_________DMC +

Guest yumi-chan

Guest yumi-chan

Devil May Cry

I checked the game topics sticky thread, and only DMC3: Special addition was there, so I decided to make one for all the games (1,2, & 3) =P haha. I'm a Dante groupy, i'm so sorry. I'm just so into this game, it isn't even funny.

:mellow: So here's a official thread for it. If there is another one, mod can close this. =]

devilmaycrybanner.jpg

teehee.

Guest Take Five

dmc1 is hard...or i just suck at action games. i couldn't even beat the first boss on normal mode. i had to switch it to easy mode just to get through the game.

Guest yumi-chan

^ ROFL! Yeah the first boss was hard T_T I play on easy mode anyways because I don't care wether I go through it on hard mode or not xD rofl. I just want to see the FMV's. Oh well, it's worth playing :]

--Yumi

Guest TrainDriver

if u think DMC1 is hard, plz don't attempt DMC3, it will just own u badly. DMC1 is tricky at some areas, but DMC3 makes DMC1 look easy. anyway both DMC1 and DMC3 are great games, apparently DMC2 didn't have the same staff and flopped.

Guest yumi-chan

^ yeah, but I beat DMC3 after months x_x haha. It isn't that hard really, but some of the missons really pissed me off, esp. the one with Jester <_< DMC2 is boring, I really didn't even feel like completing the game.

--Yumi

Guest Bakamaru

if u think DMC1 is hard, plz don't attempt DMC3, it will just own u badly. DMC1 is tricky at some areas, but DMC3 makes DMC1 look easy. anyway both DMC1 and DMC3 are great games, apparently DMC2 didn't have the same staff and flopped.

hahah i remember a while ago when i attempted dmc1 on normal and the first boss killed me! then i played dmc3 on normal (stupid american version is really japan's hard >.<) and i somehow beat it haha how odd

Guest k1rei

im a dante groupy too

DMC3 was hard for me

halfway through the game i gave up

and then i let my brother play it and he somehow beat the whole game >_>

Guest TrainDriver

lucky for me i'm in the pal region, so DMC3's difficulty is the same as japan's, but the Special Edition toned it down.

Guest tian82

Count me in this group !! I like this game too !! Dante look so cool and handsome !! I just finish played the DMC 1 and DMC 2. Going to stick to DMC 3.

Guest ShouHipon~

oh i love Dante!!

DMC 1 was hard when i first played it but not anymore..kinda :P

DMC2 was so easy and it wasn't that great

DMC3 was really fun i really liked it. i beat all of the modes and Dante Must Die mode was frukin hard tho i was goin nuts lol

then there was heaven or hell mode it was easy at some levels if u get just one hit by the demons your dead, that pissed me off xD

Guest firelogic

I loved DMC1 and 3 but never played 2. I can honestly say i'm not too shabby with this genre of game.:D

Guest Evil_Monkey666

I loved DMC1 and 3 but never played 2. I can honestly say i'm not too shabby with this genre of game.:D

Good Just stay away from DMC2 like far far far away cuz it was that horrible... It's Dmc 1 and 3 is where it's at.....

P.s Dante is not the only crazy guy there is Vergil u get to play as DMC3 Special Edition....

Overall

Vergil = all

Guest pandazombie

ohh I bought the first one becasue the dude looks cool..dante =T

but I had to have my brother play while I watched because...I sucked so bad ><;; It was fun watching thouhg XD

Archived