How to relief stress ??

Admin

I have many ways, darling ^_*

My current favorite stress reliever is go to salon, wash my hair there, and they will massage my head and meet my bestie and she will blowing my hair and we talk about everything from life things to kdramas and oppas and black pink hair styles and gossips Hahaha. And when we finished, I’ve got a pretty hairstyle ^_* 

Salon is the best place to get treatments for your stress. It’s like going to the therapist. The difference is just they make you prettier and you will be healthier mentally. Hahaha. I always feel better, no matter how bad the situation is for me,  if I feel prettier xixixixi :kiss_wink:

plus there are various type of people there. How to not laugh if you meet a girl who feel happy after she gets keratin treatment for her hair, and she starts to dance around the salon while singing let it go from frozen ost? Hahaha I always meet this girl if I go there and her actions make me laugh a lot hahahaa.. 

Probably, it won't be the most popular way but computer games help me a lot to cope with stress, especially shooters like cs go. I also find myself getting distracted and relaxing when I'm looking for cool skins for weapons and looks. My last purchase was a skin for butterfly knife cs go. I really love using knives while playing, so this is very relevant for me.

You can sit down to watch your favorite movie while buying pizza and making warm green tea. Personally, I think this is a great way to relieve stress, even after the most difficult situations. For example, I often turn on Evangelion on gogoanime and watch it in difficult situations. 

Edited by Andiano Cless

Hello. Stress is quite common thing in our modern life. Many people suffer from this, and there can be different reasons why. If you also have such problems, you should know how to deal with stress, anxiety and depression. Personally I like I like to listen to the music and smoke hookah with some original taste from Icon Hookah. Very cool thing to relax!