Red Spots on Face

Guest Hearted

Guest Hearted

Well, I can't quite figure out what's going on, with my face. I have these red spots, there not itchy nor do they hurt. I got them yesterday after I finished my dentist appointment. I'm kind of sure it's irritation because of make-up, but I just want to be sure. It's just that not much of these things happen to me. So leaves me a bit clueless. I thought you guys on the forums could help a bit.

Picture of it below:

9ifjn5.jpg

Any help for it?

edit// Sorry I forgot to re-size my picture ._.

Guest DomoPoko

You could try fresh aloe. You just need to cut the leaf in half(length wise) and apply it to the affected area. It will help with the redness and it is good for your skin.

Another way is to just disinfect your makeup and your applicators after each use. You should also keep in mind that makeup expires. Here's a guide to the shelf life of makeup: http://www.goodhousekeeping.com/beauty/makeup/expired-beauty-products

Guest Hearted

@ DomoPoko - my old make-up is thrown out and prior to that i washed all my brushes. and would 99.9% aloe vera gel work as well as fresh aloe? i'm guessing it's irratation from make-up QQ! Any guess how long it will take to go away?

Guest alligatortears

i'm not sure what it could be,

but an oatmeal mask might help get rid of them.

*oatmeal can help with the inflammation.

grind/process/blend about 2 tablespoons of oatmeal into a fine powder,

add enough water to make a paste,

then apply it to the affected area.

leave it on for about 10 minutes,

or until the mask is almost dry,

then wash it off.

do this about once a day.

Guest DomoPoko

@ DomoPoko - my old make-up is thrown out and prior to that i washed all my brushes. and would 99.9% aloe vera gel work as well as fresh aloe? i'm guessing it's irratation from make-up QQ! Any guess how long it will take to go away?

I use 100% fresh aloe. I believe you can buy aloe gel at places like walgreens or target, but if you have fresh aloe it would be the best. Try putting it in the fridge for a couple minutes too. When i have skin irritations, i just apply it after i shower and let it dry. Then i rinse it away. Just treat it as an all natural mask.

Guest peace170

to me those look like acne about to break out...at least that's what my acne looks like before it explodes.

I apply acne medication. Tea tree oil and aloe vera gel are also choices for me.

If it's acne (like mine and i treat it like an acne) the redness will fade in two days.

Guest citrus-fresh

I think it may be an allergic reaction (about to break out in hives) or acne - I think it could go either or. However, for both I think just clean your face thoroughly, drink lots of water and have a good nights sleep and see how it is tomorrow morning. The more you load on the cream/treatments, the worst it might get.

Archived