♛ BIGBANG ♛ The Official 빅뱅 Thread ★彡[ Ver. 3 ]

Guest the7REAL.

Guest shinhdeplol

Big Bang shows 'Monster' power on Gaon charts
bb.jpg
Top K-pop icon Big Bang is opening up the next chapter of their career for sure, with the special edition of the fifth mini-album "ALIVE."

A total of five songs out of nine songs listed in Big Bang's "STILL ALIVE" dominated the top 10 of Gaon's singles chart between June 3 and 9, including the title track "MONSTER" that perched atop the list.

Making a bigger bang with the album that dropped on June 3, "STILL ALIVE" sat at No. 3, "EGO" at No. 4, "FEELING" at No. 5 and "BINGLE BINGLE" at No. 6, the chart showed on Thursday.

The special edition is composed of five tracks from the original and four new tracks written and composed by the leader G-Dragon and producer Teddy--"MONSTER," "STILL ALIVE," "FEELING" and "BINGLE BINGLE." 

Solidifying its position as the leading K-pop boy band, Big Bang also saw "STILL ALIVE" debuting at No. 3 on the Billboard's World Albums chart last week.

Sandwiched between the chart-topping song "Monster" and No.3 tune " STILL ALIVE" is Wonder Girls' new song "Like This."

"Like This," off the singers' sophomore mini-album "Wonder Party," also quickly entered the chart at No. 2 after being dropped on June 3. 

Other songs in the top ten include comedian Chung Hyung-don and hip-hop artist Defconn's "The Gloomy Song," Wonder Girls' "Girlfriend" and G.NA's "2HOT."

Over on the album chart, Big Bang's "STILL ALIVE" made a triumphant No. 1 debut, pushing down the former winner B1A4's special edition for "IGNITION" down to No. 10.

Following the big winner of last week, Teen Top's third mini-album "aRtisT" and Wonder Girls' "Wonder Party " each entered the chart at No. 2 and No. 3 during the same period.

Source: Asiae.co.kr
Shared by: YGFAN25 @ bigbangupdates

Guest dragon-rider

BIGBANG to Hold Additional Concert for Alive Tour 2012 in Indonesia! 
tumblr_m5lp2jIBUG1qeca9bo1_500.pngSource: Big bang's facebook

So they decide to add one more concert day in Indonesia, maybe because of the impact of the huge concert fight last week. I am happy for you Indonesian VIPs ^^.

Guest dragon-rider

KiMarion - 120614 Ameblo Updates!

tumblr_m5ldg4zoMT1qzjb8ko1_400.jpg

tumblr_m5ldg4zoMT1qzjb8ko2_500.jpg

tumblr_m5ldg4zoMT1qzjb8ko3_500.jpg

NOTE: Kizuki aka KiMarion is an official impersonator of Omarion, a fashion adviser and dancer.

Credit: ygfamilyy@tumblr

120614 G-Dragon Me2day Update Bigger Picture
tumblr_m5lry05Nfs1qb2yato1_1280.jpg

형돈이형 보고있나? 일본방송국의 Staff!아 깜짝이야!너무 닮으셨죠?ㅎㅎ

“Hyungdon~ie hyung are you watching? Staff of a Japanese broadcasting co! Ah a surprise! Doesnt it look like him? haha”

Source: GD's Me2dayTranslated by: krisrinekwak@twitter

Guest pujai

i'm feeling sooooo happy because there will be 2nd show for alive tour in Indonesia, i hope i will get the ticket for this time :)>-

tumblr_m5lt8mSx5r1qmtbwjo1_250.giftumblr_m5lt8mSx5r1qmtbwjo2_250.giftumblr_m5lt8mSx5r1qmtbwjo3_250.giftumblr_m5lt8mSx5r1qmtbwjo4_250.giftumblr_m5lt8mSx5r1qmtbwjo5_250.giftumblr_m5lt8mSx5r1qmtbwjo6_250.gif

It’s the question about which field do the members like to challenge beyond music. So Jiyong said he wanted to do musicals (plays) because he has seen Daesung & Seungri doing it and he really enjoyed that. Seungri went on and said that Jiyong already did act in a play, making everyone laugh.

