acting. Wanna see if they have strong chemistry or not.

I know from previous dramas, Mike He loves to kiss the leading girls so passionately, so cant wait to see the way he kisses Cindy Wang as well :)

Guest toGETherONE

toGETherONE what about the subtitle?? i saw in the website that only ep 7 is subbed??

no one is interesting in this drama ???

Pardon the late response. You may continue watching Eng subbed version online @ viki.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest songjc

anyone knows of any other website that is showing this drama with english subs? There's something wrong with viikii right now. can't access it. thanks in advance for the help.

Guest summers83

anyone know total how many eps this drama have?? thanks

13 episodes cause it says on DramaWiki that it'd end on Aug 28 and the new series on CTV is on 4th Sept showing Love Recipe 料理情人夢

Guest AiMango

ep 24 and 25 are up for china version, which contain ep 13. 26 is last ep for china ver.

cried a lot in these episodes,

although cyndi really needs to improve her acting when she cries lol.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest .:daRkwinGs:.

I finished the drama about two wks ago. I love it a lot. Considering buying it. I love how she have trust in him through out the whole drama even though they were going through a tough time....I love how their romance began n end. It really tells you that they are really meant for each other.

Guest jollibee

the thing about chinese/taiwanese dramas is that the opening song & the opening itself is so interesting that you end up watching everything..

anyways..

i likes the drama..i skimmed thru some parts but it was good..

the drama was cute but at the same time quite real..

• 5 weeks later...

Archived