SM Entertainment Audition (2011 - 2012?)

_RaiN_

I'm born in Cambodia (So I'm Cambodian) but my Dad is Chinese so that makes me half half, I can speak fluent in Chinese, Basic Cambodian (I understand all of it though) and I can speak fluent English (duh) and basic Japanese which is what I'm currently learning at school.

Yeah, I get the language genes from my mom, she knows how to: read, speak, write and listen to 7 different languages.

I'm auditioning for Dancing btw. 

And good luck.

I see , I did traveled to cambodia with my family in 2009 , and i saw so many peoples at there able to speak many different types laguanges .

I only able to speack chinese , mandarin and english . 

When you fly to korea for audtion ? 

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I see , I did traveled to cambodia with my family in 2009 , and i saw so many peoples at there able to speak many different types laguanges .

I only able to speack chinese , mandarin and english . 

When you fly to korea for audtion ? 

Aha, yes in Cambodia there are lots of people who speak different languages. And i'm flying to LA next year or hopefully by the end of this year for the weekly auditions. You?

Guest korniceman3000

LOL!!! Only Angelbaby (MyNameIsLuka) would take this amount of time and dedication in answering so many questions in such detail!!! A definite 2 thumbs up for her!!

And to answer the Canada question: SM held auditions there as recent as 2007, 2008, and 2009 so they will probably return for their next N. American series of live auditions...

I find it ridiculously absurd that they would decide to host an audition in Kazakhstan over the plethora of candidates in the US and N. America as well as other parts of Asia. Either SM is flirting with the idea of gaining wealthy Russian oil tycoon investors or they are searching for someone even less knowledgeable than the average trainee, easily impressionable, and a non-English speaker whom they can bend, manipulate, and control at will. Either way, this sure as hell isn't about music...

Guest MyNameIs_Luka

LOL!!! Only Angelbaby (MyNameIsLuka) would take this amount of time and dedication in answering so many questions in such detail!!! A definite 2 thumbs up for her!!

And to answer the Canada question: SM held auditions there as recent as 2007, 2008, and 2009 so they will probably return for their next N. American series of live auditions...

I find it ridiculously absurd that they would decide to host an audition in Kazakhstan over the plethora of candidates in the US and N. America as well as other parts of Asia. Either SM is flirting with the idea of gaining wealthy Russian oil tycoon investors or they are searching for someone even less knowledgeable than the average trainee, easily impressionable, and a non-English speaker whom they can bend, manipulate, and control at will. Either way, this sure as hell isn't about music...

^ lol thanks KorniceMan :lol:

And I agree with you about the Kazakhstan SM auditions ;) . I mean what are their motives to pick a Middle Eastern as a trainee? They are definitely not going to debut that said individual in Korea anytime soon....Unless their are alot of Eastern Asians living in Kazakhstan.

Guest MyNameIs_Luka

There are a lot of Korean people living in Kazakhstan so I don't think it's unreasonable.

^ O really? Good to know ^_^

There are a lot of Korean people living in Kazakhstan so I don't think it's unreasonable.

Lots of Korean people living in Kazakhstan? That's new .__. 

Well, yeah I also think it's weird and suspicious why they would hold auditions there out of ALL the other hot-spots in the world.

Guest cissa

I want to cry, because I'm not from korea, and can not go to Korea immediately.

if I pass the audition mail post what they would do, how they wrote back to me?

and what Usefulness emails CEO . if I sent my email audition, what them would to do?unsure.gif

I want to cry, because I'm not from korea, and can not go to Korea immediately.

if I pass the audition mail post what they would do, how they wrote back to me?

and what Usefulness emails CEO . if I sent my email audition, what them would to do?*quoted image*

If you pass the audition from post they'll just send a post back to you arranging a time for you to go, and if you can't make it then tough luck.

Guest cissa

If you pass the audition from post they'll just send a post back to you arranging a time for you to go, and if you can't make it then tough luck.

I am not able to Korea because I was school.

They replied to me via email or post?

and Thx :Dwub.gif

Guest Zhanni

Hi everybody! I'm from Kazakhstan!!! B)  I would like to share some information that may clarify some misunderstanding tht u have about my country:  

I myself Kazakh by nationality…and we Kazakhs do have Eastern Asian look…and naturally mostly we’re quite pretty without any surgeries :)   Besides, there are a lot of other nationalities living here. To be exact there’re over 100 nationalities, and yep there’re Koreans. Actually, it’s already 3rd generation of Koreans living here.

Kazakhstan is not an appendage of Russia anymore. It’s an independent country which has accomplishments of its own. For ex, recent Asian Winter Olympic Games were held here.

Additionally, as u can see although English is not an official language, however it’s quite common that most of young people in Kazakhstan do speak English :D

Also, I believe that SM. Entertainment may have reasonable motives to conduct an audition in Kazakhstan. It may be business and nothing else. May be they just want to find new faces, a new blood…  

Guest ShrimpCrackerrr

Hi everybody! I'm from Kazakhstan!!! B)  I would like to share some information that may clarify some misunderstanding tht u have about my country:  

I myself Kazakh by nationality…and we Kazakhs do have Eastern Asian look…and naturally mostly we’re quite pretty without any surgeries :)   Besides, there are a lot of other nationalities living here. To be exact there’re over 100 nationalities, and yep there’re Koreans. Actually, it’s already 3rd generation of Koreans living here.

Kazakhstan is not an appendage of Russia anymore. It’s an independent country which has accomplishments of its own. For ex, recent Asian Winter Olympic Games were held here.

