[Reality 2011] Kim Yuna’s Kiss & Cry 김연아의 키스 & 크라이

Guest adikkeluangman

Guest adikkeluangman

[sBS] Kim Yu Na, Shin Dong Yup
Kim Yuna’s Kiss & Cry 김연아의 키스 & 크라이

tn_1304219403_1044196830_0.jpg

INFO

Channel : SBS 18:50 (to replaced HEROES)

Summary : Reality | Korea | 2011.05.22 ~

About : Artists in the figure skating competition is engaged in a reality program

Cast : IU, TVXQ’s Yunho, f(x)’s Krystal, Lee Ah Hyun, Son Dambi, Park Jun Geum, Seo Ji Suk, and Jo Dong Hyun

MC : Kim Yu Na & Shin Dong Yup

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest timpa

I didn't realize Kim Yuna was involved with this, should help the ratings I guess? hah.

But I hope nobody gets hurt while filming this... *IU I'm looking at you...* I swear she seems extremely clumsy and uncoordinated ;)

I would have liked to have seen maybe Sistar's Bora or Mblaq's Lee Joon in this. Both have extensive dance backgrounds that I think could translate well to figure skating.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest curiousbabe

I can't wait for the premier next week!

Both of my favorite artist, Yunho and IU are going to be on it! Totally daebak   w00t.gif

Though I'm still sad that Heroes has to come to the end   tears.gif

Guest adikkeluangman

SBS’s “Kiss and Cry” confirms line-up of Yunho, IU, Son Dambi, Krystal & more

SBS’s upcoming figure skating variety show, “Kiss and Cry“, has finally confirmed their all-star line-up! Featuring a total of 10 guests, celebrities from all different fields like idols and sports stars have come together for this exciting new show.

The line-up includes Kim Byung Man, TVXQ’s Yunho, IU, Son Dambi, f(x)’s Krystal, Seo Ji Suk, Lee Ah Hyun, Park Jun Geum, speed skating gold medalist Lee Kyu Hyuk, and child actress Ji Jin Hee.

The stars will be coupled up with a professional figure skater in order to prepare to go head to head with each other in a competition that decides who is eliminated. The final winning team will be able to participate in “Kim Yuna’s Ice Show” this August.

The pilot episode is scheduled to air on May 22nd.

http://www.allkpop.com/2011/05/sbss-kiss-and-cry-confirms-line-up-of-yunho-iu-son-dambi-krystal-more

Kim Yuna to judge in new variety show, “Kim Yuna’s Kiss & Cry”

20110501192004104.jpg

Korea’s beloved figure skating queen, Kim Yuna, is gearing up to challenge herself in her first ever variety show, “Good Sunday – Kim Yuna’s Kiss & Cry” alongside MC Shin Dong Yeop.

The concept of “Kiss & Cry” will essentially surround having participants compete against each other to become ‘The second Kim Yuna‘. Ten celebrities will be joining up with professional skaters to form partners, and through an elimination system, the best skating couple will be chosen to perform at the “Kim Yuna’s Ice Show” in August.

Kim Yuna’s role on the show will be to offer mentorship as well as be part of the judging panel for elimination rounds.

http://www.allkpop.com/2011/05/kim-yuna-to-judge-in-new-variety-show-kim-yunas-kiss-cry

Guest adikkeluangman

Kim Yuna wanted IU on SBS’s “Kiss and Cry”

2011050308510377999_1.jpg

A pair of women, both known as “Korea’s little sister”, will finally meet each other in person.

The ‘little sisters’ are none other than singer IU, who has been receiving much love for her cuteness and vocal talents, and figure skater Kim Yuna, the ‘queen’ and original ‘Korea’s little sister’.

On May 3rd, according to broadcast officials, the two stars met for the first time during the day game at the SBS Studio in Tanhyun, Ilsan for the filming of the new SBS Sunday variety program, “Kiss and Cry“. In particular, it was reported that Kim Yuna personally wanted IU to take part in the program – drawing all the more curiosity to their first meeting.

Representatives of IU stated, “IU has always been a fan of Kim Yuna and is very excited even thinking about meeting her for the first time. As much effort as she has already given in practicing figure skating for the program, IU will continue to show a great effort during ‘Kiss and Cry’.”

http://www.allkpop.com/2011/05/kim-yuna-wanted-iu-on-sbss-kiss-and-cry

Guest vitocolonene

is there any torrents for any episodes? There should have been like 2 or 3 episodes already? Cant find them anywhere!

Guest adikkeluangman

Cast of Kim Yuna’s “Kiss & Cry” completes first recording

On May 3rd, the cast of SBS’s upcoming figure skating program, “Kim Yuna’s Kiss & Cry“, completed their first recording at the SBS Production Center.

