Quantcast
Guest Kdrama-angel

How to relief stress ??

9 minutes ago, Sejabin said:

following celebrities gossip. HAHAHAHAHA :joy:

Pretty true..... hahaha 

• LOL 1

I actually shop when I’m stressed which is a bad habit. Lol 

Binge watching feel good dramas, listening to music and reading works for me as well. 

• Like 2
  • Love 1

Some exercises could be really helpful, like squats. Helps to grow muscles too :) Playing some meditative games also helps. As a fan of farming simulators, I could suggest just download slime rancher and spent a few hours there. It's sunny and completely not violent. Sometimes I just turn it on just to listen to music in it. 

• Like 1
  • Love 1

Watching fiery priest kdrama HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA :joy:

• LOL 1

For me the best way to relax is massage. I often attend different massage parlours to try smth new. Not so long ago I even tried tantra massage in one parlour here in Prague. It was completely new experience for me but I like it so much! It was so sensual and arousing. I forgot about everything and just enjoyed the best massage in my life. Awesome feelings.

There are many methods for this and usually the natural ones solve this problem in case of many people.
For example, the most effective methods among them are:

- starting to make physical exercises regurarly (they reduce your body's stress hormones, improve your sleep's quality and make you more healthy both physically and mentally)

- taking different supplements (such state is often connected with lack of certain minerals/vitamins in your body, also some supplements like green tea, valerian, lemon balm are helpful specially for the stress reduction)

- correcting your sleep schedule (the lack of sleep is one of main risk factors for increasing the general level of stress, that's why you need to sleep no less than 8 hours everyday and have the same wake-up time and bedtime https://nuvanna.com/how-can-sleep-reduce-stress/ )

On the other hand the stress and anxiety in case of some people can be treated effectively only in a medical way because they can be connected with hormonal imbalance and many other illnesses. For example, low testosterone https://www.hgha.com/testosterone-deficiency is a common reason for this, as also low human growth hormone, thyroid issues, high cortisol, adrenaline, insulin and so on.

Exercise, especially outdoors. It never fails to help me relax and unwind no matter how much I don't want to do it.

Listen to the music. 

• take a nap
  • take a bath
  • put on a clay mask ('cause I kinda feel the clay sucking out all the stress, plus I get clearer skin *sparkles* )
  • eat ramyun
  • go to an arcade and play driving or shooting games
  • turn off my active status on social media
  • window/online shopping and impulsively buying in the end :sweat_smile: (but they're great purchases for me, at least...)

cursing my bosses wwkkwkwkw :joy:

• LOL 2

15 minutes ago, Sejabin said:

cursing my bosses wwkkwkwkw :joy:

That's what I like to do. 

Also if you have any plushies or even cushions, you can print some nasty person's face and put it on the plushies/cushion and just kick and slap them until you're satisfied. Always wanted to try it.

• Love 1

8 minutes ago, nateko said:

That's what I like to do. 

Also if you have any plushies or even cushions, you can print some nasty person's face and put it on the plushies/cushion and just kick and slap them until you're satisfied. Always wanted to try it.

wkwkwkw this is Sejabin, babe.. I really cursed my boss in front of their faces wkwkwk.. :joy: whatever. now I don't care with anything. if they are wrong, they are wrong and I will said it directly in front of their faces. even if they are 100 years older than me. 

• LOL 1

1. Go to the cinema and ordering belgian waffle with almond and cold milo with jelly and ice cubes

2. Online shopping

3. Get some hair treatment or manicures and pedicures