[Drama 2011] I Need Romance 로맨스가 필요해

serenasf95

• Replies 737
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I totally love this drama, it truly is a reflection of my late teen, early twenty and my life as it is now. I see a lot of myself in all three main characters and I can't help but laugh and cry. I'm thankful that I have loved like I could not get hurt, lived like I was immortal and cried like each tear was a diamond.

My dad told me when I got married that a successful marriage is made with the ingredients of love, respect, trust, tenderness, understanding, compassion as we go through life together there going to be times when we will have to serve the sweet taste of forgiveness. My mother told me that a man loves is not measure on how much he desire you but how much he misses you, don't ever think physical attraction is more important then spiritual connection. As I live my life as a wife and a mother I'm bless for that knowledge and thankful for the understanding of it's meaning.

Sorry there no man out there that not going to cheat, a woman can be faithful a man could only be delayed. As you get older in vest time in a relationship that is loving and respectfully you would come to understand it not about the man cheating it's about how he cheat that determine the end of the relationship. There a saying that a man always want to be a woman first when a woman just want to be the man last.

Guest trixicopper

I totally love this drama, it truly is a reflection of my late teen, early twenty and my life as it is now. I see a lot of myself in all three main characters and I can't help but laugh and cry. I'm thankful that I have loved like I could not get hurt, lived like I was immortal and cried like each tear was a diamond.

My dad told me when I got married that a successful marriage is made with the ingredients of love, respect, trust, tenderness, understanding, compassion as we go through life together there going to be times when we will have to serve the sweet taste of forgiveness. My mother told me that a man loves is not measure on how much he desire you but how much he misses you, don't ever think physical attraction is more important then spiritual connection. As I live my life as a wife and a mother I'm bless for that knowledge and thankful for the understanding of it's meaning.

Sorry there no man out there that not going to cheat, a woman can be faithful a man could only be delayed. As you get older in vest time in a relationship that is loving and respectfully you would come to understand it not about the man cheating it's about how he cheat that determine the end of the relationship. There a saying that a man always want to be a woman first when a woman just want to be the man last.

I am going to have to disagreee a little bit here. There are a lot of men who don't cheat. On the other hand, there are a lot of men AND women who do. In life a lot of stuff happens. It just depends on what you are willing to put up with.

My complaint with where we seem to be heading (and I hope I'm wrong) is if you are going to stay with someone who is not capable of being faithful to you,don't whine when it happens again. You either forgive and let it go, or move on.

Seriously show??? Are we going to have a repeat of IY and SS's little immature game? For me, IY deserve SS because she obviously can't seem to live her life without his drama. Like someone said, if IY ends up with SS it just mean that they will live together the rest of their life repeating this same cycle...SS's five year itch...perhaps now that he knows she'll forgive him eventually it'll change to monthly itch.

Guest toGETherONE

That fool really slaps her. Poor Hyun Joo. I won't be surprised if she just decides to join a convent at this point. Death to the replacement man. 

lol... yeah, buy a woman shoes and she will walk away from you. :lol:

Well... I know it's completely wrong for any man to strike force onto a woman and vice versa, however she provoked it buying him a "consolidation prize" in exchange for the "one night stand." I'm just reading their body language in E10 preview mind you. He told her a long time ago he quit working those type of work. I think disrespecting your lover is uncalled for anyhow, when she has plenty different options to go about defining her status w/ Duk-soo. She's a lawyer for goodness sake, aren't lawyers pro at manipulating the fact and bend it like Beckham to yield a better judgement? I don't know where Hyun-joo got such bad advice from, instead that love consultant needs to be punished. Give Duk-soo a break, he was seduced by Hyun-joo after all, and maybe he was rolling his heart on his sleeve for her. I think Hyun-joo has every right to strike him back once in all fairness. Kick his balls girl. Yeah! LOL!

No convent will outcome from this, maybe a rude awakening, and Hyun-joo will finally know what she wants and take charge.

It's one thing to forgive a husband with kids and a marriage at stake. Another thing to forgive a boyfriend who's cheated twice and wasn't even ready to commit until she broke up with him. In episode 1, he lied, didn't update her on important milestones in his life, bought a car, bought an apartment without her knowledge. Told her she's like a mother and a sister to him but not a lover. I don't see what's good about this guy and choosing to stay with him is nothing but selling herself short. She doesn't have to end up with Sung Hyun... I don't see how being single is not better than this. She didn't forget the first cheating incident. If she takes him back, can she really trust him again?

Men can control themselves. And of course lots easily cheat when many women have the mindset that all men cheat which, in a sense, gives them a pass. That's why someone's explanation to being caught can be, "I'm a man" as if that's supposed to be a valid explanation. 

