[Drama 2011] I Need Romance 로맨스가 필요해

serenasf95

Guest relly

Hi Everyone,

I Need Romance Episode 4, 5, 6 and 7 English Soft-Sub Subtitle are out.

IneedRomance.gif

I Need Romance 1-7 English Subtitle can be found Community Translated Subtitle (CTS) Project:-

This is a new project for the DSS CTS Team.

URL: http://www.darksmurfsub.com/forum/index.php?%2Ftopic%2F1857-i-need-romance-2011-coming-soon%2F

Please visit the link for more information about the Community Translated Subtitle (CTS) Project. CTS Project is about FANS helping FANS for FAST SUBTITLE RELEASE! Enjoy!

• Replies 737
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Lismel

You mean which episodes ? If you ask for ep 7 and 8, they have been posted here already, just go look for them ^^

If you ask for episode 9... give it some time ! Probably tomorrow ;)

Guest lazyphu

I'm just watched ep 9 raw. I find the scene with Hyun Joo and Kim Duk Soo very funny.

Weird that never happen to me.wink.gif

Guest sherryholic

I believe we have to be patient when it comes to episode 9/upcoming episodes

This Drama is a cable programmed show, so it takes a while before torrents are up.

Maybe in a couple of hours, I'm sure it will be up by then, just wait until semi-fly posts links ;)

You mean which episodes ? If you ask for ep 7 and 8, they have been posted here already, just go look for them ^^

If you ask for episode 9... give it some time ! Probably tomorrow ;)

yes sorry, i was asking for 9.

And yes , will wait.

Guest xoxdreamgurlazn209

OMG i am in need or recap lmao what happen ahah who here was counting down the days until it was monday because I know I did lmao xD haha idk how popular this drama is because it's going against Miss Ripley and now Myung-wol the Spy with shinhwa eric come back as an actor so probably not that well known

Guest Biliu

I just saw some scenes from episode 9! And he was really good!

ce the first time in the KHJ were so cute! blush.gif I do not understand why she does it with him later! :unsure:

I am dissatisfied with the fact that the IJ still run behind the KSS after all he's done! And the fact still be so worried about what he does and what he thinks.

I swear I thought they were over ... But what is this??

And she'll look for it in ep 10?! He is already a lost cause to stay with him will only suffer more.

Why did not she just give a real chance to our CEO haaaaaa it is so beautiful in these epis!

Does the end it will actually end up with KSS, after all she is still going to forgive him one more time?

What do you think?!

I prefer her to be alone than to forgive him and come back with KSS. tongue2.gif

But of course I prefer that it ends with the SH. :phew:

Haaaa this drama is driving me crazy! :wacko:

Thanks for the uploads and links, very much appreciated! I like this show, the characters are all so hopelessly flawed! :lol:

I have to say, my disdain for SS grows with each episode. Not only is he a lying liar who lies, and a cheat, but he is immature, grasping, vindictive, and weak. That just about sums him up, I think.

He wants her to forgive him, with no promises that he will behave any differently. Even though he knows her values, and knows what will make her happy, he continues to think only of his own wants, needs, and selfish, childish impulses. Whacking his competition in the head with a tennis ball is the last straw. He is officially dead to me, and if she ends up with him I will not only be disgusted with her, and with him, but with the show. fury.gif

It will be like 49 Days, only with bad relationship decisions instead of death. And at least with 49 Days, she wasn't going to die again - this guy is going to be a shameless cheat and nasty little boy again and again.

Guest trixicopper

I am seriously running out of patience with IY. Girl needs to learn when to let go. I can understand forgiving someone once, but SS is a repeat offender. Unfortunately at the rate this is going, it seems like she will end up with SS. Just imagine the two of them, for the rest of their lives every time they get into a fight she will drag this back out of the closet again. Also you know he would do it again. Life is too short for that kind of "stuff".

Poor puppy is so going to get his heart broken. :( I can't believe he bought her shoes. Like that ever ends well in Kdrama Land. I was yelling at the monitor... "Nooo! Not Shoes!!!!"

Archived