Despite being fatigued with jet-lag, Kim Yuna appeared on set with all smiles and greeted each and every staff member before the recording began. A profile photoshoot and a two-hour long talk show segment was covered in the first part of the recording.

Led by Shin Dong Yup, the talk show covered topics ranging from variety programs to actual figure skating. Although some of the topics were on the sensitive side, Kim Yuna answered each one without fear. She said with a laugh, “It’s a variety program so it has to be fun.. I’m actually afraid of having to say cheesy script lines. I’m not good at that.”

When asked how she felt after the recording ended, she commented, “I’ve been on TV a lot, but this is the first time I’m putting my name on the line for a show. It’s a lot of pressure, but the producers help out a lot and I think our first recording was a lot of fun. I’m anticipating working with my castmates in the future.”

MC Shin added, “I know that she’s not used to expressing her opinions in front of a camera, so I hope she tries to converse with the audience as naturally as possible. Above all, I hope she just enjoys it.”

Although it’s just the first recording, producers jokingly remarked how there’s already a tension in the air between the castmates.

PD Kim Jae Hyuk concluded, “Overall, we completed our first recording on a good note. I’m glad most of all to Kim Yuna for doing so well despite it being her first time. Everyone is working so hard for this, I’m expecting a lot of great things.”

http://www.allkpop.com/2011/05/cast-of-kim-yunas-kiss-cry-completes-first-recording

Guest adikkeluangman

SBS’ Kiss & Cry teaser revealed ft Kim Yuna, Yunho, IU & more

“Kiss & Cry“, an upcoming SBS ice skating reality show featuring Kim Yuna, has been gaining lots of attention for its all-star line-up that includes Kim Byung Man, TVXQ’s Yunho, IU, Son Dambi, f(x)’s Krystal, Seo Ji Suk,Lee Ah Hyun, Park Jun Geum, speed skating gold medalist Lee Kyu Hyuk, and child actress Ji Jin Hee.

Today, the public got its very first look at the show with the first video teaser of the show, featuring Kim Yuna herself and her fellow castmates! Set to Justin Bieber’s Baby, the teaser reveals a range of emotions, from Yunho’s laughter to Son Dambi wiping away her tears.

“Kiss & Cry” is certainly the first variety show of its kind to grace the television waves in Korea, so we’re excited for this show to air.

Watch : HERE

http://www.allkpop.com/2011/05/sbs-kiss-and-cry-teaser-revealed-ft-kim-yuna-yunho-iu-more

And just what qualifies this particular young lady to judge this sort of competition? <_<;):P

She is a medalist Figure skater of South Korea and ranked number 2 in the world by International Skating Union, so i believe she is more than qualified to be the judge. After all the ultimate winner will be performing with her in her figure skating show.

This shows looks really promising and there's idol involved in doing figure skating. Really looking forward to it...

Guest chopper!

lots of celebrity competition shows this year o_o

i love the variety in cast! can't wait for it to premiere.

Heroes just finished and IU gets to film another one....

It surely looks very interesting by looking at the casts~

Guest adikkeluangman

Photos revealed from the first “Kiss & Cry” competition!

480169(4)-520782_51853.jpg

SBS’s “Kim Yuna’s Kiss & Cry” revealed images from their first competitive stage on May 13th.

This contest took place on the 10th at the SBS Production Center in Kyungki-do, Ilsan. The 10 contestants of “Kiss & Cry” – Kim Byung Man, Yunho, IU, Son Dambi, Lee Kyu Hyuk, Krystal, Suh Ji Suk, Park Joon Geum, Lee Ah Hyun, and Jin Ji Hee – all attended the competition.

According to experts, the performances that the 10 members prepared for the judges were so impressive that it was unbelievable that they only had two months to prepare. On top of this, each member prepared outfits to match their stage – further enhancing their performance.

f(x)’s Krystal, who prepared a black mini-dress with red accents, showed off her feminine side with her beautiful lines and choreography. Actress Lee Ah Hyun, on the other hand, gave a heartfelt performance as she skated alongside her daughter.

http://www.allkpop.com/2011/05/photos-revealed-from-the-first-kiss-and-cry-competition

Guest curiousbabe

I like Krystal and Yunho's performances!          rolleyes.gif

They are really good!

Poor IU! She fell    crazy.gif

Guest timpa

I like Krystal and Yunho's performances!          *quoted image*

They are really good!

Poor IU! She fell    *quoted image*

I was surprised by how good Yunho was. I could see him possibly doing jumps and things after more training. Krystal put on a good performance as well, maybe SM has ice skating as part of its training regime lol.

As for IU... I just hope she comes out of this thing without getting injured. Watching her on Heroes she seems pretty clumsy so I was worried about her when she was announced to be on this show doing ice skating heh.

Archived