Kim Ji Hoon 김지훈

alex1999

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Congratulations to our guy to win Male High Excellence Award for Serial Drama

Kim Ji Hoon (“Jang Bori is Here”)

His hard work has paid off. Jang Bori Is Here Won 9 Awards. Wow, it has been another great year for our guy. Hope 2015 will be a better year for him.

f0cc82d6277f9e2fa12431a81c30e924b999f3c0

808fa286c9177f3e2d5ad3ad73cf3bc79e3d56ee

ce7afddcd100baa19f42681b4410b912c9fc2eee

Credit: baidu.

The winner of 2014 MBC Drama Awards can be found here.

http://www.soompi.com/2014/12/30/the-winners-of-the-2014-mbc-drama-awards/

I have just finished watching GoM 3 days ago and until now I am still obsessed by Kang Tae Wook.
Poor me that I suffered it alone because of being too late...

I went crazy to search all about KJH and his dramas to see him again, but I dropped after watching some of them, because his characters in those dramas were not like KTW, my poor and hot KTW :((Just watching some clips of KJH with his short hair and cute smile is consoling me a little but its not enough.

Anyone can bring back KTW with happier life?

Anyway, I hope to see him in an action and cold character and it will be best if pairing with NSM again. I love their chemistry from GoM a lot.

And would like to say hi to everybody, count me in this thread.

Hi @yessy, welcome to KJH lover thread. I'm so glad to see more fan here. This thread is quite quiet but I'm sure there are fans lurking here. You are certainly counted in this thread.

I must admit that I stopped watching GoM in early episodes because I just don't like the character of the lead girl (not NSM but her role). I also stop posting in the drama thread because of LSW fans (you'd know what I mean). Have you seen Stars Falling From The Sky? I fell for him in that drama. He played a coldhearted lawyer who turned to fall in love with a girl who's her parents and had to take care of 5 kids. You like his role there.

As Jang Bo Ri Is Here was so successful, I might as well continue watching it (I also stopped it at the beginning since it is not my kind of drama).

I also look forward to his action or cold character in the near future.

Happy New Year to you and your family ! :) :) :)

alex1999 said: Hi @yessy, welcome to KJH lover thread. I'm so glad to see more fan here. This thread is quite quiet but I'm sure there are fans lurking here. You are certainly counted in this thread. I must admit that I stopped watching GoM in early episodes because I just don't like the character of the lead girl (not NSM but her role). I also stop posting in the drama thread because of LSW fans (you'd know what I mean). Have you seen Stars Falling From The Sky? I fell for him in that drama. He played a coldhearted lawyer who turned to fall in love with a girl who's her parents and had to take care of 5 kids. You like his role there. As Jang Bo Ri Is Here was so successful, I might as well continue watching it (I also stopped it at the beginning since it is not my kind of drama). I also look forward to his action or cold character in the near future. Happy New Year to you and your family ! :) :) :)

yessy said: alex1999 said: Hi @yessy, welcome to KJH lover thread. I'm so glad to see more fan here. This thread is quite quiet but I'm sure there are fans lurking here. You are certainly counted in this thread. I must admit that I stopped watching GoM in early episodes because I just don't like the character of the lead girl (not NSM but her role). I also stop posting in the drama thread because of LSW fans (you'd know what I mean). Have you seen Stars Falling From The Sky? I fell for him in that drama. He played a coldhearted lawyer who turned to fall in love with a girl who's her parents and had to take care of 5 kids. You like his role there. As Jang Bo Ri Is Here was so successful, I might as well continue watching it (I also stopped it at the beginning since it is not my kind of drama). I also look forward to his action or cold character in the near future. Happy New Year to you and your family ! :) :) :)

stressful... stress... just finished watching Goddess of Marriage. Wish there's a part 2 focusing on  about  Kang Tae Wook (Kim Ji Hoon). So pitiful. If i haven't seen Kim Ji Hoon in  Flower Boy Next Door and Barefoot Friends first,  I would have thought him a serious, not smiling person. I was surprise with his acting there, so charismatic and very good.  I liked his look there, slim with his hair brush up. He always have a serious look. I missed his smile and funny humour.

This is my second attempt in watching it, i stopped at ep1 before because i didn't like the character of  Song Ji hye ( Nam Sang Mi). But hearing that Kim Ji Hoon did a great job performing Kang Tae Wook, enough to won Excellence Award, made me watch it again. I just focused on Kim Ji Hoon acting as Kang Tae Wook. His character was developed well. I sympathized with his character.

@alex1999 thanks, i love Kim Ji Hoon's role  in Jeoson X-file, i also wish for season 2 with Kim Ji Hoon as Kim Hyung Do. I also can't find How Much and A problem at my younger brother house. Hopefully someone have the link.

@kits The first KJH drama I watched was SFFTS. He was very serious, so I thought he was serious but after that I watched Why Did You Come to My House and Love & Marriage and some clips I realized that he is not a serious type guy. Especially in Flower Boys Next Door. He was so funny. I love him in intense and serious role. It makes him look more charismatic (with all formal outfit).  As you mentioned about GoM, I must watch it then. 
Did Joseon X-Files have Season 2? I did not know about it.  It was his last drama before his enlistment.  I enjoy every episode of it. Kim Hyong Do is so charismatic as well.  I would love to see the Season 2.
From his IG account on Dec 30. Look at his bright eyes!
IGKJH_zps960651f0.jpg

Credit: Jiraishin99

@alex1999 I also like him in SSFTS, he was charismatic also & funny. If you don't like the plot in goddess of marriage( i don't ), i suggests to focus on Kim Ji Hoon acting his role. He is much more charismatic due to his arrogant & forceful attitude. But he also showed his caring side toward Nam Sang Mi character and loneliness. His character may have faults, so does Nam Sang Mi's character which i don't understand sometimes.

There is no season 2 of Joseon X-files. I just wish there is because a lot of questions were not answered.

Thanks for the picture. love his eyes :)

Archived