`Vampire Diaries´ Hottie Michael Trevino´s new photoshoot

Guest massive toene

Guest massive toene

"TYLER"
Michael Trevino suits up in a new photo shoot from photographer Jeff Katz.

michael-trevino-sun-also-rises-04.jpg

michael-trevino-sun-also-rises-01.jpg

The 26-year-old Vampire Diaries star will make his last appearance of the season on tonight’s episode, called “The Sun Also Rises”!

Here’s the synopsis: “With the arrival of the full moon, Elena (Nina Dobrev) tries to prepare for whatever Klaus (guest star Joseph Morgan) has planned and Tyler (Michael Trevino) faces his second transformation. The terrifying events quickly spin out of control, despite an unexpected act of courage. Finally, Damon (Ian Somerhalder) admits the truth to Stefan (Paul Wesley) about a terrible new development they must face.

michael-trevino-sun-also-rises-02.jpg

michael-trevino-sun-also-rises-05.jpg

michael-trevino-sun-also-rises-03.jpg

source: justjared

He.Is.Beautiful.

Lol, I just watched the latest episode and it was awk when he was just laying naked on the porch after transforming back into a human hahaha. I was like :blink: ...what? lol

I hope he gets even more airtime in the next season! But than again, the Vampire Diaries cast is filled with beautiful people hahahaha.

Guest I_broke_a_nail!

The last picture lol, he looks like a deer caught in headlights <3

He's so handsome...

I love him even MORE with Candice/Caroline.

Guest nana544

aww He's so FINE!!!! I like watching him as "Tyler" in TVD :)!!! And yep, he looks mighty hot with Candice aka "Caroline."

Guest _chibi-dragon_

He looks fine, as per usual. Now if him and Caroline would just get together already, everything would be truly fine.

Archived