[Drama 2011] I Need Romance 로맨스가 필요해

serenasf95

• Replies 737
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest lazyphu

Oh dear lord, I've burn through all eight episode in one sitting. I'm I a freak or what. Thought it only 40 min instead of 1 hour. 

I'm a In Young x Sung Hyun fan. But from my Kdrama experience, the main female lead never fall for the second male lead.

Too bad it not as popular as Heartstrings or City Hunter. Now I'm off to watch ‘The Stupid’ bye.

@xxxxx you can get sub from D-A or mediumqulity.

Guest anyala

lazyphu...thanks for the tips on the subs..

totally agree with you...

this drama should get more attention... i was hooked right from the start...I need romance...! fighting!!

Written preview for ep 9 & 10 extracted from TVN :

“너, 지금 질투하니?”

인영은 성현이 호텔대표가 되자 부담감에 그를 피한다.

성현은 자신을 피하기만 하는 인영을 불러 술을 마시고 쓰러진다.

인영은 어쩔 수 없이 성현을 자신의 집으로 데려가고 성수는 질투를

느끼는데...

한편 현주는 서연의 조언에 따라 덕수를 이용해 처녀에서 탈출하고자 한다.

하지만 남자에 서툴고 두렵기만 한 현주. 그녀는 첫 경험에 성공할까?

서연은 준이와 대관령으로 사진촬영을 간다.

준이는 서연의 솔직당당한 매력에 본심을 슬쩍 내비치고

서연은 돌발적으로 준이에게 키스를 하는데...

ep 10

“다시 나에게 사랑이 올까?”

인영과 현주는 사랑에 자유롭고 당당한 서연이 부럽기만 하다.

서연은 알렉스와도 준이와도 진하고 적극적인 연애를 하고...

인영은 성현이 믿음직스럽고 자상하지만 그에게 사랑을 느끼진 못 한다.

성현의 자상함에 아직도 성수와의 과거가 아른거린다.

인영은 호텔에서 영화촬영을 하는 성수에게 깨끗한 정리를 요구하지만

성수는 인영에게 매달리고... 우유부단한 인영의 마음. 그리고 방해물 강희.

인영의 마음은...?

한편 현주는 덕수와의 하룻밤 후 관계를 정리하려 한다.

덕수는 현주에게 매달리지만 현주는 마음이 가지 않는다.

덕수는 현주의 따귀를 때리는데...

인영과 성현, 그리고 성수, 강희는 같이 테니스를 치게 된다.

경기 중에 펼쳐지는 이들의 사랑의 화살표는 어디로 향하게 될까...?

Anyone care to translate???

Guest xxxxx

Oh dear lord, I've burn through all eight episode in one sitting. I'm I a freak or what. Thought it only 40 min instead of 1 hour. 

I'm a In Young x Sung Hyun fan. But from my Kdrama experience, the main female lead never fall for the second male lead.

Too bad it not as popular as Heartstrings or City Hunter. Now I'm off to watch ‘The Stupid’ bye.

@xxxxx you can get sub from D-A or mediumqulity.

I couldn't found the link for ep 08. Care to share?? Thanks in advance :rolleyes:

Guest xcess

SH is such a cutie hottie esp in Ep 8 where he kept pouting and throwing tantrams about how he will check his phone 100 times a day just so he will not miss her calls and how a sensitive guy like him could be hurt easily IY. Awwww if a hottie like him were to pour his heart out to me....... LOL..I will take u anytime if IY dumps you.... :wub:

Guest wuguiturtle35

“너, 지금 질투하니?”

느끼는데...

서연은 준이와 대관령으로 사진촬영을 간다.

ep 10

“다시 나에게 사랑이 올까?”

인영의 마음은...?

덕수는 현주의 따귀를 때리는데...

With my limited korean and some help from google translate, here are some main points mentioned:

Ep 9

"Are you jealous now?"

-Seunghyun being the president/representative of the hotel is reveal

-Seunghyun drank some alcohol and was drank

-Inyeong brought Seunghyun back(to her house maybe?) and Sungsoo saw it...and this made Sungsoo jealous!(haha, serve him right~)

-Joohyun still working on her "first experience" with some advices from Seoyeon

-Seoyeon and Juni(the photographer) went to the mountains to take some pictures

-Seoyeon starts to see some attractiveness in Juni...and kissed him!

Ep 10 (harder to translate for me ><, so may not be very accurate)

"You want me love me again?"

-Inyeong and Joohyun are jealous of Seoyeon's freedom in love(?)

-Seoyeon is dating both Alex and Juni(?...!?)

-Something about Inyeong and Seunghyun is mentioned.

-If i'm not wrong, Sungsoo may be shooting his movie in Inyeong's hotel? coz i see "Sungsoo", "movie" and "Inyeong's hotel mentioned"

-Sungsoo continues to be clingy, with Kanghee STILL being clingy to him

-Joohyun and Deoksu was mentioned too

-Inyeong, Seunghyun, Sungsoo and Kanghee have a tenis match together! (hope it's interesting!)