Togetherone, the convent comment is just a joke but regardless of how insulted he felt, he can't slap a woman. That's just a compete no-no. 

Imagine a man you're not dating has the gall to hit you. What will he do when you're a couple? Beat you with a baseball bat? Hell no. She should never give that guy a second chance but with this drama, who knows? 

Guest toGETherONE

^ Right-o, that's why I suggest Hyun-joo to propel a boomerang effect onto Duk-soo in all fairness. Yes, men can control themselves, and so should/do women. Hyun-joo need not to provoke such insult to begin with.

Imagine a woman you're not dating has the galls to chop off your manhood and discredit you as a manwhore. To me, whether physical/verbal/mental abuse is all the same. Maybe such misunderstandings are common in the beginning when Hyun-joo hired him, however far along this cat n' mouse game Hyun-joo pin Duk-soo with her claws, that's enough time for their acquaintancy develop into friendship. No friends deserve mistreatment.

Only when people feel their sincerity is betrayed do they get so upset like Duk-soo. ^ , ^ v

Anyhow, I wouldn't want to marry a woman like Hyun -joo if she's gonna keep putting me down instead growing better as a couple.

I truly want this couple to work out their differences and stick together. It's their first fight, so maybe there's room for forgiveness.

^ Right-o, that's why I suggest Hyun-joo to propel a boomerang effect onto Duk-soo in all fairness.  Yes, men can control themselves, and so should/do women.  Hyun-joo need not to provoke such insult to begin with.

Imagine a woman you're not dating has the galls to chop off your manhood and discredit you as a manwhore.  To me, whether physical/verbal/mental abuse is all the same.  Maybe such misunderstandings are common in the beginning when Hyun-joo hired him, however far along this cat n' mouse game Hyun-joo pin Duk-soo with her claws, that's enough time for their acquaintancy develop into friendship.  No friends deserve mistreatment.

Only when people feel their sincerity is betrayed do they get so upset like Duk-soo. ^ , ^ v

I will say this drama does make us think of real life situations, doesn't it? 

I know of someone who was cheating on her boyfriend. He found out about it and asked her over. Then he locked the room and beat the hell out of her. Her friends told her that he only did that because he loves her so much because if he didn't, he wouldn't have been so hurt. 

So I think this is where the differences in people's values and standards come into play. 

Everyone gets hurt but it's how we respond to that hurt that we are measured by. Anyone who resorts to physical violence because his feelings got hurt, to me, is someone that should be avoided. I don't see this as a measure of sincerity because he could have used words to express how he felt and even if she wasn't listening or being callous with his feelings, a man of any worth should walk away. 

We still haven't seen the episode so we don't know the gravity of her offense but the act of slapping her says a lot about his character. And if I were her, he is someone that I would never want to interact with ever again. 

And I am not rooting for Duksoo to marry her. If he hated what she did to him, it's simply a matter of cutting his losses. And what a first fight. A first fight that results in a slap is the last time the couple should even see each other. But again, with this drama, who knows? 

Guest toGETherONE

^ Oh heck yeah, I want E10 to air now.

I wish your companion well and hope she is strong enough to cut all ties where it counts. It's hard to say, what if's... sometimes are not current events.

Hyun-joo can talk it out w/ Duk-soo instead of wrapping a tort for herself. As to your companion can do a clean breakup then after find a new love. That's respecting herself and respecting others. What, she never imagined getting caught? Cause and effect are ugly to define under these situations. So far, I notice people who like to challenge themselves, better oneself, are worthy of second chances. Such people usually prefer to learn from their mistakes. However, those content with who they are this instant, will never deserve second chances, 'cos they already chose to stay the same and will hurt someone again.

Guest trixicopper

The whole "it's your fault I hit you" meme is for the birds. There is no excuse for physical violence. I saw that in the preview and just cringed. I am curious as to how show will tapdance it's way out of this.

Guest Lismel

Everyone gets hurt but it's how we respond to that hurt that we are measured by. Anyone who resorts to physical violence because his feelings got hurt, to me, is someone that should be avoided. I don't see this as a measure of sincerity because he could have used words to express how he felt and even if she wasn't listening or being callous with his feelings, a man of any worth should walk away. 

Completely agree with clockwatcher. I don't like the fact that anytime a guy slaps a woman, he's labeled "abusive-husband-material". It's not fair, because sometime, someone really deserve to be slapped (even though it's still not okay). A lot of women can be violent and there are not considered to be abusive and monsters. That said, I do not forgive violence. Like clockwatcher said, if someone can use violence because they feel hurt, they may use whenever they have a conflict. And this is never the good answer.

