♛ BIGBANG ♛ The Official 빅뱅 Thread ★彡[ Ver. 3 ]

Guest the7REAL.

Guest phuongxinh

I see now the VIP's old died. BIGBANG is increasingly trying to create better products. The trend on twitter really no meaning at all, the day before I saw the VIP's done a lot of good action, such as charity work. Now, really boring.Celebrating 6 years. Only with {action}  {TREND} Join the VIP twitter celebration of Bigbang's 6th Anniversary since debut via trending #6thBIGBANGAlive,starting 12:00 KST,tonight!Big Bang is one thing I like their fans are great.But now perhaps not anymore as initially.Maybe all of you reading these lines will object that this ridiculous thinking of me.But I really feel the VIP's are old died.Idol of you deserve to give you more excitement.This year has not seen any activity threshold sense to me

Big Bang’s Seungri Struggles with Taeyang’s English Text Message

English Text Message

2012-08-18 13:30  l   CJ E&M enewsWorld Grace Danbi Hong http://enewsworld.mnet.com/enews/cont.. icon_copy_1.gif  
English isn′t everyone’s favorite subject and Big Bang′s Seungri is no exception.

On August 17, Seungri wrote on his me2day, “I sent a text message of Taeyang hyung for the first time in a while. He replied back in English. What should I do with this? This is quite troublesome.”

26422932.jpg

In the text, Seungri had written in Korean, “Hyung, what are you doing~?”

Taeyang replied back with, “Nothing! How r u?”

Seungri then asked fans what they would write back with.

Fans replied, “Just write back in Korean,” “Reply in Japanese!” and “I’m fine. Thank you.”

Photo Credit: Seungri’s me2day

Guest samosvetleee

{ME2DAY} Seungri's heartfelt B-day video  greeting to G-Dragon (180812) ::

Seungri updates his Me2Day with a video message for birthday boy G-Dragon:

seungri-gd-bday-me2day-120819.jpg

Me2Day Update Translation:
Happy birthday message to BIGBANG leader Kwon Ji young hyun from BIGBANG's maknae Seungri ^_^
TAG: I love you Kwon Ji Yong Don't reject me.

Video Message Translation:
Today is BIGBANG leader G-Dragon's birthday. Really congrats on your 25th birthday from the heart. Even though we are far away, I send you this celebration video. I'm really expecting the solo album which will be released soon and wondering how the music will be. My Kwon Jiyong hyung! I love you~ Because Jiyong hyung is not here, I will blow this. Jiyongie hyung, Hwaiting!

Translations by Hood_Bang @ Twitter
Video Re-uploaded by Gilbakk / Shared via @bigbangupdates / Credit : BBU

Guest samosvetleee

{TRANS} G-Dragon's 6th Anniversary Message (190812) ::

Original Post is from  - http://www.ygbigbang.com/6thAnniv/#dearvip)

Anyone can see it!

-- Original Text --

벌써.. 아니, 이제!!! 6주년이네요 항상 너무 고맙고 미안한, 그래서 더 잘해주고 싶은! 평생 V.I.P로 모시겠습니다! Still Love V.I.P! ♥

-- Translation --

Already… No, Now!! It is 6th Anniversary. Always thank you so much and sorry, so want to be nice to you more. 

Will forever serve you as V.I.P! 

Still Love V.I.P! ♥

Translated by hooddorami@tumblr / Credit : hooddorami@tumblr

Guest samosvetleee

{TRANS} Seung-chan's Diary: Seung-chan and Jiyong is Nyongtory (120818)  ::
seungchan-nyongtory-120819.jpg

Today is Big Bang's leader GD's birthday! Happy Birthday!

He has always been the center of Big Bang and he's the one who created the Big Bang today.

I respect him a lot! I think I'm really lucky to be in the same group with him.

I want to send him energy now that he's currently creating new music. (=´∀`)人(´∀`=) Hyung! All the best for your solo album. Everyone is looking forward to it!

