[Reality 2011] Kim Yuna’s Kiss & Cry 김연아의 키스 & 크라이

Guest adikkeluangman

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i love this variety show..... i dunno why this tread so quite..... kwkwkwkw.... 

@appl4 :  no.1 = kim byungman - lee su kyeong (93,6)

no. 2 = crystal - lee donghun (89,1)

no. 3 = lee kyu hyuk - choe seoyong (89,1)

( they have the same point!!) 

no. 4 = son dambi - cha oreum (86,3) 

no. 5 = lee ya hyeon - kim hyeonchol  (86,2)

no. 6 = park chungeum -kim donghwan (85,3)

no. 7 = yunho - claudia (84,8)

no. 8 = jin jihui - cha junhwan (83,9(

no. 9 = IU - cho inhwa (80,2)

no. 10 = seo jisok - yoo seonhyo (79,0)

my favorite team : son dambi - cha oreum, lee kyu hyuk - choe seoyong, kim byungman - lee su kyeong ..... hahahahahaha..... they all have a good relationship with their partner .... right????  

cant wait for the next episode!!!! XD

thanks...uremysunshine although i already know the score hehehe

i really enjoying watching some of the team but i feel sometimes the judges are not fair

this's my favourite team

kim byungman - lee su kyeong (always working so hard)

crystal - lee donghun (they'r are amazing skater both are the best skater, i really like them but i hope they could fight less ~~~ i'm amaze by krystal she's not a pro skater but she skate like one, her flexibility, expression & body language just amazing )

lee kyu hyuk - choe seoyong (that guy sure gain more confident n i really enjoy their performance)

yunho - claudia ( they had the most unique theme nobody had ever try it before imagien b-boying on ice~~~they deserve more points but well... i hope after this yunho can hv more time on k&c... i wish to see him in top 3)

sometimes i wish the old women team should be out.. cause although she work really hard n keep on improving but obviously she's still lacking the speed n power the young one had

jin jihui - cha junhwan (although i must admit they'r very cute but they'r lacking something too~~~ the boy is too outstanding n the little girl still in a beginner stage)

no. 9 = IU - cho inhwa ( i start to like IU after watching her working so hard n improve so much )

Guest yoaanaa08

watch Kim Yuna’s Kiss & Cry Ep 2,3 eng sub

http://kshowloveholic.wordpress.com/2011/07/16/kim-yunas-kiss-cry-ep-2-eng-sub/

http://kshowloveholic.wordpress.com/2011/07/16/kim-yunas-kiss-cry-ep-3-eng-sub/

cr kshowloveholic

Guest evelyim123

Wow Krystal really impressed me with her performance and ability to pull off those lifts. I feel like the last two judges always underscores her performance.

Archived