The 47th Annual BaekSang Arts Awards (47회 백상예술대상)

Guest gj_fil

Hoping Daesang for Ha Ji Won or Hyun bin...

me too! i will be very happy if HJW and HB will win an award.:lol:

also SSH and KTH:wub:

PS. hoping that HJW will wear a very nice/seductive dress! i cant wait to see her on the red carpet!:w00t:

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest simple.glass

Baker King should win becuase it has both quantity and quality... Secret Garden is the guilty pleasure in the list, it is a romcom and that's it!

Secret Garden is a melodrama and not a Romantic Comedy.

I like Baker King but with its 28 episodes, it looks like they only did a 24 episode drama.

There were a lot of loop holes and the writer did only concentrate to the rivalry of Tak Gu and Ma Joon but I like their acting especially Jun In Hwa.

I'm really sad Ko Hyun Jung was not even nominated because she won Daesang last year.

I'm rooting for Lee Min Jung to win The Best New Actress award at the film section! .... but Shim Eun Kyung is also a great contender

In the TV Section I want to seee Jung Bo Suk winning the Best Actor award .... he truly deserves it ! and SKKS for the best drama

Guest saranghae<3

I wonder why Yoo Ah In wasn't nominated... is it because he wasn't the lead?

Kim Soo Hyun for Best New Actor! He really deserves it. If Yoochun wins.... then I will doubt the the scoring system of BaekSang <__<.

Why is Suzy nominated? She was so stiff in Dream High. Other actresses deserve the nomination more than her.

Guest miguel09

jung bo suk is okey for best actor category because he deserves

acting skills in giant and stormy love is great

Guest ngthuhien149

I wonder why Yoo Ah In wasn't nominated... is it because he wasn't the lead?

Kim Soo Hyun for Best New Actor! He really deserves it. If Yoochun wins.... then I will doubt the the scoring system of BaekSang <__<.

Why is Suzy nominated? She was so stiff in Dream High. Other actresses deserve the nomination more than her.

he does, but unfortunately he is not rookie any more, he debuted long time ago. I will be surprised if he is called rookie

Guest CrossMyHeartandHopetoDie

I want TOP to win for best new actor in film and Kim Soo Hyun to win for best new actor in t.v.

EDIT: Congrats to all the winners!

Guest niknokdagu425

Definitely Secret Garden will get all the awards,most especially HAJIWON and HYUN BIN, Best the drama of the year smile.gif

Guest ganaax

Secretary Kim(Kim Sung Oh) , Ah Young(Yoo In Na) for best new actor

also  won bin really deserves award....he was really good in the man from no where ....

Top (big bang) awarded the best new actor in movie section.

Park yoochun (JYJ) awarded the best new actor for drama

Yoo In Na (Secret Garden) awarded best new actress.

lee min jung awarded best new actress in movie section.

Guest ganaax

Top (big bang) awarded the best newcomer in movie section.

Park yoochun (JYJ) awarded the best newcomer in TV section

really !!! ? lol....this guy is just really really bad at acting.....how did he get award....

really !!! ? lol....this guy is just really really bad at acting.....how did he get award....

lol no idea.. i thought is either kim soo hyun (dream high) or Kim Sung Oh (Secret Garden) might win. i was surprised park yoochun won.

Guest ichaboy

GIANT FTW..!! :)

Btw, am I the only one who wants Uhm Ki Joon to win the Best New Actor (film section).. ?? I know he's not a rookie in acting but an award would do no harm, right?! :sweatingbullets:

Archived