♛ BIGBANG ♛ The Official 빅뱅 Thread ★彡[ Ver. 3 ]

Guest the7REAL.

180204 YG Instagram:

180204 Seungri Instagram:

"I can't see this alone so I uploaded it. While I was filming this video, I decided to join chosaeho hyung's fanclub. I think I should learn dancing from Seho hyung. Dance battle of the century __youngbae__"

180204 seung_kyung_choi with Seungri

DVMFv_qU8AA9_dV.jpg

Lee Seung Gi Gives Encouragement To BIGBANG’s Taeyang About Upcoming Military Service On “Master In The House”

lee-seung-gi-taeyang.jpg

In the February 4 episode, the cast called Taeyang to get a hint about their new master. Although they didn’t know who it was when they made the call, Lee Seung Gi immediately identified who it was by the voice.

Taeyang hinted at the identity of the new master by saying, “There aren’t a lot of people that I envy but he’s someone I envy a lot. I’ve tried to meet him several times but I have never been able to meet him.”

He added, “He was one of the first to be given a ‘national x’ title.”

lee-seung-gi-master-in-the-house-540x605

As the show often hilariously references, Lee Seung Gi still has trouble not thinking about and talking about the military, being only a few months since he completed his mandatory service. During the phone call, Taeyang mentioned his own upcoming service and let out a sigh.

Lee Seung Gi chimed in, “If there’s anything you’re having a hard time with, contact me any time. Knowing that your enlistment is right in front of you, I can relate to that feeling. It’s not that hard so hwaiting.” He added, “I’m proud of you.”

master-in-the-house-540x620.png

Credit: https://www.soompi.com/2018/02/04/lee-seung-gi-gives-encouragement-bigbangs-taeyang-upcoming-military-service-master-house/

SectionTV: BIGBANG accounts for 50%+ of YG's earnings w/ an annual income of 50.5 billion won thanks to their concerts. They talked about GD's importance and how he is the "celebrity of celebrities". They also mentioned that YG is actually more known as "BIGBANG's agency"bigbangupdates added,

Video

Seungri on SectionTV: I started DJing bc I felt that the DJ market was growing while doing BB activities. You get to play 50 songs during a 1-hour show & fans get to listen to diff kinds of songs, which is really fun. Plus, I don’t have to sing/play all BIGBANG songs (laughs)