On the other hand, this is a kdrama. If he's going to be with Hyun Joo, it means he's suppose to be a good person -not the kind who will turn into an abusive husband- and I will consider him as such. I don't judge kdrama characters the same way that real people XD

erm download 다음 팟 플레이어 and then just install it. type tvn into the search bar and click on the most bottom video. you should be able to watch live...

im in korea now, so im able to watch. someone please try this out and see if it works in another country, thanks.

I had dl 다음 팟 플레이어 and type tvn in search bar but all past show.

Guest Biliu

Do not quite understand what happened, we'll have to wait for the episode with subtitles. But it seemed that he felt he was playing with HJ treating him like a piece of meat. I may be wrong, as I said we have to wait the legend to speak with certainty.

I'm not in favor of violence, but said that regardless of the situation, than to speak and everything else a woman does not deserve a slap, it's more!

Yes there are women who sometimes deserve a good slap.

As someone above said that women in her situation can beat the will and are not taxed as monsters?

A slap is not like a punch or a beating, and that does not mean he is a future aggressor. Just look at his personality.

You beat someone because you're bored or because he has drunk is one thing, but you do it because that person has offended you or played with their feelings is another.

Let's face it.

Now on IY, You forgive someone who cheated on you once is one thing. Now you forgive a person even knowing that their actions hurt a lot, and it ignores that again is another thing.

And for all the SS showed nothing so far leads us to believe he will do the same thing again & again.

So this is normal as you stand the pain in your boyfriend / husband is cheating and cheating and cheating?

And this business is something that man is pure nonsense. There are men who do not cheat. I think that's pure mind is just wondering if the feelings of his partner and companion for years worth to be exchanged or injured by a night of pleasure?! ~

If you are not happy with who you are, is separate yourself clean with this person think this is the greatest show of respect you can give. The same way that men have women also have desires. So to say that this is something a man is pure sexism!

IY do not understand why you can not get rid of it? Even suffering the way she is suffering and she is still holding him.

I think she can not break free because he is still clinging to it. It just makes SS more wrong by choosing her to suffer for it.

I think her lack self-esteem!

Also I will be very upset with not only the character but also with the drama they both finish together.

Guest Lismel

I'm not in favor of violence, but said that regardless of the situation, than to speak and everything else a woman does not deserve a slap, it's more!

Yes there are women who sometimes deserve a good slap.

As someone above said that women in her situation can beat the will and are not taxed as monsters?

A slap is not like a punch or a beating, and that does not mean he is a future aggressor. Just look at his personality.

You beat someone because you're bored or because he has drunk is one thing, but you do it because that person has offended you or played with their feelings is another.

Let's face it.

Maybe a guy who slap a woman is not an abusive man. But he's still an richard simmons for using violence to deal with his anger. I agree, anyone can make a mistake out of anger. But if that happened to me, that person would be seriously in probation. Like 'you messed up once, you don't have any more chances'. And about the bold part... that is really not the point, in my opinion. Sure, a guy that 'just' slapped a woman and a guy that beat up a woman may have nothing in common. But the later was the former, once. Plus, it's all about the meaning. I think I could forgive someone who slapped me if it's really just a bad impulsion, out of anger and hurt feelings. I would never forgive a man who slap me because he thinks I was disrespectful, as a woman, towards him, a man. Perhaps I'm wrong, but I believe that abusers husband and boyfriend are this kind of people : men who believe that they have some kind of authority allowing them to hit their wife/girlfriend. But once again, maybe I'm totally wrong, I've never been in this kind of situation, thankfully.

All that long text just to say that I can forgive Replacement Guy, because I believe that his slapping was a (very bad and twisted) way to treat her as an equal (I'm not sure I'll be understood on this one... never mind !). It's still a wrong move and I hope he will have to seek forgiveness for it (I hope that In Young and Seo Yeon will hear about it ! I bet they will be furious \o/), but I think they will end up together :P

Well, we'll have to agree to disagree. I don't think it's only abuse if a man hits a woman when drunk or bored. It's also abuse even if the man was provoked. Any man worth his salt should not have to resort to violence to express himself. It usually starts from a slap to a punch and before you know it, the woman will start using make up to hide her black eyes. Maybe not every man who hits once will hit again but I'm definitely not going to stick around to find out. After I watch ep 10, I think I'm going to skip all of Duksoo's scenes... right now, Sung Soo is a better man to me. Because he was treated like a piece of meat... and so what?

To me, this is a deal breaker. They are not even in a relationship and he's already slapping her. What's there to work out? She hurt him and he slapped her. Okay, time for them to go their separate ways. No need to turn this into a romance. :vicx:

Anyway, to some pictures of hotness.

344390511.jpg

344379487.jpg

344215022.jpg

Archived