Quantcast

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

NPB-XK

Extreme Raw Onion Eater Anyone?

Haha. Wow.

I absolutely LOVE green onion leaves in anything and everything that I eat.

I hate any other onion though. :w00t:

Guest swedishstereotype

Haha that was hilarious! 

I guess it's the smell that keeps me away from eating onioins like a mad man. That includes the extreme farting!

Guest A Beautiful Struggle

I LOVE LOVE LOVE raw onions!! I love the crisp crunch, I love the tingling (sometimes 'zap') of the sulfur.. Sometimes theyre too spicy though and I cant eat as much.. I was watching Holes the other day and had to run to kitchen to chop me up some raw onions to munch on while watching the movie xD Unfortunately, I try not to eat it the day of when I have to meet someone or work or just go out in general, but cuz its summer now and Ive cooped myself in my room with a wicked thick book of Sherlock Holmes I can go a lil crazy with the onions v^^v

Guest sus

i onli eat raw red onions ..cos its sweeter

Guest fivers

I love them on tomatoes yummieee

Guest rblack75

This post is hilarious! I am also a huge fan of onions, but not to the extent you are! If it makes you feel better, keep on going and all the power to you. When it comes to bad breath, as long as other people around you are eating onions, its not a big deal. Fight fire with fire!

BTW, liquid farts....isn't that diarrhea?

Guest ubjustin

raw onions are sometimes served as a banchan.

you can dip em in ssamjang or drown em in vinegar if you're eating jjajangmyeon

i enjoy em although they can make your breath not so fresh

Guest eru.pop

If they weren't so spicy raw, I'd eat them as is. Maybe I should hold my breath while eating them to focus less on the smell. I've read that apples, potatoes, and onions taste the same if your sense of smell is removed.

Guest SUMM3RxBABii

Oh boy, you're funny! You know, I really do hate onions in general and the thought of slicing an onion just scares me. I only eat it when they're in chunky food and I don't feel like picking them out. But wow, that's pretty amazing how it has so much benefits. I guess the things we hate has it's own pros.

Guest juwiee

oh wow thats amazing, didnt realise onions were so good for you! i love onions like crazy hahaha and glaric i eat them raw too! thank goodness im not the only one!

Guest leesak

I so here you. I have an unheathly as my husbans will say. Love of onions,raw red big juicy ones. And as for the earth sharking effects. Well it is so good to be able to stand up as a woman, in a man farting world and blow the socks of men in general in that department. I have noticed I am not getting as many flues or colds. The amount I eat is enormous and I had to learn to drink more water as they are a strong direretic. But love love my little red smelly friends. I have not tried them on cereal. But I eat oats for breaky so I may give that a try.

Good to hear there is other in the universe with this awesome love.

Guest writerstale

I love eating raw onions. I thought I was the only one.

Guest nana544

No, I prefer it cooked with other veggie ingredients and meat.

Guest jdeux

I like both. But I do prefer raw onions when it comes to sandwiches and hotdogs... but to eat them raw as is... no. I also tried juicing raw onions. It was interesting because it was spicy-ish...