♯ ♫ `__BLOCK B [블락비] official thread__■ ■

Guest chopper!

• Replies 718
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Nerdificated

anyone have a hq dl link for their live perf?

Well they should have it soon on Kpopella. But they're saying that they can't guarantee anything, but I think they'll put it up soon. :)

In any case, I found a different place to download it from, in full HD 1080 seperated into 3 parts. I found it on Block B International. Credit: Quan Elii

Cap :

110415.jpg

FULL HD 1080 | Download :

MF : 1 2 3

Credit & Reup : Torrent + Quân Eli | Block B International

Take Out With Full Credit !

So ALL credit to Quan Eli! :)

Edit:

Oh snap, I didn't realize that someone had posted an answer already. Sorry. sweatingbullets.gif

Edit again:

Yeah, sorry about all the editing... sweatingbullets.gif But I'm just commenting on the files that can be downloaded (I recently downloaded them, and it's great quality, just a bit meh that it's split into three). It won't play, but click the spoiler and I'll explain how to make the at least the first file playable (the 2nd and 3rd just won't play >:(  )... and sorry if you know this stuff already. 

Anyway, when you've downloaded the files they're not going to have a typical "file-ending" that video-files usually have (like .avi) and there's a bit to much dots in the file's name for my computer's liking. So it won't play, but this is what you've got to do to make it play:

The file's name looks like this:

110415.Just Stop ( KBS Music bank Debut Stage ) - Block B [QuanEli].ts.001

Just add .avi at the end and remove the dot after "[QuanEli]" (or remove ALL dots, except the one on .avi, that's the best way ^^). Then it'll look like this:

110415.Just Stop ( KBS Music bank Debut Stage ) - Block B [QuanEli]ts.001.avi

or

110415Just Stop ( KBS Music bank Debut Stage ) - Block B [QuanEli]ts.001.avi

Sadly, I've only gotten the first part to work, I don't know about the 2nd and the 3rd parts, my movieplayers refuse to play them. -.-'

Guest i.said.goodbye

Hey Everyone

I'm a fan of Block B :)

I loved their debut performance! They sounded great and their dancing was high energy!

My favourite members are Zico and Kyung!

Zico was so funny because he was bouncing all over the stage and I'm probably one of the few but I really like his hair :lol:

BLOCK B HWAITING!<3

Guest ceneash

oh, i was wondering, why this tread were still closed, even thought they have debuted already. and now it's open, oh, i'm so happy! i was waiting for their debut since the very first moment CHoPD anounced it. i'm proud of boys and i believe they will make it big in the future. faiting!~ :}}}

and can't wait for today's inkigayo perf! i want to see them on stage again and again. :} and guys, don't forget to trend #doUwannaB on twitter when boys will be performing (there ae some rules: don't forget to read). let's show our support for them! ^^

Guest genie.

you can download it with keepvid.com ^^

I downloaded one from youtube, but i was trying to make gifs and the quality still wasn't too good. even on youtube, it didn't seem too great. no idea why.

Well they should have it soon on Kpopella. But they're saying that they can't guarantee anything, but I think they'll put it up soon. :)

In any case, I found a different place to download it from, in full HD 1080 seperated into 3 parts. I found it on Block B International. Credit: Quan Elii

So ALL credit to Quan Eli! :)

Edit:

Oh snap, I didn't realize that someone had posted an answer already. Sorry. *quoted image*

Edit again:

Yeah, sorry about all the editing... *quoted image* But I'm just commenting on the files that can be downloaded (I recently downloaded them, and it's great quality, just a bit meh that it's split into three). It won't play, but click the spoiler and I'll explain how to make the at least the first file playable (the 2nd and 3rd just won't play >:(  )... and sorry if you know this stuff already. 

Anyway, when you've downloaded the files they're not going to have a typical "file-ending" that video-files usually have (like .avi) and there's a bit to much dots in the file's name for my computer's liking. So it won't play, but this is what you've got to do to make it play:

The file's name looks like this:

110415.Just Stop ( KBS Music bank Debut Stage ) - Block B [QuanEli].ts.001

Just add .avi at the end and remove the dot after "[QuanEli]" (or remove ALL dots, except the one on .avi, that's the best way ^^). Then it'll look like this:

110415.Just Stop ( KBS Music bank Debut Stage ) - Block B [QuanEli]ts.001.avi

or

110415Just Stop ( KBS Music bank Debut Stage ) - Block B [QuanEli]ts.001.avi

Sadly, I've only gotten the first part to work, I don't know about the 2nd and the 3rd parts, my movieplayers refuse to play them. -.-'

I downloaded the three parts, but if I can't get it to play I'll keep checking kpopella. 

