◕◡◕ BOYFRIEND (보이프렌드) ☆ Official Thread ☆

Guest cielo_nataly

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 3 weeks later...

So quiet, this thread....

I LOVE BOYFRIEND! Hahaha I hope they're not overworking themselves right now T_T

Hmm during this concept i really noticed Hyunseong. He's so cute and quiet haha. And Minwoo is growing up already (:

Can't wait to see what else they have in store (:

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hello Boyfriend fans!

We've finally created a fan club for Boyfriend! a place for you to spazz and organize stuff! Come check it out!

Boyfriend Soompi Fan Club

Anyone interested to apply for the Boyfriend FC mod post with at least six months of forum membership and is an active forumer, feel free to send me a PM. :)

• 5 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 7 months later...
Guest adikkeluangman

Boyfriend Surprises with Digital Single Announcement

After spending time with overseas fans, Boyfriend is returning to Korea to release a new digital single.
BK9NFiICEAIzepr.jpg

On May 22, Boyfriend tweeted, “What is everyone doing now~~ Haha. We just finished dinner. Did everyone eat? You probably did.. Oh, and we have a surprise present next week. Wait just a little more~ It’ll be worth getting excited for~ And don’t be sick!! Okay? Good night!” 
The surprise present has been revealed to be a new digital single. 
Starship Entertainment said, “Boyfriend successfully completed its fan meetings in Singapore, China, Taiwan, and Japan. To make up to Korean fans all the overseas activities, Boyfriend will be releasing a digital single. 
The upcoming digital single is scheduled to be unveiled on May 28. 
Photo Credit: Boyfriend’s Twitter
[Copyright CJ E&M Entertainment Portal enewsWorld, All Rights Reserved]

Guest adikkeluangman

B1A4’s San Deul and Boyfriend’s Dong Hyun Double Cast in New Musical

Leaving their idol roles for a little while, B1A4’s San Deul and Boyfriend’s Dong Hyun have both been casted in the new musical, First Man.
BLhPaT7CAAAh_qO.jpg

On May 30, it was announced that Dong Hyun and San Deul have been double casted in the musical, which surrounds the Korean folk legend about the nine-tailed fox. First Man is a humorous story about justice and love. 
The musical will begin on September 28 at Sibuya’s AiiA Theater Tokyo. More detailed on the musical will be released with time. 
This will be Dong Hyun’s first musical, and San Deul′s second. 
Photo Credit: WM Entertainment, Starship Entertainment
[Copyright CJ E&M Entertainment Portal enewsWorld, All Rights Reserved]
http://mwave.interest.me/news/newsdetail.m?searchNewsVO.news_id=201305301131_37408&category=Issue&page=1

• 1 year later...
Guest adikkeluangman

BOYFRIEND PREMIERE SHOWCASE 'OBSESSION'http://youtu.be/3MBuL4DcMHQ Totally unexpected with this image change. Looking forward for this.

Guest adikkeluangman

보이프렌드(BOYFRIEND) - Intro + 너란여자(OBSESSION) 밀당버전(Zoom In & Out ver.)http://youtu.be/a5gz6G9qRUo Not sure why they got couple video for this thing but this version made me dizzy. 

• 3 weeks later...
Guest adikkeluangman

[Fake Documentary] PART.1 케이윌(K.will) - THE CASTING

Celebrities featured here are IU, MBLAQ's Thunder, Boyfriend's Minwoo, SISTAR's Soyu and actor Ji Chang Wook. Talk about their hopes on K.will new album. So adorable.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest adikkeluangman

[Making Film] 보이프렌드(BOYFRIEND) WINGCAR ATTACK! (윙카 어택!)

They boys  do sort of guerrilla concert in Seoul and Busan and meet their fans. Good plan.

Guest adikkeluangman

[THE VOICE] PART.3 보이프렌드 동현(BOYFRIEND DongHyun) Beauty and a beat

BOYFRIEND DONGHYUN's cover version of JUSTIN BIEBER's "Beauty and a beat". Why don't the full song instead...

Archived