♛ BIGBANG ♛ The Official 빅뱅 Thread ★彡[ Ver. 3 ]

Guest the7REAL.

Wow the fanart from MOONJ触月 is so amazing, getting to see so many interesting fanarts is just another reason to love the Monster MV  :x

As for the album! I'm still loving Monster, but now after things have settled down a bit I find myself replaying Still Alive like crazy. Lyrically it's probably one of the most well written songs I've ever heard from BB. I love how genuine and realistic they are! they don't try to deny that their fall, but they embrace it as something that has set them free. "The world told me that I couldn't be, but I who cried then am the one with the smile" I really love this verse too it's so inspirational to those who've ever had to face adversity in their life. Here's the link for anyone who still needs it Still Alive [ENG + VIET] SUB

BIGBANG′s ′Still Alive′ Sweeps Charts Without Promotion
65428327.jpg
Big Bang′s new album Still Alive has managed to sweep the music charts upon its release.

On June 3, the promotional single from Big Bang′s special edition album, Monster, made it to the top of such charts as Cyworld, Mnet, Dosirak, Bugs and Soribada.

The album′s other tracks, EgoFeelingBingle Bingle and Still Alive also ranked in the top five on Cyworld, Mnet and Bugs.

The single Monster gathered much interest through the teasers released beforehand, and the music video released with the album lived up to expectations with splendid videos and a strong story.

The Big Bang members portrayed their own takes on the ′Monster′ character for the music video to perfect their style.

A rep from the group′s agency YG Entertainment said, "The special effects that took about a month to perfect are so splendid that [the video] can′t just be called a mere music video. It draws you so deeply into the story with its blockbuster video styles that you can′t feel the five minutes go by."

The offline version of the album will be released on June 6. Big Bang is currently touring Japan as part of its world tour, drawing an audience of 255,000 people.

Source: global.mnet.com
Taken from: 
BBU

Guest sergeantkero

BIGDADDY (promoter for BIGBANG ALIVE TOUR in JAKARTA, INDONESIA) has started their promotion for BIGBANG ALIVE TOUR!
These pole ads (dunno what to call those, they're supposed to be the base for monorails in jakarta) can be seen at SENAYAN, in front of Plaza Senayan, after the traffic light from Hotel Mulia :) (one of the CBD area in Jakarta). These poles also used by bigdaddy to put Gaga's Monster Ball Tour ads.. but hers wasn't this big :D so happy to see BIGBANG to get this kind of exposures :)

Aug3S6eCQAAHx4_.jpgAugnZ_XCAAALioJ.jpgAugm0LJCQAA0kfn.jpgAuglkG_CQAIyCPZ.jpgAugjSgUCQAAiy3y.jpgAugh89ZCEAAoPh7.jpg

Guest dragon-rider

Posted?
[Fanaccount about GRi during 120603 Alive Tour in Osaka]
‘When seungri said, “Jiyong-hyung is really hardworking” and JIYONG KISSED HIS RIGHT EARthen he said, “leader is amazing” and KWON JIYONG KISSED HIM ON HIS CHEEKand seungri was like casually smiling like Jiyong kissing him is normal and o k a y’
source: Mamo2min @ twitter/gagochan @ tumblr

These two babies... *facepalm*. I can't even.. :))

Guest samosvetleee

{NEWS} Big Bang "MONSTER" video shatters K-pop videos' record on YouTube ::

02012060410205211353_1.jpg
Big Bang [YG Entertainment]

Big Bang's "MONSTER," which was released online just yesterday, has registered a record-breaking number of views on YouTube.0

The music video for "MONSTER," the boys' new title track listed on their forthcoming special edition, "STILL ALIVE," has set a new record on YouTube as K-pop artists, logging over three million views within a day of becoming available for streaming on the website.

The five individual teaser clips of Big Bang members, which have been released in advance, have also been gaining hot responses from their fans.

T.O.P's 22-second-long teaser clip has numbered well over two million views as of this morning, while G-Dragon recorded 1.6 million and Taeyang posted 940,000 views.