Additionally, as u can see although English is not an official language, however it’s quite common that most of young people in Kazakhstan do speak English :D

Also, I believe that SM. Entertainment may have reasonable motives to conduct an audition in Kazakhstan. It may be business and nothing else. May be they just want to find new faces, a new blood…  

where did you get the information that they are having auditions there. LOL.

Guest ShrimpCrackerrr

LOLOL that's really weird... i never heard of it and i asked my mom and she thought it was part of russia. LOL. hmm.. i googled kazaktstan people and they do look east asian.. more specifically they look chinese. i don't think they are doing this to find trainees though.. maybe they are but.. it is very strange to me. LOL. why there? so random LOL. if they are looking for "new blood" why not japan? LOL. they look more korean than kazkakstans imo

LOLOL that's really weird... i never heard of it and i asked my mom and she thought it was part of russia. LOL. hmm.. i googled kazaktstan people and they do look east asian.. more specifically they look chinese. i don't think they are doing this to find trainees though.. maybe they are but.. it is very strange to me. LOL. why there? so random LOL. if they are looking for "new blood" why not japan? LOL. they look more korean than kazkakstans imo

I'm guessing your favorite word to use is "LOL", but that's just according to that post :D 

And yes I agree, they will probably try to find trainees there to expand to companies fame and to gain more wealth (What other motives could they have?), but it is a weird country to pick (not saying Kazakhstan is crap, I actually really want to go there for a holiday), I think they didn't pick Japan as they know that if Japanese people (which are known for JPOP) would have a HUUUGEE fuss about how Korean Entertainment companies need more talented people and they choose to come to Japan so I think they already got that sorted out (And on top of that the Japanese Earthquake and Tsunami attack during the  Friday 3/11/2011 @ 2:46PM had cause quite a mess in Japan and the toxic gas spill is very dangerous, bless those people who died in the tragic disaster). So far Korea has expanded most of the artist to Thailand, China, Vietnam, etc. and I think they'll try to open to more foreign countries so that's why they're starting of with Kazakhstan. 

SM Entertainment is having Weekly auditions in America, cause America is filled with people with talent so they're smart for doing so.

And that's probably about it >.>

Guest ShrimpCrackerrr

I'm guessing your favorite word to use is "LOL", but that's just according to that post :D

And yes I agree, they will probably try to find trainees there to expand to companies fame and to gain more wealth (What other motives could they have?), but it is a weird country to pick (not saying Kazakhstan is crap, I actually really want to go there for a holiday), I think they didn't pick Japan as they know that if Japanese people (which are known for JPOP) would have a HUUUGEE fuss about how Korean Entertainment companies need more talented people and they choose to come to Japan so I think they already got that sorted out (And on top of that the Japanese Earthquake and Tsunami attack during the Friday 3/11/2011 @ 2:46PM had cause quite a mess in Japan and the toxic gas spill is very dangerous, bless those people who died in the tragic disaster). So far Korea has expanded most of the artist to Thailand, China, Vietnam, etc. and I think they'll try to open to more foreign countries so that's why they're starting of with Kazakhstan.

SM Entertainment is having Weekly auditions in America, cause America is filled with people with talent so they're smart for doing so.

And that's probably about it >.>

LOL al ot of people say that to me. "LOL" must be your favorite word. ROFL, but lol isn't a word. it's an abbreviation. :rolleyes:

if they are trying to expand then why kazakstan? that country is so like.. small and NO OFFENSE TO ANYONE FROM THERE (i mean it is offensive, but sorry) unimportant. i really don't think they will be looking for kazaks there.. someone said there are a lot of koreans? i think they are just going to try and find koreans in kazakstan... LOL. uhm, about what you said about japan.. japan right now loves korean idols.. so i really don't think they will say that.. LOL. and if not japan, why not china? LOL. kazakstan is REALLY small, so if they're trying to spread to more countries, it's a really.. illogical place to start,. especially because sm is already very well known. so why are they starting so small? are they like.. starting from the bottom? they don't have to.. they're known world wide.. so that's why i really don't think they're looking for kazaks in kazakstan.. more likely just koreans in kazaktstan.

america is also full of asians, especially the place where they are holding the weekly auditions.

LOL al ot of people say that to me. "LOL" must be your favorite word. ROFL, but lol isn't a word. it's an abbreviation. :rolleyes:

if they are trying to expand then why kazakstan? that country is so like.. small and NO OFFENSE TO ANYONE FROM THERE (i mean it is offensive, but sorry) unimportant. i really don't think they will be looking for kazaks there.. someone said there are a lot of koreans? i think they are just going to try and find koreans in kazakstan... LOL. uhm, about what you said about japan.. japan right now loves korean idols.. so i really don't think they will say that.. LOL. and if not japan, why not china? LOL. kazakstan is REALLY small, so if they're trying to spread to more countries, it's a really.. illogical place to start,. especially because sm is already very well known. so why are they starting so small? are they like.. starting from the bottom? they don't have to.. they're known world wide.. so that's why i really don't think they're looking for kazaks in kazakstan.. more likely just koreans in kazaktstan.

america is also full of asians, especially the place where they are holding the weekly auditions.

I agree with you 100%, they should have a weekly audition place in China, Japan and they've already got one in America. So far they've done nothing much...and there hasn't been any big news about SM Entertainment itself, I don't think they've recruited any new trainees or anything and I herd they're going to debut a band called M1, I'm looking forward to that, but besides that, nothing is that interesting. 

Archived