What anime do you deem "watchable" twice?

Guest INFP

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest ArmoredTurtleCow

Suzumiya Haruhi was confusing as heck I couldnt get it first time through. The same with Key's AIR which left me with questions. Death Note is definitely worth the 2nd time through, mostly for the fact that its so fun to side with Light or L/Near. Because each episode was released every week I watched it daily following to the day of the new release XD

ahhhhhhhhhh goood times good times... blush.gif

Animes that got me hooked more than once are and I watched the ENTIRE series again are:

NANA

Ookiku Furikibatte

Whistle!

SAMURAI CHAMPLOO

Sometimes a few episodes of:

Ouran High School Host Club

Haruhi Suzimiya

I've also rewatched episodes of Naruto and One Piece multiple times.

Guest Take Five

^definitely agree. it's my most watched and favorite anime.

some others:

-azumanga daioh

-FLCL

-FMP fumoffu

-samurai champloo

-evangelion

-gurren lagann

Guest Absinthe.

As mentioned before, Clannad, also liked Air. I watch Nodame Cantabile again once in a while, not sure what it is about that series but it's addictive.

Guest zero00

Bakemonogatari for the great dialogue, Clannad Afterstory for the tears, Gundam shows in general for the action and story, TTGL for the garness and Dragonball for being merely epic.

Guest INFP

Bakemonogatari for the great dialogue, Clannad Afterstory for the tears, Gundam shows in general for the action and story, TTGL for the garness and Dragonball for being merely epic.

I wanted to get in gundam

where do u start off on?

Guest shinhbang

I know it's old, but it's definitely Fushigi Yuugi for me. I used to watch that everyday, and to this day, I still like watching it. :)

Guest Vagabond.

Mmmm, I don't know why, but I can keep watching Ouran High School Host Club and never get sick of it.

-jsca.

Guest dream_keeper88

I have watched several animes more than twice: Samurai X, Slam Dunk, Card Captor Sakura, Detective Conan, Alice Academy, etc.

Though I sometimes end up re-watching a lot of episodes for series so that I can remember what is happening or make sense out of them when there was a long pause between episodes (I do this with manga too), I'd say definitely Card Captor Sakura, Detective Conan, Dragonball, early Pokemon and Cowboy Bebop off the top of my head. Oh, and Studio Ghibli films hehehehe

Especially CCS, for some reason I can never get tired of watching and reading it over and over again ♥ I have also read and re-read the Haruhi Suzumiya series :lol:

When I think about it, I wouldn't mind re-watching most series I have seen XDD

I really want to read Glass Mask one day, but maybe I should hunt down the anime instead :D

Definitely Gintama and Samurai Champloo. Gintama episodes never get old and Samurai Champloo is just amazing. Each episode is movie quality, from the graphics/editing, to the music, to the sound effects. Both are also very funny and I watch them often on my spare time. (Speaking of which, I'm going to go watch SC again right now. :))

• 2 weeks later...
Guest monkeyshinobi

-Ouran High School Host Club, that's a fun show to watch more than once :]

-Cowboy Bebop~

-Full Metal Panic (idk i just love this series)

-Some episodes of Naruto actually lol Me and my friends always have these certain episodes we have to watch together and laugh at lol I have this DVD with really bad subs, so we get a kick out of that. Like sometimes the subs would get somethings terribly wrong. Kisame was called Ghost Shark. Rasengan become spiral. "Hoe did he know" lol idk many many other things.

-Kanon (the newer one) idk this one is really nice

-Higurashi XD

and many more i can't think of right now. I tend to stay away from long series if i want to rewatch, i can only watch those once. Though I may have some favorite episodes that i can rewatch. Just not the whole series.

Guest bluepearl

Bleach!!!! Watch it literally 100 times, cry at every touching part, excited at every battle. Love this anime to death!!!

• 3 weeks later...
Guest knockblock

Bleach!!!! Watch it literally 100 times, cry at every touching part, excited at every battle. Love this anime to death!!!

The Soul Society arc yes. But after that, there are some episodes that can be done away with.

I've watched a lot of series and movies twice, but the ones that I've watched at least four times or more that I still thoroughly enjoy are Cowboy Bebop, Ruruouni Kenshin, Vision of Escaflowne, and Akira. Those never get old. I used to run a Kenshin site back in high school and I've seen the anime (only up to the Kyoto Arc) about seven times and read the manga three times.

Guest elorank

The Soul Society arc yes. But after that, there are some episodes that can be done away with.

agreed. the series really went (still going) downhill.  Kinda sad that it is still going.

Guest RSmith021985

Chrono Crusade, Scrapped Princess, FMP (all 3 series), Cowboy Bebop, Gundam Seed and 00 (Don't bother w/the movie). I'm halfway through with Gintama 2nd time watching it again. Bakemonogatari my last one I had watched twice.

Archived