[Reality 2011] Kim Yuna’s Kiss & Cry 김연아의 키스 & 크라이

Guest adikkeluangman

IT'S funny to see the professional judges are giving krystal higher points!!!

i'm glad that the one of the female judges, i thk she's a actress? got replace by this current one... at least she' looks more professional

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest evelyim123

^I think they might change the last judge on occasion. But Yuna and the first judge will always judge the skaters technically on how well they execute their lines, spins and lifts. And the last two will probably be solely based on how they perform and the how the routine looks visually. Since the 3rd judge is a singer/artist/concert producer, he's probably looking for that wow factor in the performances.

I felt like Krystal was underscored by the last judge. I don't think it was fair for her to give Krystal the same score as Park Jun Geum, especially when they had a few mistakes in their routine.

Guest elissaargh

do you guys know where can i find this full eng sub of this show?

i watched some of the performance, krystal was like a pro gaaad. she's super pretty too. plus kim yuna is so pretty and adorable i love heeer *envy these ppl here*

and and minho's going to guest this show right? accompanying his yunho hyung. cant waiiiiit

i watched some of the performance, krystal was like a pro gaaad. she's super pretty too. plus kim yuna is so pretty and adorable i love heeer *envy these ppl here*

and and minho's going to guest this show right? accompanying his yunho hyung. cant waiiiiit

Guest irumi-chan

thank you for the episodes

i really like this show

i really like krystal's performances , she is so good at it !

awsome! she looks like a pro! hehe

and i liked iu too u.u but she is not there more u.u

and the gag man too he is so cool!! i really like his performances too

did enyone know is there son subbing team doing this show?

i would like to watch it with subs hehe

thanks for everything :D

see you soon hehe

Guest evelyim123

thank you for the episodes

i really like this show

i really like krystal's performances , she is so good at it !

awsome! she looks like a pro! hehe

and i liked iu too u.u but she is not there more u.u

and the gag man too he is so cool!! i really like his performances too

did enyone know is there son subbing team doing this show?

i would like to watch it with subs hehe

thanks for everything :D

see you soon hehe

As far as I know, fevers (yuna's fansub) had subbed the first 3 episode but I don't know if they'll continue to sub the rest.

Guest zanzenita

As far as I know, fevers (yuna's fansub) had subbed the first 3 episode but I don't know if they'll continue to sub the rest.

hello...may I know where can I find that subbed episode? thank you..

after watchin the recent episode i TOTALLY agree that the judges just way underscore krystal!!!

especially the last 2 judges!!! krystal performance is so outstanding her posture, skating skill is way above all the star skater. she's being place in no.3 by the judges!!! good thing the audience are more professional then the judges, they manage to get krystal the first spot !!!

i really hope the judges could giv point right way after watch their performance, this also could giv time for the skater to rest a bit.. most of them are out of breathe when they try to talk .. then interview the skater!! cause i thk more or less they'll be affected after they heard the "hardwork" story of the skater!! judges tend to giv more points if they sympathy the skater~~~

the main purpose of this show is base of the skating not how much hardwork they go through .... i think EVERYBODY train really hard and also in pain, so they should treat everybody equally i really hope the judges could see this !!!

Guest evelyim123

^ I think that last judge is off her marbles. lol I'm trying to judge them as neutrally as I can but she seriously underscored Krystal. I mean they executed their lifts flawlessly, especially the last two. I did enjoy Lee Kyu Hyuk's routine though, it was really fun to watch but he had the advantage with his brother being a former figure skater and all. I think Son Dambi did well too but I didn't really enjoy the routine as much. Their lifts were good and her death spiral thing was pretty amazing. Overall, I think the final ranks with the rose jury were pretty accurate.

Final results for the week

124yafm.png

Last place is eliminated.

Guest nimsoon

wow, okay.. I thought I was the only one who thought Krystal was being underscored, guess not. I think sometimes the last two judges favor the older contestants more and I don't think that's fair... they're all working hard, judge them fairly.

Guest fossilgirl

I too feel that Krystal is being underscored!! It was most apparent in the score they got for the romeo and juliet routine where the performance was flawless but she got a low 8.2 from the 3rd judge (the concert promoter) and this pulled down their average even if the 1st judge and Kim Yuna gave her high marks.. i nearly wanted to stop watching for i feel that there's no point watching something that seems so biased... anyway, at least Krystal got the most votes from the rose jury.. hopefully, in the future, we get scores reflective of the contestants performance..

on a sidenote.. i love how Yunho has improved in his last performance.. him being able to lift claudia was a happy surprise.. i was literally on edge of my seat watching them and praying he doesnt trip this time.. thank goodness, the performance was without any glitch.. hope to see more good routines next week..

Guest evelyim123

Yeah, like appl4 said they should just have the judges score them first then talk about other things later. Their personal stories probably affects the judging of their routines. It's not like they all don't work hard for the outcome of their performances.

I'm glad that there is a rose jury, it balances out the judges scores and helps in showing what routines viewers enjoyed the most.

i'm quite surprise that yunho n claudia score the last place by the rose jury!

although their performance might be a bit plain, but they didn't made any mistake! the oldest lady team she can't do her lift two time! and she still can survive? i thought the oldest lady team should be the one to be eliminated than the kid team

although i know sondambi work really hard but i always think son dambi performance lacking something ... maybe it's the posture or flexibility~~ how could the judges let her score higer than krystal !!!

i read that krystal fainted right after their next performance, she even made a few mistake! i hope she's ok ~~~hope that she won't get eliminated by this!!

Guest Tooster123

In the 11 episode did Lee Kyun Huk(speed skater) said he's in relationship with his current partner on the show?:)

I really enyoy this show and Kim Byung Man is my favorite celebrity there :)

Archived