♯ ♫ `__BLOCK B [블락비] official thread__■ ■

Guest chopper!

• Replies 718
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest WitchGoddess

I really like their songs. I feel like they are the best new boy band to come out in a really long time. The guys are pretty talented, esp Zico. And I like PO's voice.

BTW: anyone think P.O. looks like Tin Tin from that French Cartoon? Google it.

Guest eru.pop

^His activities, recordings, and rehearsals are just frozen for now.

At least that was the gist from what I got from BontheBlock's post.

He'll be going through a period of reflection, so they'll promote without him for a while most likely.

• 4 weeks later...

I really like their songs. I feel like they are the best new boy band to come out in a really long time. The guys are pretty talented, esp Zico. And I like PO's voice.

BTW: anyone think P.O. looks like Tin Tin from that French Cartoon? Google it.

LOL i agree! Recently, the Tin Tin movie trailer was released, and the first thing i thought of was how much PO looked like Tin Tin. Especially the pointy orange hair! Hahaha

• 5 weeks later...
Guest LittlePinky82

Hey everyone. I'm new here. *waves* I'm a BBC and have been a fan since a couple months after their debut. I fell in love with them thanks to hearing "Wanna B" by accident on someone's tumblr.  I'm a Taeil bias. 

And lol yes someone a while back on tumblr pointed out how PO looks like Tin Tin. I grew up with that cartoon (yes I'm old at 29 lol) so I was like "omg yes!" lol.  I think PO's voice is deeper though which is amusing since he's only 18.

Oh and someone asked but I don't know if Zico is a GG fan. I've only heard him mention in the past wanting to work with CL of 2ne1. I personally have not heard him say anything about GG (I'd be happy though cause I love them too). 

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Nerdificated

And lol yes someone a while back on tumblr pointed out how PO looks like Tin Tin. I grew up with that cartoon (yes I'm old at 29 lol) so I was like "omg yes!" lol.  I think PO's voice is deeper though which is amusing since he's only 18.

^ That must've been my post. xD I made a "I see no difference"-pic 7 months ago. :P Also! Welcome to the fandom! ^__^

Anyway! Hi all BBCs, fellow BBC here. I was quite active back in Block B's debut-days, but school is holding me back. T-T But I'm glad to see that the thread is still kind of alive. :3

I've nothing to share right now, except my love for them. ;D but I just wanted to say hi! ^^

I probably won't be active here; last year in high school. ;__; And after that comes university~

P.S I like B-Bomb's new hair, it looks good au naturelle! :3 But I still gotta get used to Zico's hair. :P D.S

• 2 weeks later...

Block B is in Singapore for their showcase..prior to that the boys met their fans at a fansign and hi-5 session. Here are some fancams I took at the event :

2011.12.28 @Tampines Mall in Singapore...

Shortly after their arrival on the stage

Autography sessions..

Will post the hi-5 clips once uploaded ~

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest LittlePinky82

Hey everyone. *waves* I'm Pinky. Dunno if I said hi here before. But love the guys. I became a fan a couple of months after the guys debuted. Long story short heard their song "Wanna B" and loved them. My bias is Taeil as you can see on my avatar haha. 

I'm really excited for their comeback! And what's this about KBS banning the guys? Maybe it's a blessing in disguise? I know when Beast's song "On Rainy Days" got banned by that Ministry it became a popular song. Shrug. It's a great song though so I dunno if it was cause it was banned (and people became curious) or if it's a great song or both shrug. But I'm looking forward to their comeback. The teaser is hot. Watch it be like with "Tell Them" though heh. I can't wait to hear "LOL" though.

Guest LittlePinky82

Loved the mv. The song is very catchy and the mv is fun. Lol baby Taeil as a bad boy. So cute. I am looking forward to them doing this song live. Very hot. So glad the boys are back!

On edit Block B comeback stage in HD-

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B2pZGToj-uM

Guest shinhdeplol

Cho PD reveals he considered taking out a loan for Block B

NB5eU.jpg

Cho PD, the mastermind behind Block B, has revealed that he once inquired about a loan for the first time in his life.

Cho PD said that he estimated the amount of money it would take to push the seven-member idol group and agency Brand New Stardom to the top; the figure made him think about putting in a loan application for the first time in his life.

He stated, “I’m not paying a monthly installment for my car, nor do I have any loans right now. However, I looked into how much money I could borrow by using our agency office as collateral, so that I would not have to receive help from outside sources.”

Cho PD’s investment in Brand New Stardom with Block B’s debut last year was said to be around 1.5 billion Won (~ $1,341,297 USD). Ten months later, it was estimated to have surpassed 2 billion Won (~$1,788,350).

The reason why Cho PD sought a loan rather than accept funds from outside investors lies in his belief in Block B’s talents. He wished to preserve their freedom, which would not have been guaranteed if outside investors had their say.

ChJo PD stated, “In pushing for concepts that haven’t been tried by others, and giving the members the authority over their music, there will be strong opposition by individuals in those positions [investors]. These things cannot be achieved when leadership has been dispersed… The trust in the members’ talents and abilities should be absolute.”

SeOA5.png

In related news, Block B has been making quite a splash with their recent comeback, and have already reached #1 on various music charts. The boys are promoting their title track, “Nanrina”, and you’ll be able to catch them later today on ‘Music Bank’.

C: ALLKPOP

Guest shinhdeplol

Block B fans furious at ‘Music Core’

BbhCR.jpg

Block B fans are furious at the mistreatment of their stars by the production team of MBC ‘Show! Music Core’.

Block B performed the group’s title song ‘Nanrina’ from their 2nd mini album on February 4th.

The group performed for the opening stage of ‘Show! Music Core’ and this was what started everything. It didn’t make sense that one of hottest group that is just making a comeback would take the opening stage, which is usually reserved for lesser known artists.

Then there was the poor and inconsiderate editing. The fans have explained that Block B’s dance routine in the beginning of the song, which is a critical part of the performance was edited out completely. The netizens are fuming over the poor execution throughout several online community boards.

Some netizens commented on the situation, “I couldn’t believe that one of the most important dance routine was edited out. Also, how could they make Block B perform in the opening stage when there were plenty other lesser known groups?”, “Even the cameramen did a poor job at capturing the members performing”, and many similar sentiments were being expressed.

Block B – Nanrina

Source: NewsEN via Nate

Translated by: JJ @ KPOPfever

Guest LittlePinky82

I'm glad to see fans are speaking up even more about the treatment the guys got. It's ridiculous they're still getting treated like that when they've been around for a good while now.  I love how Cho PD did that for the guys so they can have that freedom to be who they wanted whether with their music or image or whatever. 

Archived