Deadman Wonderland

Guest knockblock

Guest knockblock

Plot: Ganta Igarashi has been convicted of a crime that he hasn't committed, and sent to a new, privately owned and operated prison, where the inmates are the main attraction in a modern day twist to the gladiatorial coliseums of ancient times. Throw in a healthy dose of weird little girl, some new-found super powers, and a little conspiracy theory, and you have Deadman Wonderland.

I haven't watched it yet. If you seen an episode what do you think?

Guest kold

I have yet to seen a episode. But I've read the manga, if it's good as the manga its a definite watch . Unless it's censored....

Guest nuwera

I watched the first two episodes of the anime before reading the manga and I got hooked to it. I really think that the idea was innovative even though it contains too much violent scenes especially in the manga but I actually liked the idea of the whole Deadman Wonderland idea.

Guest motherducker

omgomgg, I've been obsessing over this.

My friend recently showed me the anime. I really liked it; it's interesting, it's dark, gory, has just the right amount of humor... Just the way I like 'em.

And then I find out there's a manga, so I started reading it.

Finished the 43 volumes out in 2 days :P

It's JUST that good.

If I were to pick though... I would pick the manga. That doesn't mean you shouldn't watch it though, there's only been 3 episodes out so maybe that's why. Once it gets really into the storyline, I'm sure it'll be just as awesome as the manga.

Anticipating for the next episode! ^^b

I'm still getting through the manga slowly amongst uni work, I started reading it just before the anime started. I like both though, I think they're doing a decent version with the anime, though they're definitely putting more hints into it earlier. Then again, I guess you have to with animes considering not everyone will have read the manga.

The first 4 episodes seemed really interesting. It kinda reminds me of the game The World Ends With You where they had to complete certain missions or else they would be erased. This is kinda similar with the antidote candy and the prison curreny. Sure is a new twist for allowing prisoners to buy things. So yeah seems interesting, but for some reason I got a feeling it's only gonna be like 20 episodes long.

Watched the first episode. It was really awesome. Definitely unique and I can't wait to watch more. Hopefully, when it's all out, my friends and I will watch it. If not, I might have to watch it on my own. =D

• 3 weeks later...
Guest wingfaith

yes!! someone made a thread about this. I watched the first 2 episodes and was immediately hooked. I don't know if i can wait for the anime now, probably will just go ahead and read the manga. This is one anime you do not want to miss XD..

I thought the four episodes were interesting because it threw audience into confusion and the story became thrilling. However, the last four episodes just wasn't up to par. It just fell into too many gimmicks, cliches, and etc. Thats anime for ya though.

P.S. Ganta is invincible lol

Guest monkeyshinobi

I recently read some of the manga, and it's pretty interesting.

I saw part of ep 1 and i gotta finish that soon. :D

Guest motherducker

haha Senji's so badarse.

It's getting reaalll entertaining, I wonder how the anime is going to turn out.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest knockblock

Is Deadman Wonderland made by the same person/people who did Eureka 7? Because I see a similarity.

Guest monkeyshinobi

Is Deadman Wonderland made by the same person/people who did Eureka 7? Because I see a similarity.

haha I thought the art looked familiar. I didn't really think of what exactly until you mentioned it! XD

Archived