♛ BIGBANG ♛ The Official 빅뱅 Thread ★彡[ Ver. 3 ]

Guest the7REAL.

Guest grattis

Hello XD I have something to ask you, K-popers in Soompi.com!

I have a plan to hold a round-table talk with international k-popers who are living in Seoul now because I wanna prove that 'Korean wave' is not fake at all. ( Some Koreans totally dont believe that there are many internationals k-pop fans ;( ) The first interviewee of this project is YouTube ID 'queensagara'.

She has uploaded quite many cover dance videos on her own channel and those recorded 1,508,748 hits. It's amazing!

So for making more interesting talk, I need your help.

Plz click this link ▶ http://www.vingle.net/posts/46141 and leave comments that you wanna ask her or tell me some interesting topics that we can talk together.

Im not sure if you already watched any of her videos. You can see her dance through the link! Just click it!

If you have any questions about this 'round-table talk' project, just leave a comment or send a message. My Vingle ID is same as here, 'grattis'.

Thx for reading my text!!

Guest Sonia.Shin

Here the bigger picture of this mysterious picture!
28r14b9.gif
I want to share something... but I do not want to spread any rumours in here... But if you do want to read about my thoughts about his possible comeback date... feel free to read below.

I did my little research on this mysterious picture that some vips apparently saw on 

http://www.xibgdrgnx.com/. We all know this site had a countdown not long ago and then now, we have on the all black background "COMING SOON" written in the center. So I went inside the HTML thingy lol don't know how you call it and saw indeed that this pic was from the site.here is a proof shot for you guys.
b8vl3d.png(sorry for the huge pic.)
you can see that on the picture it is written "FRESHWEDNSDAY" and we do see a picture of GD wearing a baseball cap I believe with a huge feather in his mouth... pretty new picture right? But the skull misfits jacket I did see it when he was promoting with TOP. Now is the question...GDs possible comeback date on WEDNESDAY? Time will let us know the truth.... BTW I have been waiting soooo looonng for his comeback! I am so happy!! hehe

Guest kpopchile

YG trainer, Hwang Ssabu, knows how to treat fans as he uploaded a special picture in time for Big Bang’s 6th anniversary. 
T
On August 19, Hwang Ssabu tweeted, “BIGBANG 6th anniversary! KEEP going~” 
TRANSLATE:
Entrenador YG, Hwang Ssabu, sabe como tratar a los fans y subio  un especial de fotos  de BIG BANG por su 6ª Aniversario.El 19 de Agosto, Hwang Ssabu twitteo,  "BIG BANG 6TH ANIVERSARIO!" Sigan Adelante.  
Read more Here=> http://enewsworld.mnet.com/enews/contents.asp?idx=12752&idxType=News#
86581914.jpg

Guest daelover

Hi VIPs

I don't want to focus on this header too much but something is really suspicious ;)

The last night all of us could see the coming soon instead of any teaser so we started to search anywhere for some underground and hidden hint :D and we found that "FRESHWEDNESDAY".

I looked at the code behind the site and found the link to that pic. The pic had been uploaded on the same site as "COMING SOON" !

Now, guess what?!! That "FRESHWEDNESDAY" has bas changed in size and place which had been uploaded!

it used to be on blogspot with this size and named "sg.gif" (all pics are originally from site)
sg.jpg

and now it has been uploaded on mireene with name "gdbg.gif"
gdbg.gif

I just hope something surprises us on wednesday ^_^ something fresh

{ME2DAY} 120920 Seungri: Big Bang's Seungri also gave Psy's Gangnam Style a try.

credit: gilbakk2010@YT
전세계를 강남스타일로 물들인 싸이형의 강남스타일 빅뱅의 승리도 도전해 보았습니다.TAG: 싸이형 . 월드스타되셔도.. 저 버리지마세요.. 여러분들은 어떤스타일들이신가요?^_^
Big Bang's Seungri also gave Psy's Gangnam Style a try.TAG: Psy hyung, don't leave me just because you're a world star now. What style are you guys?
Source: Seungri's Me2dayTranslated by: kristinekwak@twitter

Guest samosvetleee

{NEWS} G-Dragon's thanks fans through a hand-written letter ::

gdragon-letter-fans-120820.jpg

G-Dragon wrote a letter of thanks to his fans.

G-Dragon's fan site, GD Supporters, donated $30,000 to child advocacy agencies on Saturday in celebration of the singer's birthday. Through the project "Moderato", the fan site has been donating to charity for 4 years now and their total donations have already surpassed $100,000.

To show his appreciation to what the fans have done, G-Dragon sent a handwritten letter. He wrote, "You guys are great. Cool. Pretty. Lovely. Cool. Great job. Cute. Charming. From now on, let's do a lot of great things. Us. I'm happy because you guys are reassuring. I'm happy."

$20,000 was sent to Seoul University to treat children with rare diseases and pediatric cancer patients and $10,000 was sent to Alienated Child Abuse Protection Center and Child Sexual Abuse Protection Agency.

Sources: KpopstarzSports Chosun / Shared via @bigbangupdates / Credit : BBU

[bB times] Q: if u can be a girl just for a day, what r u gonna do?
TOP: i want to wear high heels and go shopping for women shoes. XDYB: i want to make V.I troubled.DAE: i want to meet myself (meet daesung)Seungri: i want to go to Bigbang concertGD: i want to dress as cute as possible and walk in the town and maybe just live my life as normal girls.
Translated by 0401rurutic@twitter

Guest samosvetleee

{PHOTOS} Bigbang ties up with Big Echo for special Bigbang Karaoke rooms ::

bigbang-karaoke-120821-a.jpg

Japanese karaoke company Big Echo has partnered with YG Japan and decorated 2 rooms in their Shibuya branch with art work from Big Bang's "Alive - Monster Edition" album.

Each room has a different design with the members' photos displayed on the walls. The bigger room can accommodate up to 15 people and the smaller one, 5.

Fans can enjoy singing inside the Big Bang karaoke rooms from August 10 to November 11, 2012.

bigbang-bigecho-karaoke-room-japan-12082bigbang-bigecho-karaoke-room-japan-12082bigbang-bigecho-karaoke-room-japan-12082bigbang-bigecho-karaoke-room-japan-12082bigbang-bigecho-karaoke-room-japan-12082bigbang-bigecho-karaoke-room-japan-12082bigbang-bigecho-karaoke-room-japan-12082

Source: YG Japan, Yuuka4893 @ Twitter (Photos) / Shared via @bigbangupdates / Credit : BBU