[Drama 2011] I Need Romance 로맨스가 필요해

serenasf95

Since this story is being told from the women's point of view we don't really get to see what SS response to their break up is. We don't know how he has been effected if at all. The one interesting thing is IY always say's that they have not broken up, she even goes so far as to describe her relationship with CH as an affair, but SS always says I want you back or I want us to get back together. To my way of think that means he see's them as broken up. I know that he can't just replace the actress from the film because of their relationship but he could stop having personal contact with her. If he does not want to change the code to his door he should at least make her aware of not coming into his home that way. Why would he need to meet her at his home to watch a dvd, if he wanted her to learn something why could he just tell her what he looking for and where to find it on the dvd, and wouldn't this be something she would do with an AD instead of him.

I know that SS and IY will end up together because they are the leads, but in reality a cheater is a cheater, and because she has invested 10 years of her life with him does not mean she should give him the rest of it.I for one don't believe that most men cheat.  When he left her alone with CH drunk it was not because he trusted her it was because he discovered that she was sleeping with a pillow that had his shirt wrapped around it. That told him everything he needed to know about how she felt.

• Replies 737
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am soooooooooo not prepared for a SS-IY pairing. Forgiveness is all well.and.good but reconciliation?? No thank you!! Especially since I am hoping for a happy ending for SH. Based purely on the way he has been giving her romance and his personality, I don't think he would ever.stoop as low as SS. Of course that could be my personal prejudice talking. Hahaha.

And much thanks for.the hot preview pics. Seriously. For real. Thank you. Haha.

Guest sp4078

RAWR !! Screw that drama laws. She can ditch both guys and move on the next for all I care, but I just cannot accept that she'd take the cheater (twice) back.

"That's what men do" ? B.S. If that's what he does, fine, he can go sleep around, but don't tie a girl down and make her watch you cheat. That's immoral.

I have a friend who was hit by her bf in their argument (and bleeding). She still came back to him after 5 times like that. I understand emotional attachment is hard to get rid of, but it annoys me to no end. A girl should just love herself first.

Taken from TVN ... written preview for ep 11 - anyone care to translate

로맨스가 필요해 11회

방영일 : 2011.07.18

“오늘 밤... 안길까, 말까?”

인영은 성현과의 연애가 즐겁지만 그와 하루 밤을 보내기는 아직 두렵고...

현주는 덕수와의 하루 밤이 자꾸 생각이 나지만 그를 피하게 된다.

인영은 성수에게 성현이 다친 것에 대해 사과를 요구하고,

성수는 성현에게 질투를 느낀다. 성수는 괜히 성현에게 시비를 걸고,

성현은 기분이 상하는데...

인영은 성현에게 미안하기만 하고 성현을 위로하는데...

인영은 오늘 밤 성현과 하루 밤을 보낼까...?

서연은 준이가 너무 매력적이다. 그래서 준이에게 적극적으로 대시하고

그를 가지고 싶다. 하지만 알렉스도 포기하지는 않고...

과연 서연은 어떤 남자를 선택할지...

한편 현주는 화가 나서 덕수를 찾아가 멱살을 잡는데...

If both men are cheater ... just drop them

In that case, ending should be IY be single again and looking out for love and not afraid of changes.

Guest squeaky

i don't think she's going to end up with sungsoo....the other guy definitely has potential to end up with her. she just needs to go through  the realization process.

Guest campange

i don't think she's going to end up with sungsoo....the other guy definitely has potential to end up with her. she just needs to go through the realization process.

I hope your thought will come true wub.gifwub.gifwub.gif

Guest Lorlena

Hi you all :)

Thanks for the recaps and all the spoilers that makes us lurkers ever so happy :D but does anybody know the name of the actor playing Duk-soo...? Its so annoying when you cant find something that simple. So please HELPPP  :( And i saw someone asking the same thing about the photographer- why is it hard to find the list of the full cast :(

Guest slpyazn528

Hi you all :)

Thanks for the recaps and all the spoilers that makes us lurkers ever so happy :D but does anybody know the name of the actor playing Duk-soo...? Its so annoying when you cant find something that simple. So please HELPPP  :( And i saw someone asking the same thing about the photographer- why is it hard to find the list of the full cast :(

김형민 is the actor that plays duksoo (Kim Hyung Min)

이관훈 is the photographer actor. (Lee Gwan Hoon)

Guest sammytruong

I don't understand show!

how can it be? the show was getting me hopeful believing in love along with In Young....I was thinking forget the cheater because she and Sung Hyun are just so cute and he likes her so much until the end! so frustrating! is he cheating on her???

Archived