Quantcast
angelangie

How to relief stress ??

I used to walk outside, or just to do some sports. But you know it's quite difficult to do sport all the time and the good rest - is the key to stress reliefing for sure. Massage for example is the best option for relaxing but sometimes I have no time to visit massage parlor.  They made me think about buying massage chair. Probably it will be a good solution. I will share my opinion as soon as possible

Edited by alexsandro22
  • Love 1

My advice isn't the best but when you are way too stressed you can just eat it out. Like, find comfort food or beverage (better alcohol-free) which is associated with relief, relaxation and eat it (without overdoing). My fav anti-stress beverage is coffee which I make on my own. On ......you can read about a grinder I use and there is more useful information about coffee appliances. Although maybe it's not only about coffee. What also relaxes me is the process of cooking. Repetitive actions which always lead to satisfaction.

Edited by triplem
No commercial links allowed

See a lot of oppas.. tons of oppas. You will feel better immediately. 

• LOL 1

I know it's too banal, but I usually got for running or to the gym it really helps to clean up my mind and come up with new unexpected and really fresh ideas

Unwind. You merit it, it's beneficial for you, and it takes less time than you might suspect. 
You needn't bother with a spa end of the week or a retreat. Every one of these pressure easing tips can get you from Cenforce 100 to om in under 15 minutes. 

Ruminate, Inhale Deeply, Be Present, Connect, Check out Your Body

I never found the answer really :( 

but I think Korean drama and learning Korean lessons help

also doing any brain games, I used to play Sudoku :D 

in the past it was reading books, taking a walk or listening to music, but my lifestyle is different now :( So I just watch my favourite Korean drama

• Love 1

9 hours ago, nohamahamoud2002 said:

I never found the answer really :( 

but I think Korean drama and learning Korean lessons help

also doing any brain games, I used to play Sudoku :D 

in the past it was reading books, taking a walk or listening to music, but my lifestyle is different now :( So I just watch my favourite Korean drama

What makes you stress if I may know?

2 hours ago, nohamahamoud2002 said:

Work problems, social problems 

Why social problems make you stress? You can not blend or they can not blend to you?

1 hour ago, Sejabin said:

Why social problems make you stress? You can not blend or they can not blend to you?

I  am not a social person, so I always misjudge people and fall into trouble 

• Love 1

I go to the gym or to the massage therapist. For me these are the best ways to get rid of stress and relax. Esp I like adele parlour in Kiev. Their massauses know their job. Awesome feelings.

Yes it is a problem of many people living constantly in stress. I recommended to many of my friends to visit Paris and try a real French erotic massage in this center https://massagefr.com/erotic-paris/. This is one of the most ideal types of rest and relaxation. Moreover, if you are a connoisseur of beautiful girls, then you don’t have the right to pass by.

Each of us has our own different ways to relieve stress. Personally, during stressful situations I try to turn on the Internet and look for new interesting information. So for example, I recently learned that marijuana has long been used in medicine and compared with other pharmaceutical drugs, the side effects of marijuana are less, which makes it safer. If you want to know more information about this, then read https://addictionresource.com/drugs/marijuana/  here you will find a lot of interesting information.

• Thanks 1