Thankss :)

Guest Nerdificated

what the.... perf was so short. and dind't inki started too early??

Yeah I know... D:

Did Inkigayo cut it? I mean what the-? Dx

Anyway, yt-video of the performance here. Credit: uploader

[LQ] Freeze - Block B [17.04.2011] Debut #2

Edit:

Stills from the performance:

st_1303022882_-1476093945_0.jpg

Credit: http://pann.news.nat.../info/250974678

I took it from an article. It was in korean, but I don't think it said anything really relevant. BUT I don't know for sure, since I don't know korean. :P

Guest shamien7

(ˆヮˆ) Yeayyy! Finally the thread is opened!

Hehe been stalking here forever XD

Anyeong everyone! *blow kisses* :P

Let's give a lot of love to these awesome boys!!

Oh..my favorite members...sheeshh hard to say..1st time I watch the MV I liked Taeil, but then I like cute maknae PO, but then I like handsome Jaehyo too, and adorable Kyung...and Smiley Ukwon, awesome Zico with his speed rapping...XD LOLOL i like everyone! ^^

See ya all again!

cutey Kyung

gy2ES.gif

p/s: AND BOOOO INKI!!! D:< i wanna see the boys morrree

Guest Nerdificated

Block B debuts with ‘Freeze’ on Inkigayo

20110417_blockb_1.jpg

Back in February, veteran rapper/producer Cho PD announced that he was going to unleash a new boy band named Block B. The boys trained with some of the biggest names in the hip hop scene likeVerbal Jint and Rhymer before finally debuting on today’s episode of “Inkigayo“!

The seven member team is led by main rappers Zico and Kyung, “Birth of a Great Star” contestant and main vocalist Taeil, sub-rapper P.O., and sub-vocals Jae HyoU-Kwon, and B-Bomb. Their debut album was produced entirely by leader Zico and Kyung.

Their title track, “Freeze“, is an electronic hip hop track that aims to showcase the talent of each and every member.

Check out their debut stage below!

Here

Article about their performance on Inki at allkpop.

Credit: Allkpop

Nothing new... however, the article is actually at the top of the page (the featured ones) at the site! :) Yey!

EDIT:

I uploaded a higher quality of their performance on Inki on YT... On a sidenote: I'm here AWFULLY much. unsure.gif Pardon my many posts and so on... I guess I'm addicted to block B! xD

[2011.04.17] 블락비 block B - Freeze

Guest gerty

The twitpic pictures shouldn't be direct linked, please reupload them if you want us to see them n__n

Behind the Scenes of the Music Video shooting

19 pics click for full size

F1DHhl.jpg

C2z5Mm.jpgJm2ACm.jpg

gZmASm.jpg1XgxSm.jpg

wAnwBm.jpgcZREEm.jpg

xqRIrm.jpgXkdtzm.jpg

3flKWm.jpgAC5IHm.jpg

ozFVZm.jpgByYKSm.jpg1EF8dm.jpg

tdljqm.jpgOexmcm.jpg43ar3m.jpg

0EjNrm.jpglgUm5m.jpg

Credit: Jyoung3013

Guest chopper!

upset upset upset that their 2nd debut stage had to be cut short to 2minutes~ ;....<

but i'm glad i still got to see them, except i just wanted to slap the cheese out of that cameraman. why'd he focus on jaehyo, P.O, and b-bomb when they were just standing there? i was like "...awkward..." LOL XD

oh, and Kyung is totally my bias right now<3 he's so cute *Q*

can't wait for tomorrow's radio show! finally, we get to hear more about them^^

Guest gerty

upset upset upset that their 2nd debut stage had to be cut short to 2minutes~ ;....<

but i'm glad i still got to see them, except i just wanted to slap the cheese out of that cameraman. why'd he focus on jaehyo, P.O, and b-bomb when they were just standing there? i was like "...awkward..." LOL XD

oh, and Kyung is totally my bias right now<3 he's so cute *Q*

can't wait for tomorrow's radio show! finally, we get to hear more about them^^

Oh what radio show ?

lol this short answer. Regarding their schedules don't they have another Lotte World perf tomorrow as well ?

Archived