SM Entertainment Audition (2011 - 2012?)

_RaiN_

Guest sokhoung

My friend said my voice is ok. Among of my friends, I can sing better than them. But when I record my voice n listened I think it sucks :( but I love dancing than singing. I hope I can join the audition someday before its too late

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest iffah1430292083

hi! I need help! please help I'm 11. I'm planning to audition next 2 years as I have PLSE major exams next year! please help me answer these questions!!! thank you!

1)do you think it's a good range to audition?2) do you think I can rap, sing & dance for the audition.3) I'm from Singapore... that means I'm fully Asian! soo proud! so do you think they will accept me?4) I am thinking to mail them... do you think it's good?5) do you think I can save it in? CD? thumbdrive?6) I'm a Muslim....7) I can speak: fluent Malay:), fluent English:), some mandarin:), basic - ok korean. do you think it's more chances in?8) I'm good in singing & rapping  ok in dancing.... do you think it's good?9) I'm around 45 kg- I know it's quite heavy... I'm trying to lose down abbit!10) I'm 1.35 m tall.... do you think it's good?11) I do have some pimples... cause I have puberty~ embarrassing! but I always clean my face! now it's lesser!!!

Guest iffah1430292083

so I'm hoping anyone could help?

iffah said:

may I ask... what is freestyle??? idk what that means! sooryyy. . it's a stupid question!

It's not a stupid question, and it's perfectly fine to ask! The definition of Freestyle can vary depending on what context you're trying to put it in. For dancing, freestyle means they play a random music, and you'll have to dance to it on the spot. For rapping, freestyle means you just make up the lyrics on the spot. So in general, freestyling just means you're improvising whatever you're doing on the spot, it's harder to do if you're not very experienced in whatever you're doing.

_RaiN_

thanks raiN! you're a big help! please help me out to this too!!!

do you think that any company will come to Singapore? oh yeah.... what is the other type of dance? for audition?

@iffah: Companies do go to Singapore, but it's just on random occasions, they have to pick the country to go to, and if they do, then you're in luck. Acapella is singing without and instruments in the background, it's just the voice singing.
1)do you think it's a good range to audition?I would recommend auditioning when you have a lot of free time ahead, because you can't have conflicting dates during your auditions, you must have at least a 3-4 month gap of free time.
2) do you think I can rap, sing & dance for the audition.You can only pick one category for the auditions, so choose wisely.
3) I'm from Singapore... that means I'm fully Asian! soo proud! so do you think they will accept me?That question can't be answered by any of us, and it doesn't mean they'll accept you just because you're Asian, you have to have the, skills, looks and potential.
4) I am thinking to mail them... do you think it's good?Just email them, it's practically the same thing, the reply takes forever because they're flooded with emails and mails everyday.
5) do you think I can save it in? CD? thumbdrive?Yes, you can save it on CD, only if you're auditioning for dancing or something, you can bring a CD with your dance music just in case.
6) I'm a Muslim....What are you implying with this statement? 
7) I can speak: fluent Malay:), fluent English:), some mandarin:), basic - ok korean. do you think it's more chances in?I'm recommending you to stop pondering whether or not you'll get in or not. It's beneficial to know the languages though.
8) I'm good in singing & rapping  ok in dancing.... do you think it's good?Yes, but practice more.
9) I'm around 45 kg- I know it's quite heavy... I'm trying to lose down abbit!There's really not an answer to this question, it's not even a question, it's a statement :P
10) I'm 1.35 m tall.... do you think it's good?You're only 11, so you'll still grow.
11) I do have some pimples... cause I have puberty~ embarrassing! but I always clean my face! now it's lesser!!!This isn't a question as well, it's a statement.
If you have anymore questions feel free to ask, but next time please put spaces in your questions.
_RaiN_

Archived