The monster-like power of "STILL ALIVE" is also being seen on domestic online music charts. 

On Bug's Music's real-time singles chart, "MONSTER" sat at No. 1, while "STILL ALIVE," "EGO," "FEELING" and "BINGLE BINGLE" each scored No. 3, No. 4, No. 5 and No. 6 at 10 a.m. in local time this morning. 

The collaborative album with Hyundai Card, which will be released on June 6, is composed of nine tracks including four special editions from their last album, "ALIVE" -- "FANTASTIC BABY," "BAD BOY," "BLUE" and "LOVE DUST." 

Including "MONSTER," the boys' new tracks are "STILL ALIVE," "FEELING" and "BINGLE BINGLE."

Despite the album's thriving success, their agency YG Entertainment said in a press release last week that Big Bang will not be promoting the album on televised music programs.

Currently, members G-Dragon, T.O.P, Seungri, Taeyang and Daesung are in Osaka, Japan for their world tour. The concert will continue to open in Saitama from June 16 to 17 and in Fukuoka from June 23 and 24. 

2012060410205211353_2.jpg
Capture image of Big Bang's music video list on YouTube

Source&Credit : 10asiae.co.krShared via @10asia_English

BIGBANG to perform at 'A-Nation' Music Festival on August 26
bigbangupdates-a-nation-2.jpg
A-Nation is a yearly music festival organized by Avex featuring its most popular artists. The format for this year's festival includes a "Music Week" from August 3 to 12 at the Yoyogi Gymnasium and a "Stadium Fes" from August 18 to 19 at the Nagai Stadium in Osaka and August 25 to 26 at the Ajinomoto Stadium in Tokyo. 

BIGBANG is scheduled to perform on the 26th in Tokyo. Other South Korean artists participating in the "Stadium Fes" event are Tohoshinki (Aug 19 & 25), Super Junior (Aug 25) and U-Kiss (Aug 26). For "Music Week", K-pop groups confirmed to attend so far are 2NE1 (Aug 3), U-Kiss, Shu-I and A-jax (Aug 9).

See the complete line-up here

bigbangupdates-a-nation.jpg

Taken from: bigbangupdates

I wanted to buy the complete still alive album in itune but I believe it is only available in US store and I can't buy it unless I have registered account in US store supported with a US credit card? 

Do you have any idea where can I buy without any limitation as to the place of purchase???? I wanted the acapella version of monster, will it be available if I purchase the whole album in another music store? I am not a korean so I am afraid all the other music site where it will be available is in Korean.  

Somebody offered the DL for the album for free but I don't want to, these boys have worked so hard for the album and we should do our share to support them in an honest way.  

Guest shinhdeplol

[PHOTOS] 120604 More fantaken photos of TOP and Daesung @ the airport, back from Japan
AuihTRgCEAEm4oK.jpg:large
C: choigosh87 @ twitter
Auigs5VCQAA-aVx.jpg:large
C: utopia_871104 @ twitter
AuijkzSCAAEiIHk.jpg:large
C: High__Lite @ twitter
v @g180888: We did? LOL I didnt notice. But that may be because of the changes that are still going on at soompi. The system will be back to normal soon, dont worry ^_^:D

Guest g180888

I realize that we lost a lot of pages. Not only here but also other threads. What happened?  :-O

Guest spyce

Posted?
[Fanaccount about GRi during 120603 Alive Tour in Osaka]
‘When seungri said, “Jiyong-hyung is really hardworking” and JIYONG KISSED HIS RIGHT EARthen he said, “leader is amazing” and KWON JIYONG KISSED HIM ON HIS CHEEKand seungri was like casually smiling like Jiyong kissing him is normal and o k a y’
source: Mamo2min @ twitter/gagochan @ tumblr

These two babies... *facepalm*. I can't even.. :))

Guest iHeartTOP1430278588

Just pre-ordered my copy of Still Alive album and Extraordinary 20’s photo album. can't wait to for it arrive hahaha