I feel nostalgic looking at these photos. We are close right? ^^ I miss him~

(*Note: Nyongtory is the "couple" name of G-Dragon and Seungri in Korean i.e. "G-Ri")

Translated by 0401rurutic @ Twitter
Photos via DCVI / Shared via @bigbangupdates / Credit : BBU

Big Bang G-Dragon Tells Taeyang to Take Care of His Passport

CJ E&M enewsWorld Grace Danbi Hon  http://enewsworld.mnet.com

With Daesung and Seungri’s passports stolen in Japan, Big Bang’s G-Dragon made sure to tell Taeyang to take care of his. 

On August 17, Taeyang tweeted, “Wordup Tokyo,” announcing his arrival in Japan for the Summer Sonic Rock Festival. 
43141400.jpg61723606.jpg

Following soon after, G-Dragon tweeted to Taeyang, “Yo. Take care of your passport! Safety is first! Have a fun trip while eating sushi if you can! It’s my birthday soon, so come come with a present! That’s why we’ll be together forever!” 

Taeyang finished the conversation with, “Puhahaha! Nice mang!” 

A little while later, Taeyang tweeted a series of tweets wishing G-Dragon a happy 24th birthday, showing that their friendship is still strong. 

Photo Credit: Taeyang and G-Dragon’s Twitters, Hea Jung Min

other trans
{ME2DAY} 120818 Seungri: Today is Big Bang's leader, G-Dragon's birthday.

credit: gilbakk2010@YT
빅뱅의막내 승리가 리더 권지용형에게 생일축하메세지^_^TAG: 사랑한다 권지용 나 버리지마..........Big Bang's maknae Seungri's birthday message to Jiyong hyung. ^_^ TAG: I love you Kwon Jiyong don't leave me
Video Trans: Today is Big Bang's leader, G-Dragon's birthday. I really wish you a happy 25th birthday. I'm filming this video with my heart to wish him a happy birthday even though he's not with me right now. Be excited for Jiyong hyung's solo album that is coming up. Kwon Jiyong... Jiyong hyung! I love you!
Source: Seungri's Me2dayTranslated by: @kristinekwak

other trans
[TRANS] 120819 G-Dragon writes message to VIP’s on Big Bang’s 6th Anniversary

tumblr_m8z75d0KrY1qb2yato1_1280.jpg 

“Already…no, finally!!! It’s our 6th anniversary

Always thankful and sorry, so it makes us want to work harder!

Forever in your debt VIP!

Still Love VIP’s!

Translated by: Allkpop

Guest shinhdeplol

[PHOTOS] 120818 HQ captures of Daesung @ Magicians League
x6lR5.jpg
KaFxE.jpg
jPU4T.jpg
H0w2j.jpg
gDv5A.jpg xWIoa.jpg Qi0xv.jpg os43t.jpg bdfeZ.jpg yUWFo.jpg bhio0.jpg JdghE.jpg pMw4J.jpg bYdFk.jpg g4UMC.jpg U4qJ5.jpg M5Iio.jpg e9ITZ.jpg FpaWf.jpg caWVh.jpg 42RwV.jpg yM5hr.jpg
C: KirisimaSH // Fify @ SMILEHOLIC
Daesung had his mouth hanging wide open the whole time :))

Guest MusicPanda

hi ! :D 
I want to share with you what I did for BIGBANG's Anniversary but I don't know how to enable it here , so I will give you the link ! It is a short magazine about BIGBANG since their debut . 
Even if you don't care to read the magazine , go to the last page ! there is something special I made there ! I hope it is fun for you ! :) 
here is the magazine http://bigbang-vip-magazine.blogspot.it/2012/08/bigbang-6th-anniversary-vip-magazine.html

Guest shinhdeplol

Preview - BIGBANG @ a-nation festival

C: AmebaOfficialChannel @ Youtube
The event will be held on August 26th :x
[PHOTOS] 120819 Hwangssabu tweets on BIGBANG's 6th anniversary with unseen photos of their bodies
This was posted by Hwangssabu :x LOL cant he get any photo of TOP shirtless? It must be hot getting on that treadmill but he is soooo fully-clothed :))
A0oxqP3CcAAdq63.jpg:large
BIGBANG 6th anniversary!^^ KEEP going~pic.twitter.com/UVYc103S