Ri, I want to see the video too~

Credit: a-night-in-december@tumblr

YG FAMILY CONCERT in SEOUL 2011 Tonighthttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KlSLyeqQgo4
YG FAMILY CONCERT in SEOUL 2011 Lonelyhttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Vc5T0aIgYs
YG FAMILY CONCERT in SEOUL 2011 It Hurtshttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3qVbVQX2Xc0
YG FAMILY CONCERT in SEOUL 2011 MC&Cafehttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mgx4btrvPvA
Credit: tesonachoachoa@YT

Guest marang

fsesdfse.png

LET's VOTE VIP! : http://popdust.com/pop-off/

THEY ARE: Individually, Seungri, G-Dragon, Taeyang, T.O.P and Daesung. Collectively, the international pop sensation behind over a half-dozen #1s in their home country, and currently rocketing up Billboard's Social 50 chart in the States.

WHERE THEY'RE FROM: Seoul, South Korea, though their reach has since extended to Japan (where they've scored three consecutive Gold records) and to Europe (where they won Best Worldwide Act at the 2011 MTV Europe Music Awards).

WHAT THEY'RE LIKE: Don't call them a boy band—Big Bang rap just as much as they sing, and unlike most English-language idol groups, they actually have involvement in their songwriting and production, with Big Bang lynchpin G-Dragon calling them "an idol group not born of talent but through effort." Oh, and G-Dragon also has really great hair. (Did we say not to call them a boy band? Our bad.)

THEIR HOBBIES: The hardest-working band in K-Pop doesn't seem to have much time for hobbies, with their incessant touring and recording schedule precluding much in the way of personal interests. When not performing with the group, members G-Dragon, Taeyang and Daesung also have successful solo careers, all charting #1 hits in their home country on their own.

THE HITS: Korean chart-toppers like "Last Farewell," "Haru Haru," "Blue," and perhaps most famously "Lollipop," a collaboration with girl group 2NE1 that introduced the latter group to the world and took the former group to the next level of international popularity.

THE SONG: A pop / hip-hop hybrid that starts out a mid-tempo ballad with piano a la Bruno Mars' "Grenade," but turns into something close to a club stomper by the end. "I love you / Baby, I'm not a monster," the group insists in the sole English-language lyrics of the chorus, a promise that seems undercut by G-Dragon's devil horns in the video. Don't trust them, girls!!

Guest kazmic8

i'm feeling sooooo happy because there will be 2nd show for alive tour in Indonesia, i hope i will get the ticket for this time

:)

>-

Guest lizzie23

so they have finally announced that the BIG BANG concert in Newark, NJ will be Nov 9!!! I literally got goosebumps from being so happy ^^
does anyone know what the prices might be for each section? and possibly how the concert venue would be set up? I can't decide whether to get GA seats or a regular close seat o.o

Omg So I started looking for a second job to save up money for the LA tour!! ^__^ OMG I'm so happy. I just hope that there are enough tickets... and if not, I hope that it gets wild like in indonesia so that we can get a second date!!
WOOOOOO
If I get to go, I promise I'll bring back awesome pictures!!
=D I really want to go. I've been telling my mom since forever so I WILL MAKE THIS HAPPEN!
T____T I have to make this happen!

Guest jem6782

^Same here! I have to be in the building when this concert happens!  I dont even wanna think about not getting to see my boys LIVE!  I have to see this concert!  
*And on a side note I hope the boys know how much we love them and dont skimp on the fan service! :x

Guest shinhdeplol

[PHOTOS] 120615 Monster Woo updated photos with BIGBANG in Japan
ASjKO.jpg

3RoNe.jpg
^ LOL Dae looks funny here.
ubYYT.jpg
zVaDO.jpg
LXhYp.jpg

Monster Woo: “Monster Woo Fam in JAPAN with BIGBANG~”

Guest shinhdeplol

G-Dragon and Taeyang Post Photos with Japanese Jung Hyung Don

Big Bang has found Jung Hyung Don’s doppelganger in Japan.

On June 14, G-Dragon posted a picture on his me2day with the caption, “Hyung Don hyung are you watching? A staff member on a Japanese broadcast! Wow, what a surprise. Isn’t he so similar?” 

Taeyang later tweeted his picture with the same staff member tweeting, “Hyung Don hyung who I met in Japan.” 

The pictures showed a mushroom-haired G-Dragon and another of Taeyang posing next to a broadcast staff member in Japan. 

Netizens almost did a double-take, as the staff member was eerily similar, in both looks and body, to comedian/singer Jung Hyung Don.

68018807.jpg
Netizens commented saying, “Are they long-lost brothers?”, “This is truly the definition of a doppelganger” and “When did Jung Hyung Don start working at a Japanese broadcast station?”

Photo credit: G-Dragon’s me2day, Taeyang’s Twitter
Taken from: http://enewsworld.mnet.com