Birthplace : Seoul

Family : Father Seong Se Jeong

Debut : Singles 2009 album 'Christmas Card From Real Collabo'

EL (이엘)

D.O.B : 18 March 1996 (15 years) | Rat, Pisces

P.O.B : Seoul

Agency : Join S Entertainment

BIOGRAPHY

This girl duo team is comprised of two members, SPIN and EL, both of whom were born in 1996. SPIN is the vice president of her class and first began featuring for other artists since 2003. EL used to be a child actress and starred in a variety of movies, dramas, and mucicals.

While SpinEL is a combination of their name, it is also the name of a jewel. Like their name, the girls hope to become a shiny jewel in the Korean music industry.

Representatives of SpinEL stated, “The public is thirsty for talented and real music, as exemplified by the hits of C’est Si Bon and MBC’s ‘I Am A Singer.’ SpinEL has that same girl group charm, but with also a musical style that will satisfy listeners.”

DISCOGRAPHY

* Chu Chu (Single, 2011-04-29)

LISTEN

* Chu Chu

I really like them!! I wish them luck ;) hope they get enough love and recognition, because they trully deserve it!

and I hope they release something new soon... one song isn't enough! 

I listen to Chu Chu everyday ^^ it's so cheerful! makes me happy ^_^

thanks for creating this thread!

Guest adikkeluangman

CNBLUE’s Yonghwa gifts his guitar to SpinEL

2011050301000120000009231.jpg

On May 1st, CNBLUE’s leader Yonghwa was reported to have personally gifted his own guitar to rookie acoustic girl group, SpinEL.

The girls received the special gift backstage of SBS’s “Inkigayo” yesterday, and expressed their joy by stating, “It’s such an honor to be able to even see him up close like this. We’re honestly so overjoyed that he watched over our stage and even gifted his own guitar.”

As reported earlier, SpinEL is comprised of two junior high school friends born in 1996. With country music as their base, the two girls hope to pursue a variety of genres of music with their future promotions. The girls are currently promoting their debut track, “ChuChu.”

http://www.allkpop.com/2011/05/cnblues-yonghwa-gifts-his-guitar-to-spinel

Guest adikkeluangman

Acoustic idol duo ‘SpinEL’ releases MV teaser for “Chu Chu”

2011050701000581600042961.jpg

Korea’s first ever acoustic girl duo, SpinEL, has finally released their MV teaser for their debut track, “Chu Chu” after first debuting on music shows last week.

SpinEL consists of two middle school-aged girls named Spin and EL, both of the same age (15). The name ‘SpinEL’ is said to have the meaning, ‘Become the shining jewels of the popular music industry’.

The duo’s teaser and MV for “Chu Chu” were created by 3D animation company ‘Luz y Sonidos‘, who are known for their work in the movie, “Pair Love”. The girls apparently filmed on blue mats, and the footage was later supplemented with fantasy-like content to give it an “Alice in Wonderland” feel.

A representative from their agency expressed, “Due to the increasing popularity of groups like C’est Si Bon and MBC’s “I Am A Singer” these days, more and more people are becoming thirsty for music sung with talent. Not only do SpinEL have that special idol-esque spark, they are a unique group that is sure to satisfy in a musical sense.”

Watch : HERE

http://www.allkpop.com/2011/05/acoustic-idol-duo-spinel-releases-mv-teaser-for-chu-chu

Guest adikkeluangman

Acoustic idol duo ‘SpinEL’ releases MV for “Chu Chu”

Korea’s first ever acoustic girl duo, SpinEL, has finally released the MV for their debut track, “Chu Chu”, after debuting on music shows 2 weeks ago.

Watch : HERE

http://www.allkpop.com/2011/05/acoustic-idol-duo-spinel-releases-mv-for-chu-chu

Guest gogumaaa.

i like them too! i fell in love with their song the first time i heard it :) 

but i kind of need help with who is who. LOLL.

does anyone have any idea who is spin and who is el?

thanks in advance!:)

• 4 months later...

Archived