Quantcast

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Reverse_

[MANGA/ANIME] Sekaiichi Hatsukoi

Sekaiichi Hatsukoi: Onodera Ritsu no Ba'ai

Sekaiichi Hatsukoi: Onodera Ritsu no Ba'ai (世界一初恋 ~小野寺律の場合~) is a Japanese boys-love manga series written and illustrated by Shungiku Nakamura. In 2011, the manga was adapted into an anime television series under the title Sekaiichi Hatsukoi. Produced by Studio DEEN under the direction of Chiaki Kon, the anime series began its broadcast run on April 8, 2011. An original animation DVD was bundled with the fifth volume of the manga series, released in March 2011.

Sekai.Ichi.Hatsukoi.full.637207.jpg

Plot

Onodera Ritsu, a literary editor, resigns from his father's  publishing company, due to his coworkers' jealousy of his success,  claiming that he is simply riding his father's business. He applies for a  position at Marukawa Publishing, but instead of his preferred  department of literature he is placed in the infamous shōjo manga  department, Emerald. He initially considers resigning, especially  because he finds his new boss, Masamune Takano, intolerable and  unnerving from the very beginning; however, Takano inadvertently  convinces Onodera to stick with the job by calling him "useless," his  pride forcing him to stay in order to prove his worth. Later, Onodera  learns that Takano's old family name was Saga, an older classmate from  high school that Ritsu fell in love with and confessed to

Volumes: 10 (Ongoing) https://www.mangaupdates.com/series.html?id=8545

Published by: SuBLime

Anime Episodes: 1st Season: 12 + 2nd Season 12 + Movie

Sekai-ichi-hatsukoi-sekai-ichi-hatsukoi-

414200093_orig.png

Sekai-ichi-hatsukoi-sekai-ichi-hatsukoi-

Characters

Ritsu Onodera (小野寺 律 Onodera Ritsu)

Voiced by: Takashi Kondo

Picture%2B3.png

Ritsu is a 25-year-old literary editor. He is the only son of the  head of Onodera Publication and previously worked at his father's  company in the literature department. After being hurt by his first love  in high school, Onodera vowed to never fall in love again.  It was also mentioned that he was Usami Akihiko's (of Junjou Romantica)  editor at his old job when he was introduced to Chiaki Yoshino at the  Murikawa New Year's Party.

Masamune Takano (高野 政宗 Takano Masamune)

Voiced by: Katsuyuki Konishi

Formerly known as Masamune Saga, before his parents divorced in high school. He is the editor-in chief  of the Emerald department, and is sometimes referred to as "the  Capable". He and Onodera were in a brief relationship in high school but  split up over a misunderstanding. When both he and Onodera realize who  each other are, he says that he will make Onodera fall in love with him  again.

Takafumi Yokozawa (横澤隆史 Yokozawa Takafumi)

Voiced by: Horiuchi Kenyuu

Yokozawa works in the Financial department at Marukawa. He was  friends and lovers with Takano when they were both in college, and looks  after his cat. He often scolds Ritsu for being too close to Masamune,  proclaiming Takano as his.

Shōta Kisa (木佐 翔太 Kisa Shōta)

Voiced by: Nobuhiko Okamoto

Kisa is a fellow editor in the Emerald department, and because of  his "baby-face" he is mistaken for being younger than his true age of  30. He's never been in a serious relationship and doesn't think himself  capable of being in one because of his tendency to only like other men  for having nice faces.

Kō Yukina (雪名 皇 Yukina Kō)

Voiced by: Tomoaki Maeno

Yukina is a clerk in charge of the shōjo manga section at the  bookstore Marimo books. He's a fan of Kisa's work (even thought he  didn't know at the beginning).

Chiaki Yoshino (吉野 千秋 Yoshino Chiaki)

Voiced by: Shinnosuke Tachibana

sekaiichi-hatsukoi-tudo-para-otakus4.jpg

Yoshino Chiaki, a 28 years old shōjo mangaka known as Yoshikawa  Chiharu. His editor in-charge is Yoshiyuki Hatori, a editor in the  Emerald department, who is also his childhood friend.

Yoshiyuki Hatori (羽鳥 芳雪 Hatori Yoshiyuki)

Voiced by: Yuuichi Nakamura

SiH-05-006.jpg

Hatori, 28 years old, is an editor in the Emerald department. Although he  is really serious and not too expressive he seems to have a secret crush  on his childhood friend Yoshino Chiaki, the mangaka under the penname  of Yoshikawa Chiharu, who Hatori is also the editor in-charge of.

Cute series and all but I don't like the way Masamune keeps forcing himself on Ritsu.

The first time they did it (in the manga) it was practically rape.

^totally agreed with the rape. lol

The series is very cute.I do enjoy watching this series. Makes me laugh alot and makes me wonder about my guyfriends relationships with other people. =)

I'm sad how its getting 12 episode.

^totally agreed with the rape. lol

The series is very cute.I do enjoy watching this series. Makes me laugh alot and makes me wonder about my guyfriends relationships with other people. =)

I'm sad how its getting 12 episode.

well we all know onodera wants it XP

and dont worry cuz a second season is going to air in autumn sometime =D cant wait for the ova's too!

well we all know onodera wants it XP

and dont worry cuz a second season is going to air in autumn sometime =D cant wait for the ova's too!

I know...I was SUPER DUPER excited when I heard the news =)

I can't wait for the second season. I already bought the first one, and watched it three times in a row. Now I'm totally pumped for the continuation!