♛ BIGBANG ♛ The Official 빅뱅 Thread ★彡[ Ver. 3 ]

Guest the7REAL.

Guest samosvetleee

{INFO}Bigbang's new japanese single release moved to Octomber 17 ::

New update on BIGBANG's Japanese website:

bigbang-japan-newsingle-date-120824.jpg

The release date of BIGBANG's new Japanese single has been moved to October 17 from September 19Name of the single still to be announced.

Source : BB's official j - website / Shared via @bigbangupdates / Credit : BBU

Guest samosvetleee

{TWITTER} Taeyang's ''Puhahahahahah'' photo update (240812) ::

taeyang-twitter-puhahaha-120824.jpg
"Puhahahahaha!!!!"

Source : @Realtaeyang / Shared via @bigbangupadtes / Credit : BBU

Guest samosvetleee

{TWITTER} Global VIP Twitter ''Good Luck,GD''  photo updates with Daesung&Seungri (240812) ::

Updates from Big Bang's Global VIP Twitter:

daesung-globalvip-120824.jpg

#FROMBIGBANG
High Teen (Good luck, GD)
-Daesung-

seungri-globalvip-120824.jpg

#FROMBIGBANG
My tearful self-shot (Good luck, GD!)
-Seungri-

Source : @YG_GlobalVIP via @bigbangupdates / Credit : BBU

Guest g180888

120824  G-Dragon's Twitter/Instagram update
daesung-taeyang-gdragon-japan-twitter-12

일본에선스시를먹어주~~~야?

Translation:
You have to have sushi when you're in~~~ Japan?

Taeyang retweeted G-Dragon's tweet and added: "true that!!"

Translated by Big_seunghyun @ Twitter

via bigbangupdates

Guest vitabi.yg

g180888 said: 120824  G-Dragon's Twitter/Instagram update
daesung-taeyang-gdragon-japan-twitter-12

일본에선스시를먹어주~~~야?

Translation:
You have to have sushi when you're in~~~ Japan?

Taeyang retweeted G-Dragon's tweet and added: "true that!!"

Translated by Big_seunghyun @ Twitter

via bigbangupdates

GDs hair looks really cute!  :x  Seems like Bae might actually keep his hair like that? it's gonna take a while for me to accept it, but I still love him regardless.

They all have so much going on right now and also in the near future, so it's understandable that the Japanese single got postponed. Just gotta hope everything will work out in October, because I'm really excited for the new single and seeing them back together! 

Guest PhuongRi

[TRANSLATION] MAKNAE’S DIARY FROM JOSEI 7 MAGAZINE (VOLUME 4)
tumblr_m9bftweuvL1qazwhm.jpg

Dalmatian couple: The dalmatian couple is from Meyer’s (famous German brand). I bought it in Aoyoma’s hhstyle.com

ROOKIES dolls: I put these ROOKIES (from the TV drama) dolls in the living room since I think Ichihara Hayato is really cool. When the fans knew, they gave me this as a gift.

DJ Box: I also put a DJ Box (on my desk). I play with it when I’m lonely.

Everyday has been so hot. As promised the first week’s issue, I will introduce my room in Tokyo!

I’ll use one phrase to describe it and it’s “Tokyo Style”, basically it’s simple and cool. In light of this point and because I don’t want to feel lonely when I go back home, so I put many animals here….like a zoo! Well it’s not really a zoo…since the animals aren’t real. I can’t own a pet because I’ll be too busy to take care of it due to my work schedules. That’s why I used these fake ones as decorations instead.

Firstly, on the top left are the Dalmatian dog couple. I made them look like they’re kissing each other and they’re next to my TV. Cute right? There’s another realistic looking dog that I brought over from Korea, the one I hand carried on the plane. He lives in the washroom. That way my washroom won’t be lonely either! (laughs)

Since we’re on this subject, the theme for my washroom is “my girlfriend’s home”. It’s like ‘going over to my girlfriend’s house to play’, that kind of feeling. It’s very girly inside - from the smell to the atmosphere. I put a string of handmade roses in front of the sink so it could look romantic because I love roses.

Oh yeah, the toilet in the washroom is so cool! When you stand in front of it, the toilet seat will automatically rise up with a “yongggg” sound. Well no doubt since we’re in Tokyo, so high tech~It totally shocked me! For the table, I also put roses and candles on it. Romantic~there’s also a little DJ Box.

The shower area is the space for the birds because I put a lot of duck models inside. I made it so it’s really lively!

Well that’s about it….the space & image that I created is my room!

Oh you want to come and play? Well…since you looked after me today…but…(sweatdrop)

Source: DCVI + 叶包子_胜蒂公主控/weibo
Translation: fluffyvip.tumblr.com

(Source: FLUFFYVIP)

120825 To-San's New Discovery: Volume 17
tumblr_m9c1v1AZHm1qb2yato1_500.jpg

“Today’s discovery! Future To-san!”

Source: @kangdot0426
Translation: @kangdot0426 (Japanese to Korean) & @VIP4Daesung (Korean to English) via BBU

120825 Seung-chan's Diary: All members of Big Bang

tumblr_m9c24yFovD1qb2yato1_1280.jpg

Today, all members of Big Bang worked together! The energy was great! It’s definitely because everyone was in high spirits!

As expected, even in the dressing room (or waiting room), it was like a Big Bang talk show. wwwwww* Everyone was so noisy! wwwwww We talked about a lot of things! It was fun. wwwwww

They came to Sakigake Ongaku Banzuke as guests (^-^)/ It was funny! Do you want to know why it was so funny? This is really going to be like a BIGBANG special episode. Please look forward to it ok. ^_^

Aside from that, our first appearance on Pikaru no Teiri! Ayabe-san and Taigo-san, thank you very much!

We did many funny things! The show will air on 10/10. Please look forward to it!

But, the are still some other things to do… Tomorrow! It’s A-Nation! It’s going to be fun!

Good night! (^-^)/

*wwwwww = ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ = lol

Translated by 0401rurutic @ Twitter

Photos from Weibo.com/babypanda90