[Variety] Saturday Freedom - Secret 시크릿

Guest adikkeluangman

Guest adikkeluangman

[KBS] Shin Bong Sun, Lee Hwi Jae, Kim Hee Chul
[Variety 2011]Secret 시크릿

INFO

Channel : KBS2

Summary : Entertainment | South Korea | 2011.06.04 ~

About : The program explores the secrets of the stars in seven people on a celebrity, confiding his secret ... More

MC : Shin Bong Sun, Lee Hwi Jae, Kim Hee Chul

“Kim Hee Chul, Lee Whee Jae, and Shin Bong Sun will be working together as the three MCs of the show. For his first recording, Kim Hee Chul participated as both a host and a guest.”

According to PD Kim, he believes that Kim Hee Chul’s emceeing skills is on par with a veteran MC’s. Despite it being his first recording, the singer was able to keep the show flowing for the entire 12 hours, and made sure to keep the cast and audience entertained by confessing shocking secrets about himself.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest chopper!

why does the ep that was aired yesterday contain only 10min of footage?

because immortal song 2 got an extended time.

so sad becus i actually like this show better, interesting concept too^^ the preview makes me curious.

because immortal song 2 got an extended time.

so sad becus i actually like this show better, interesting concept too^^ the preview makes me curious.

Who are the guest? i only recognize Heechul, Simon D...

Will KBSworld be subbing this show

Who are the guest? i only recognize Heechul, Simon D...

Will KBSworld be subbing this show

Baek Ji Young, Kim Tae Hyun, Jeon Hyun Mo, Choi Yeo Jin & Kim Hyun Jung

WEF 25 June 2011, "Immortal Song 2" & "Secret" (E-subbed) will air on KBSWorld (Asia/Europe)

- First Run : Sat @ 5:20pm KST (as "Saturday Freedom")

- Encore Run : Tues @ 11:10pm KST (as "Saturday Freedom")

Time/info (from KBSWorld) as at time of edit on 26 June 2011

Guest adikkeluangman

SuJu’s Kim Heechul dances to f(x) on KBS 2TV’s “Secret”

Super Junior’s Kim Heechul is currently enjoying his time in Paris, France taking part in the SMTOWN Live in Paris concerts. Before his departure to Paris, he recorded a fun segment for KBS 2TV’s new show, “Secret“ where he danced to f(x)’s ‘Pinocchio’ which aired earlier today.

Heechul is one of the three MC’s on the show alongside Shin Bong Sun and Lee Whee Jae. The pilot episode aired last week and received good viewership.

http://www.allkpop.com/2011/06/suju%E2%80%99s-kim-heechul-dances-to-fx-on-kbs-2tv%E2%80%99s-secret

Archived