[Reality 2011] Kim Yuna’s Kiss & Cry 김연아의 키스 & 크라이

Guest adikkeluangman

Guest Kerube-Chan

In the 11 episode did Lee Kyun Huk(speed skater) said he's in relationship with his current partner on the show?:)

I really enyoy this show and Kim Byung Man is my favorite celebrity there :)

IF that is true, I am going to squeal like a kindergarden girl receiving a christmas present!!! yeyyyyyyy!!!

From the begining I loved their chemistry and how good they look together... I am really happy if that is true... Cant find their performance in YT and dowloading is taking ages... will patiently wait... BYE!!!

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply

hi everyone!

I was reading articles about the programme for sometime and I decided to watch it as I have free time in these days. and I loved it! I've finished 10 eps in 2 days. in our country (Turkey), the same concept was made almost 2/3 years ago and it got really really high ratings.

as a viewer, we enjoy skating while watching and the performances are so good so we may think that figure skating is an easy job, like flying on the ice. but whenever I see the couples hardwork, their hurt, bruises, I can feel how hard it is, and I really admire all the couples.

hmm, I have a common tendency towards the couples that I watch on screen and now the same thing happens. there are almost 4 couple I really really admire in that programme and also I imagine / hope they're a couple in real life, too. besides watching them good performances, I really enjoy watching their behind the screen relationship.

for instance; crystal - lee donghun couple. I find their fighting or arguments behind the scene so cute and they're one of the couple in my wish ;)

there is no need to talk about their success on the ice. they are challenging a new and hard thing in every new step.

then, son dambi - cha oreum. they're also so good and look perfect together. I remember that MC had said : "it's a good thing your being lover during the programme and you can break up smootly after the programme". :D

thirdly, kim byungman - lee su kyeong couple. OMG! they are so sweet. both of them are so gentle, thoughtful towards each other and they never give up smiling. I've been touched when I saw that kim byungman was carrying table and a bag in order not to hurt his partner during the practice.

and lastly and most beautifully, lee kyu hyuk - choe seoyong couple!!!! please, they may marry soon. how perfect they look together. I always pay attention them more than the others and their realation seems to really close and cute. they both are so warm towards each other.

only one thing bothers me when I watch lee kyu hyuk's performances: whether people think his being good is a normal result as he's a spped skater or not? if some people judge him like that, I get very upset :( because I feel that he also works hard like others and they give us perfet shows every week.

anyway, I'm so glad about my decision about watcing that programme. I can't wait the new ones. :D:D

Guest evelyim123

Is Lee Kyu Hyuk and his partner really in a relationship? The world sure does work in mysterious ways. Can't complain though, they had awesome chemistry right from the get-go. It's nice to hear that one couple became real. lol

Anyways, on to this week's show; I loved all the OST selections that were made. I kind of wonder what other themes they'll come up with for the next few weeks. This competition is really winding down now and getting to the wire. All their performances from this point on has to be spot on and perfected for them to secure a good rank for their team, because really the difference between last and second last place could be a tenth of a point.

From watching the show thus far, I feel like Lee Kyu Hyuk and Choi Sun-Young could win this thing in the end. He has the build to lift his partner comfortably, as well as, the skill to carry out a routine flawlessly. For me, the top two teams that I'd like to see win the competition would be - Lee Kyu Hyuk & Choi Sun-Young and Krystal & Lee Donghoon.

Results for the week

21lr48y.png

I agree with evelyim123 i would lov to see Lee Kyu Hyuk & Choi Sun-Young and Krystal & Lee Donghoon competing for no.1

not that kim byung man is not good but the differences in height with his partner is their weakness.

The gap between the top 3 skater n the other skater are quite a big difference now~~ it's quite obvious some are improving greatly!!! they'r like professional skater already !!!

too bad because of krystal health problem they drop till the no.4 spot, with their lift complicated n dangerous lift , they definitely deserve higher point

yunho & claudia team used to be my favourite team when they team up!! i'm so happy that yunho choose claudia too bad they decide to drop out!! because of comflicting schdule

Guest jbomb

Hello all...I'm new here,hohoho...^^

Actually I love Kim Yuna's Kiss & Cry from the first episode, too bad coz I can't find any eng subs from ep 4 until now,hiks hiks.

