♛ BIGBANG ♛ The Official 빅뱅 Thread ★彡[ Ver. 3 ]

Guest the7REAL.

BAND ABOUT KWON JIYONG

He's humble, he's quiet, he's kinda shy. Pretty much the exact opposite of GD; always busy, always pushing....
DV4FWE_UQAApwlo.jpg

LONELINESS - 

Q. You feel very lonely recently?
GD: Yes, very. I feel that life is lonely
Q. Even if you’re standing on such an elegant stage? 
GD:
DV4Nf0vV4AAcZiX.jpg
DV4Nf0tV4AAqsed.jpg
DV4Nf0uVwAA7Jty.jpg

DESIRE - There are many things that I want to do later but I need a period of rest first...
DV4pSURV4AETi_w.jpg
DV4pSURUMAAWcGN.jpg

Credit: mshinju

BIGBANG x Go Blings

DV5lAHpVwAAhIIz.jpg

#발렌타인데이 #발렌타인의큰손 #승리초콜렛 #뭘넣었을까 #내사랑을넣었지 
#ValentinesDay #largeholder #SeungriChocolate #madewithLOVE
#GOBLINGS #BIGBANG #SEUNGRI #PAI #고블링즈 #빅뱅 #승리 #파이

BIGBANG's Seungri Opens New Club “Burning Sun” inside Le Meridien Hotel

Seungri is once again expanding his scope as an entrepreneur.

Seungri is opening a new club called “Burning Sun” located on the underground level of 5-star hotel Le Méridien Seoul, formerly the Ritz-Carlton.

The club is scheduled to open this month after the Lunar New Year holiday. It is expected to be a hot spot as several well-known clubs used to be in the same area. In addition, the club is already attracting attention as Seungri has started promoting it on Instagram.

This is not Seungri’s first time in the nightclub business. He opened hip-hop lounge bar Monkey Museum in Cheongdam, Seoul in 2016 and it is said that the club attracts a lot of Chinese customers who order high-quality alcohol and champagne for at least a few million won to around 80 million won from the private bar. The club is reported to be making a lot of money even if it only operates on the weekends (Friday-Sunday).

Seungri also owns Aori F&B that manages Japanese-style ramen restaurant franchise Aori Ramen. It has several branches in Korea, Japan, China, and is set to open stores in Malaysia, Vietnam, and more. Seungri actively promotes the brand by posting photos of him visiting the restaurants on Instagram.

Seungri’s business skills is well known as he and his fellow BIGBANG members have talked about his entrepreneurial ambitions and how he owns various business licenses. Seungri once shared “I was scammed a lot in the past, but I’m doing well nowadays. Doing businesses outside BIGBANG helps me relieve stress.”

Taken from: http://bigbangupdates.com/2018/02/seungri-opens-new-club-burning-sun-inside-le-meridien-hotel.html

GD to enlist on Feb 27, 2018 without any further postponement~previously, YG said GDYB were waiting for notices

GD at Last Dance concert on Dec 31, 2017: I’ll return with a more mature image so if you can wait w/excitement in ur heart, the time spent waiting will be a good one

YG Entertainment confirms G-Dragon will enlist in active duty on February 27

He will enlist quietly without any special events for fans

*Expected discharge date November 27, 2019