♛ BIGBANG ♛ The Official 빅뱅 Thread ★彡[ Ver. 3 ]

Guest the7REAL.

Seungri: People think about my life busy and tired but no I don't. I love my life, I really appreciate all the things

Seungri reads all fans IG comments under his post
Seungri: my beauty secret, of course my fans.
Seungri: You know people don't know this but when I post my Instagram I read all the re-comments, this one this one this one oh this one this one Seungri so stupid,aw thank you,aw thanks alright.

BIGBANG x GO BLINGS

DVBFKdXU0AAA_OQ.jpg

Congratz, Bro!
#결혼축하해 #행복해야해 #최고의커플 #빅뱅첫유부남탄생 
#베스트맨 #우리한테맡겨 #WEDDING #HAPPYWEDDING #BESTCOUPLE #CONGRATZ
#GOBLINGS #BIGBANG #TAEYANG #GD #DAESUNG #TOP #SEUNGRI 
#고블링즈 #빅뱅 #태양 #지디 #대성 #탑 #승리

180202 Seungri interview For Dr.Gloderm Event in KL

SR: All the fans screaming. i feeling like so excited so i try to say with my staff Just give me one song i need the song right now so i singing Bang Bang Bang with my fans you awesome yeah i feel so excited so cool

SR: Hi Viralcharm TV This is Seungri From Bigbang i'm coming for the introduce to you guys my cosmetic brand Dr.Gloderm if u guys wanna be white your skin please try to use my product it's gonna be white for sure

180202 Seungri IG Stories

DVBcJifU8AAztyF.jpg

DVBcKrKUQAEe6VY.jpg

180202 Aori Ramen Instagram Update with Seungri

26869239_671057323283647_258911386636963

26863816_1807101292693403_65654961735729

Zion.T To Sing At Taeyang And Min Hyo Rin’s Wedding

On February 2, a representative from Zion.T’s side confirmed that the artist will be singing the congratulatory song at the wedding ceremony.

Taeyang is said to have asked his close friend Zion.T if he could sing at the wedding, to which he happily agreed.

Credit: Soompi

[TRANS] 180203 Dong Hyunbae Instagram: Congratulating his brother to his wedding <3

"Today! The day our family comes! Thank you! Congratulations! I love you! You have grown now..^^ Restless, tension, sleepless nights. I should change the picture~^^ Goodnight everyone~"

DVC6qn6VMAAvRWv.jpg

Translated by: yginstagram