Official SOOIN Couple Thread - SBS Smile, You couple

the girl who!

any update of the couple? Min Jung will have a new movie. is Kyung Ho still in military?

ohhh! I'm so sorry ... I was busy ... but here we goo with some updates!!! :w00t: welcome to our new SooInners ^_^

our Kyung Ho is doing well at the mili's band!

jung-kyung-ho_army.jpg

jung-kyung-ho_army1.jpg

jung-kyung-ho_army3.jpg

jung-kyung-ho_army4.jpg

jung-kyung-ho_army5.jpg

jung-kyung-ho_army2.jpg

^ he did it again xD LOL ... love that face xDD :lol:

source : SooIn Latinoamerica

Guest anjing_9x

:) his costume is very nice. Thanks the girl who for these lovely pic :x

apparently he will finish his military duty in 9/2012 ? It's so long...:(

Yesterday, the drama " Smile, You! " ended. so sad.

Hope that Soo - In will have a new collaboration when he come back in 2012. :)

Fighting !!! Do well in military and come back with us and Min Jung :)

• 1 month later...

aside from the heon hee couple, the sooin couple are my other fave couples in korean dramas aired. they also look good together and they seem very comfortable with each other. love to see them to be a real couple someday!

i forgot to say hello to everyone. i got too excited that the sooin couple also has a thread nere! hello again!

• 3 months later...
Guest t3nnisgal_85

I hope this couple can become official in real life too like lee chun hee and jun hye jin. Hasn't there been any rumours of these two?

• 2 months later...
Guest dayratna

looking for these thread for a while..little bit shocked it's not has one here but now i'am really happy :w00t: glad to se you all guys :D

i'm just few hours from finishing "Smile, You" it's bit late coz i bought the DVD one year ago but haven't time to wacthing it

for the early episode rather boring but the next just fun, interesting and offcourse make me smile :D

favourite part is when the SooIn couple in progress with their relationship..cute..sweet and whoala..Hyun Soo is just an over expected guy..romantic and caring :wub: despite his skinny body but i'm so SooIn love with this couple :wub: moreover i haven't any idea and i just know that MinJung is older than KyungHo...but it's still okay, they had a good chemistry together ;)

• 1 month later...

I WANT TO SAY SORRY TO EVERYONE HERE -_- -_- -_- I was too busy updating other threads that I almost forgot this corner ... I'm deeply sorry T_T

I hope this couple can become official in real life too like lee chun hee and jun hye jin. Hasn't there been any rumours of these two?

Rumors? nope ... It's all about HOPE xDDD ... but we will never loose our faith in SooIn !!! :lol::wub:

P.S : You're warm welcome, t3nnisgal_85 !! ^_^

looking for these thread for a while..little bit shocked it's not has one here but now i'am really happy glad to se you all guys

i'm just few hours from finishing "Smile, You" it's bit late coz i bought the DVD one year ago but haven't time to wacthing it

for the early episode rather boring but the next just fun, interesting and offcourse make me smile

favourite part is when the SooIn couple in progress with their relationship..cute..sweet and whoala..Hyun Soo is just an over expected guy..romantic and caring despite his skinny body but i'm so SooIn love with this couple moreover i haven't any idea and i just know that MinJung is older than KyungHo...but it's still okay, they had a good chemistry together

Hi dayratna, welcome to SooIn thread ^_^ ... hahaha you don't know that she was his noona? xD it doesn't matter , they're like same age friends :D

SooIn gifs :wub: :

tumblr_lxheoiXTCF1qbxx00o14_r1_500.png

tumblr_lxheoiXTCF1qbxx00o1_250.gif_-_tumblr_lxheoiXTCF1qbxx00o2_250.gif_-_tumblr_lxheoiXTCF1qbxx00o3_250.gif

tumblr_lxheoiXTCF1qbxx00o4_250.gif_-_tumblr_lxheoiXTCF1qbxx00o5_r2_250.gif_-_tumblr_lxheoiXTCF1qbxx00o6_250.gif

tumblr_lxheoiXTCF1qbxx00o7_250.gif_-_tumblr_lxheoiXTCF1qbxx00o8_250.gif_-_tumblr_lxheoiXTCF1qbxx00o9_250.gif

Source : Shura @ Tumblr

• 5 months later...

@the girl who! love your gifs. I have been watching Smile, You again since I was not actually able to finish it the last time it was shown. I am really looking forward for another drama with our ultimate OTP. not too many on-screen couples can actually pull of great chemistry on & off screen.In fact like what others have said in their comments, Lee Min Jung looks very comfortable with Jung Kyung Ho even off screen. I guess another project for the two would reminisce their cute/lovely moments and rekindle what's left from before (if there's any LOL!) :x :\"> :P
September is fast approaching and can't wait for JKH to be released soon. I'm worried that he will not be paired with LMJ right away since his last drama project was with her and LMJ just finished a new series with GY. But i think if fans will air their sentiments about these two, nothing is impossible.
HOPE FOR THE BEST for our SOO-IN COUPLE!!!Start the petition for the two to be together again. :-bd ;)
So who's with me? Where can we write anyway for the request?

• 2 years later...

pls reunited soon... i miss SooIn

even if they dont have real relationship

even in drama, i want see them together coz i think there is destiny why they met several time since 2007 in ZIA's MV. After #SmileYou they also met in cf 5 version n be host in some Sport program #isitdestiny? :x

Archived