♯ ♫ `__BLOCK B [블락비] official thread__■ ■

Guest chopper!

Guest Nitewalker314

Hi guys~

I'm Evie, a 6Theory BBC refugee. My home has been taken away from me, so here I am.

The boys were awesome on Inkigayo last night, did anyone see it?

• Replies 718
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest LittlePinky82

I like this forum... but idk how to make my ava :/

yeah we should be seeing it soon lol it should be funny

I'm really excited for that haha. Yeah, it took me forever to get my ava figured out on here. Don't ask me how I did it cause I don't remember lol.

Guest T.A.R.A

I'll figure it out :)

I really hope there performances don't get cut. MBC sucks for doing that to them especially with their comeback stage -_-

Guest LittlePinky82

I'll figure it out :)

I really hope there performances don't get cut. MBC sucks for doing that to them especially with their comeback stage -_-

At least there's MTV still. I hope they don't get cut too much as well. I'm still loving "Nanlina." It's just such a catchy song and I'm really glad they went with that direction on their comeback. The whole mini is great! I would love them to win an award sigh.  I'm sure you will. It took me sometime and trying different sizes and stuff haha.

Sigh, this thread has been so quiet lately~ I thought I'd share some photos to contribute. I finally got my Welcome To The Block (Limited Edition) album! These are just some quick shots of the album ~ lol I took a picture of Kyung’s picture in the photobook just cause he’s my favorite ~

tumblr_lzexrxvENe1qbf1nlo1_500.jpg

tumblr_lzexrxvENe1qbf1nlo2_500.jpg

tumblr_lzexrxvENe1qbf1nlo3_500.jpg

tumblr_lzexrxvENe1qbf1nlo4_500.jpg

^Ooo it looks nice. Is it black and white? If so I kinda like it. How are the guys doing on music shows? 

Oh, no haha. I just changed the photos to black & white before uploading them, but the album still looks nice in color!

Just some random old gifs I made to add on to this thread :)

tumblr_lnzn290Wa01qbtavw.giftumblr_lnzn4kJgqp1qbtavw.giftumblr_lnzn66yGlV1qbtavw.giftumblr_lnzn81NL7l1qbtavw.gif

Guest LittlePinky82

^Ah I got ya. I remember seeing the cover in color and it's red right? I remember it being so simple lol. I'm sure someone got paid a lot for that cover lol. The booklet looks nice. I have their first mini and love the booklet. <3  I'm def gonna get this one when it's my bday in the summer. I heard all the songs and love them. And love the gifs! PO being all cute. <3

^Ah I got ya. I remember seeing the cover in color and it's red right? I remember it being so simple lol. I'm sure someone got paid a lot for that cover lol. The booklet looks nice. I have their first mini and love the booklet. <3  I'm def gonna get this one when it's my bday in the summer. I heard all the songs and love them. And love the gifs! PO being all cute. <3

Yes! The cover is black and red. heh, yeah you should get it soon though cause this one is the limited edition version so I'm not sure how many copies they have made!

Guest LittlePinky82

Yes! The cover is black and red. heh, yeah you should get it soon though cause this one is the limited edition version so I'm not sure how many copies they have made!

Aw. Well, I got a lot of nice stuff for Christmas not too long ago. I usually buy Kpop stuff twice a year so next time is my bday in July... So I hope Kpoptown will have some then! sweatingbullets.gif

I think they need to learn RESPECT first before going overseas to promote their album...

Hahaha, don't be so harsh on zico. I'm a hard hottest and lately, i've been fascinated by block b comeback. They're so good and zico is trully talented but he's just a 19 y.o boy. He's just too straightforward and i think being a leader in sucha young age is not that easy, rite? I'm not writing this to give him a defense but i'm just pitying him too what he said and offended his seniors unintentionally. :))

Guest LittlePinky82

Yes. He just graduated high school not too long ago so they're all still pretty young. The oldest, Taeil, will be 23 this yr. So they're going to do things sometimes I'm sure that are mistakes. I'm glad they apologized when seeing how they affected people. The guys like to joke around and laugh and I guess they thought they'd do it with that but it just was the wrong place, wrong time type of thing. I think the guys just need to get better at reading situations better and all. I love how they're laid back and don't take themselves too seriously but there's a time and place for professionalism. As a fan when things like this happen all I can do is hope they learn from the situations and take their apologies at face value until they show other wise they haven't learned anything. I still adore them as a group and love their stuff. As for people hating on them for it meh. Nothing new for the guys. People will just use it as an excuse to hate on them who would have never given them a chance anyways. 

With what 2pm said I don't think it was jerkish or anything. They were just showing the guys they did wrong and correcting them as sunbae's do. They've had their own scandals in the past, so who better to correct you than someone who has been there and done that? The group isn't even a year old yet so they're still learning about things and other countries. Zico has lived in other places (China, Canada and Japan as far as I know) but I don't think the others have been outside of Korea. So it's important to correct like that and to understand how other places are with things. I think in the long run the guys will be fine. 

Guest lildebbie464

I think Block B was definitely wrong in saying what they did because it was pretty rude and a lot of people can take it offensively. But I don't think their intentions were bad. They're known to be jokesters and that's what sets them apart from other groups so I think they were just trying to maintain that image and play around. It sucks for them though cause they really need to learn when it's the appropriate time to joke and when it's time to be serious. Especially because they're representing South Korea in a different country.

Archived