alex1999

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest honoriabi

ms2008081910573576262_0.jpg

김지훈 "조여정 좋아했었다" 깜짝고백

배우 김지훈이 '몰래한 사랑'을 공개해 눈길을 끈다.

김지훈은 최근 KBS 2TV '상상플러스-시즌2' 녹화서 "한때 조여정을 좋아했었다"고 깜짝 고백해 주위를 놀라게 했다.

김지훈은 이날 '상상플러스-시즌2'에서 MC가 된 자신을 축하하기 위해 찾은 조여정을 맞았다.

김지훈은 조여정과 드라마 속에서 두 번이나 부부의 인연을 맺었다는 특별한 인연을 공개하며 "한 사람과 한 번도 하기 힘든 결혼을 두 번이나 하기란 쉽지 않다"고 말하는 등 조여정과 자신이 특별한 사이임을 밝혔다.

조여정 또한 "유일하게 연락하고 지내는 남자 연예인이 있는데 그게 바로 김지훈이다"고 말하는 등 그 친분을 자랑했다.

그러나 조여정은 "김지훈을 이성적으로 생각한 적은 없냐"는 MC들의 질문에는 "김지훈은 너무 잘생겨서 부담스럽다"는 말로 이성은 아니라는 답변을 대신했다.

이에 김지훈은 "한때 조여정을 좋아했었다"며 "데뷔한 지 얼마 되지 않은 초창기 때 작품을 함께 하면서 조여정에게 호감을 갖은 적이 있다"고 고백했다. 그러나 "촬영을 하면서 6개월이 넘는 장시간을 함께 지내다보니 서로를 너무 잘 아는 사이가 되어버렸고 친구로 지내는 것이 가장 좋겠다는 생각이 들었다"며 한때의 연정을 드러냈다.

조여정과 박건형이 출연한 '상상플러스-시즌2'는 19일 방송된다.

[관련기사]

탤런트 김지훈, "조여정 좋아했었다"

2008년 08월 19일 (화) 12:01 스포츠조선

sc2847860_0.jpg

탤런트 김지훈이 동료 조여정을 좋아한 적이 있다고 밝혀 화제다.

최근 KBS 2TV '상상플러스-시즌2' 녹화에서 MC로 발탁된 김지훈은 "한때 조여정을 좋아했었다"고 고백했다.

자신의 MC를 축하하기 위해 출연한 조여정과의 인연을 공개한 김지훈은 "드라마에서 두 번이나 부부의 연을 맺었다"며 특별한 사이임을 드러냈다.

조여정 역시 "유일하게 연락하고 지내는 남자 연예인이 있는데 그게 바로 김지훈이다"고 말해 눈길을 끌었다.

김지훈은 "한때 조여정을 좋아했었다"며 "데뷔한 지 얼마 되지 않은 초창기 때 작품을 함께 하면서 조여정에게 호감을 갖은 적이 있다"고 밝혔다.

이어 그는 "촬영을 하면서 6개월이 넘는 장시간을 함께 지내다보니 서로를 너무 잘 아는 사이가 되어버렸고 친구로 지내는 것이 가장 좋겠다는 생각이 들었다"며 깜짝 고백해 눈길을 끌었다.

방송은 19일.

Guest honoriabi
Guest asianromance

i'm a new fan of his! i'm surprised by how many different looks he can pull off. Sometimes he looks Korean. sometimes Chinese. and other times Thai. And his look from Why Did You come to my house (sort of scruffy) and his new drama, love marriage (polished) are so different and he pulls them off well- he really gets into the character- so much he seems like a completely different actor. and he oozes charm. And best thing is his ability for comedy- he's just got the right expression and timing.

Guest aircastles

How is it that he doesn't get too much love here on soompi? How can you resist this guy? I love him! haha

He's such a polished actor - effortlessly portraying one role here and another there. Not to mention, he's quite attractive.

Sorry but who is the girl in the pic he was supposed to be dating?

^Jo Yeo Jung. She was his co-star in the daily drama, How Much Love? back in 2006 (they played a married couple, I believe). I don't know if they're dating, though, since the article said that he confessed that he once liked her. But that after playing a married couple and getting closer together, the feelings kind of cooled off. But who knows? Maybe he still likes her and she likes him.

I certainly wouldn't mind if they dated since they're SO cute together. I didn't watch all of HML, but I loved their chemistry.

Guest jhayanne_agassi

@mihyun: yeah i've noticed that too,only a few people come and visit this thread,i guess he is not really that familiar to everyone,but he is sooo handsome and sooo sexy,who can resist his charm :lol:

Guest aircastles

@mihyun: yeah i've noticed that too,only a few people come and visit this thread,i guess he is not really that familiar to everyone,but he is sooo handsome and sooo sexy,who can resist his charm :lol:

Yeah, he really is rather underrated here on soompi. Pity. He's quite talented and deserves the attention.

Something interesting for KJH fans - Kim Ji Hoon modeling Calvin Klein boxer-briefs. Hot or no?

Anyways, went on empas because I was suddenly curious of Jo YeoJung/Kim Ji Hoon, and I found some pics! These might have been posted before, but they're cute - who cares? LOL.

07218.jpg

_617173058.jpg

N2008081910561152001.jpg

They're really close friends, I've heard - JYJ saying that the only guy she calls frequently is Kim Ji Hoon. Isn't their friendship just adorable? And Ji Hoon says that her bust is really nice. LMAO. :lol:

Pic credits go to cyworld.co.kr, empas, iMBC

Guest jhayanne_agassi

yeah she's cute and they look so good together,i hope the rumors were true that they are dating,if he's still single i wll apply to be his gf lol...i saw the ck ad and he's hot!!!im drooling especially the pink briefs haha

• 3 weeks later...

hello all, im another fan of this hottie..

i must say that im also quite surprised to know he doesnt get much love on soompi. this guy is prolly not drop dead gorgeous like other male celebs but he has something in him that would make you go "awwww.."

well, at least that's what i think..

the pics of him with JYJ are so cute and they make me a bit jealous hahaha

i wouldnt be surprised if they're dating for real :)

Guest Jupiter

Kim Ji Hoon..finally i found his thread..but why so few dearie friends put attention to this thread ?

Well, vicodin...i agree with u... Kim Ji Hoon is really have something that makes u go " AWWW..." coz i do too..haha

Well, his smiley eyes absolutely dazzling...

I hope that he can get one role that makes him rocket to the top as KSW played in Stairway to Heaven..

Kim Ji Hoon...

i missed his ' Ju Gi Dong'...i will rewatch 'why did u come 2 my house'..hehehe...

Archived