Sorry for my broken translation ><

I couldn't found the link for ep 08. Care to share?? Thanks in advance  :rolleyes:

don't look in the subtitle section. go to the drama discussion thread itself and it's listed on the first page somewhere. if you are desperate enough ... you're bound to find it. ;) that's what happen to me after wasting sometime scrolling through the subtitle section & wondering what's wrong with my eyes because i don't see anything. B) i'm referring to D-Addicts forum.

“너, 지금 질투하니?”

느끼는데...

서연은 준이와 대관령으로 사진촬영을 간다.

ep 10

“다시 나에게 사랑이 올까?”

인영의 마음은...?

덕수는 현주의 따귀를 때리는데...

"Are you being jealous now?"

Due to the pressure of Sunghyun becoming the hotel representative, Inyoung starts to avoid him.

Sunghyun calls Inyoung, who has been avoiding him, and collapses after drinking.

Inyoung has no choice but to bring Sunghyun back to her own house and Sungsoo feels jealous..

On the other hand, Hyunjoo follows Seoyeon's advice and uses Deoksu to lose her virginity.

However, will Hyunjoo, who is clumsy and fearful of men, be able to succeed on her first experience?

Seoyeon goes with Juni to Daekwangryung for a photoshoot

Juni secretly hints at his real intentions about Seoyeon's straightfoward charisma and Seoyeon suddenly kisses him...

ep 10

"Will love come to me once more?"

Inyoung and Hyunjoo are filled with envy towards Seoyeon, who is carefree and confident in love.

Seoyeon has a strong and aggressive romance with both Juni and Alex...

Despite Sunghyun being trustworthy and thoughtful, Inyoung can't feel love towards him. (im not sure if its towards or from him, but i think its towards)

Through Sunghyun's thoughtfulness, her past with Sungsoo still haunts her

Although Inyoung demands a clean break from Sungsoo, who is filming a movie in the hotel, Sungsoo clings onto her...Inyoung's wavering heart. And Kang Hee as an obstacle. Inyoung's heart will...?

On the other hand, Hyunjoo plans to settle her relationship with Deoksu after spending a night with him.

Although Deoksu still wants to continue with Hyunjoo, her heart does not waver

Deoksu slaps Hyunjoo across the cheek...

Inyoung and Sunghyun, and Sungsoo, Kanghee get themselves in a tennis match.

Where will these love arrows head towards in the midst of the competition...?

Guest campange

"Are you being jealous now?"

Due to the pressure of Sunghyun becoming the hotel representative, Inyoung starts to avoid him.

Sunghyun calls Inyoung, who has been avoiding him, and collapses after drinking.

Inyoung has no choice but to bring Sunghyun back to her own house and Sungsoo feels jealous..

On the other hand, Hyunjoo follows Seoyeon's advice and uses Deoksu to lose her virginity.

However, will Hyunjoo, who is clumsy and fearful of men, be able to succeed on her first experience?

Thank you very very very much for your translate w00t.gif

poor SH when I read the preview tears.gif please IY just forget about SS and end up with SH

if I were IY, I already choose SH...he is lovely and caring wub.gif and he is a cheobol! hahahaha tongue.gif

Guest lubbmeehonly

does anyone know how to watch in live? I watch it live through krtv8 but I put tvN on the search bar and it keeps coming up as a chinese channel. Please help

I'm sorry but WHAT? The replacement guy SLAPS Hyun Joo? That's unforgivable. I will wait to watch but I can't see how I can root for them now. :crazy::blink::wacko:  He'd better be slapping her because she's unconscious and he wants to wake her up or else...

TVN is on cable so I don't think we can watch it live.

Subtitles can be found here. Just scroll down to "Subtitles Folder."  If you want to watch it streaming, mysoju and jacinda1st have the links.

does anyone know how to watch in live? I watch it live through krtv8 but I put tvN on the search bar and it keeps coming up as a chinese channel. Please help

erm download 다음 팟 플레이어 and then just install it. type tvn into the search bar and click on the most bottom video. you should be able to watch live...

im in korea now, so im able to watch. someone please try this out and see if it works in another country, thanks.

Guest Lismel

I'm sorry but WHAT? The replacement guy SLAPS Hyun Joo? That's unforgivable. I will wait to watch but I can't see how I can root for them now. :crazy::blink::wacko:  He'd better be slapping her because she's unconscious and he wants to wake her up or else...

That's weird ! Why would he be slapping her ?! I mean, even if she's being stupid in their relationship or whatever, you don't slap a woman if you want the audience to root for you XD Can't wait to see what this is about !

That's weird ! Why would he be slapping her ?! I mean, even if she's being stupid in their relationship or whatever, you don't slap a woman if you want the audience to root for you XD Can't wait to see what this is about !

I think they are aiming to show that he is not the kind of guy, to have one night stands...

and are literally, switching them.

for example, you see women slapping men, when they have been used.

so i think they are going for that....

I think, they want to portray that the guy is hurt, and that he really fell in love with her.

The concept is a good one, just need to find way to portray the same, other than slap fest..

Archived