At first, I watched this show because Yunho & Son Dambi participated on this shows, oh and Krystal also...they always have a good performance and a gorgeous one, specially for Krystal and Lee Donghoon who did a difficult moves.

BUT now I'm in love with Lee Gyu Hyuk and his partner!! Hahahaha....

They're so adorable and looks very comfy each other, hmm... bcoz I dun understand Korean at all, I don't know about what the judges said about their performance......and did they really dating? They always hold hands, it looks very naturally..LOL.

Hope they are dating, for real!

Dissapointed for Yunho & Claudia who left this show bcoz of his busy schedule >__<

Hiks hiks hiks...anyway FIGHTING Yunho!!

Thank you all,and I can't wait for the next episode,hehehe

Guest pumpkinprincess

Hello! ^.^

I'm new here as well.

The reason I watch Kiss & Cry is because of Kim Byeongman.

Now, i simply love the show and the concept.

It's a new kinda of variety that focus on skating skills. ^_^

The latest episode is the best so far!

Love the OST theme!!

It's too bad that it's Yunho last episode.

Wish he could stay until the end.

Can't wait for the new episode this week!

I read somewhere that Krystal performance is THE BOMB!

Can't wait to watch it!!~

In the 11 episode did(speed skater) said he's in with his current partner on the show?

I really enyoy this show and Kim Byung Man is my favorite celebrity there

no they're not

the MC said that they always holding hands and asked them if they had any feelings for each other after practiceing together

but Lee Kyun Huk said that they become comfortable and she's like a family member to him

and the audience didn't belive what he said so they were like "eeeeh" <_< then he said "really"

after that the MC said somthing about seeing them as a couple after the show but i didn't really understand what he meant

anyway it seems like there is somthing between these two ((i do hope so they look extremly cute together)) but they didn't confirm it yet

---------

i really like Lee Kyun Huk and his partner

and what i like the most about them is how they become so naturally close

do you guys remember how awkward he used to be around her in their first episode??

he could'n even look at her face or make any eye contact with her he was sooo awkwardly shy

and i like how she works on that and made him be so comfortable around her

i belive that this is what gives them all this beautiful and strong chemistry that they have

i realy wish them the best wither they're dating or not :wub:

hey guys!!!

at last, best 4 couples are left and the next episode will be really exciting. I really cannot decide which couple is the best for me because I watch each of them with a different point of view. most importantly, to watch all of their perfect performances are joyful.

I should admit that kyrstal is really really good like a pro-skater. also, it's fun to watch her and her partner together. I really love her couple, how cool he is. they are like a long-time friends which they alwasy communicate by fighting^^

hmm, I don't want to see Lee Kyun Huk's losing, too. besides his perfect performances, I enjoy watching him and his partner relation on the screen and I hope all the rumours will be true after the programme. they are so cute.

I think son dam bi is a little bit beyond for me. I want her to be winner because of emotional reason more than the performance. I feel that she is better at the rehearsals than the real show. and I think some kind of bad luck runs after them. her partner is also so cute.

ohh, what a comlicated situation. now, I only hope we can watch them longer. I'm very happy to start to watch that programme^^

top 4 had finally been chosen i hope that k&c would invite more professional judges~~~

cause the top 4 their points are always so close!! obviously some judges base on personal liking~~ not on skill n much... if they wanna put the couple to compete with professional they should choose a pair that could skate really well!! it will be exciting this week ~~~~

my bias will still be the speed skater + krystal couple~~~

Guest theoddone33

Next week will be really disappointing regardless of which couple gets eliminated. sad.gif  It's too bad all four of them can't win somehow.

Hahaha I love read all of post about Lee Kyu Hyuk and Choi Sun Young,wkwkwkwkwk....I agree, they have a strong chemistry and wish they will be a couple for a real. LOL. About next week performance...I really hope it's nt Lee Kyu Hyuk who will leave, though I love all of them.

Kim Byoung Man always creative and innovative, Son Dambi have a good interaction with her gesture,and she seems know to communicate well with the audience. Lee Kyu Hyuk...hahaha i just love him and Choi Sun Young. Seriously.

And about Krystal, a young girl with a lot of talents, brave, and always bring a gorgeous performance. DAEBAK~

Guest mr. antagonist

Could anyone please tell me what the name of the piano piece that starts playing @ 42:05 in Episode 8 is? I've been tearing apart the internet looking for the title of this song and any insight would be greatly appreciated!

Archived