♯ ♫ `__BLOCK B [블락비] official thread__■ ■

Guest chopper!

• Replies 718
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm loving this group very much. My sister and friend introduced them to me. I thought at first they'd be like the usual boy groups debuting these days, but they aren't. Oh my gosh the way Zico and Kyung rap, and the way everyone else sings, it's just totally climactic. LOL I dunno how to say it, but these boys make me flail like crazy! XD Taeil's voice, Jaehyo's voice & face, U-kwon's smile! P.O.'s big voice, and B-bomb's voice and face as well, WOAH! Block B is LOADED! =)))))

Guest chopper!

[CAFE] 110701 B-Bomb’s Cafe Post

Hello BBCs~!!!

This is B-Bomb!!!

Lately we’ve been quiet, right..??

We’ve been hearing complaints, so I’m leaving a message here in a long while!

First off,

I heard news of our mini album ranking 2nd on album charts!!!

All 7 members are very, very thankful to all the fans!!!

Again, we were able to see the power of BBCs! (You’re all the best!!!)

Even though we made our comeback,

we weren’t able to show ourselves often through broadcasts.

We’re also disappointed by this…

But this Saturday!!!

On MBC Music Core, you can see our performance!!!

We hope lots and lots of you come to see us and we’ll really, really show an awesome stage of ourselves!!!

Also, for those who can’t see us in person, we’re trusting on you guys to watch it live!!!

Now,

I’ll see you on Saturday~!!!

Bbababang+ㅁ=

P.S Kyung, who is next to me, said to tell you all that he loves you!!!

cr: bontheblock@tumblr

OMO! YAY! the boys will finally be on music core^^ very happy they'll be on broadcast kekeke music core has the best stages and speical effects, i hope the boys get a really nice stage :-D

and congrats to the boys on reaching number 2 on the goan charts! they deserve it *____* proud of our boys<3

Guest iMAGiNATi0NS

OMO! YAY! the boys will finally be on music core^^ very happy they'll be on broadcast kekeke music core has the best stages and speical effects, i hope the boys get a really nice stage :-D

and congrats to the boys on reaching number 2 on the goan charts! they deserve it *____* proud of our boys<3

hehe, i was gonna post that up too, but my mom took me out to shop with her :huh: but i am SO HAPPY that we'll FINALLY see our boys perform at one of the three big broadcast stations!

& congrats to Block B! that just proves how popular they are! hopefully broadcast stations will acknowledge that so they can let Block B perform on their music shows.

* * e d i t e d * *

here's this cute article i found on KpopExpress :

The Truth behind Block B – Cute Conversation!

Guest kyotie077

Zico is cute

and he can sing better than the rapper P.O\

no offence but P.O's rapping is horrible

i hate it!

dl: chipmunk version of tell me is so cute!!!

CUTTING off P.O's horrible rapping in the original

makes the chipmunk version so much better!!!!

Guest ceneash

kyotie007 - would you please don't ever say things like that again, ok? it is the thread where we speak about the whole group. ofcourse, spazzing over one or other member more. but why write hateful words? if you don't like him, then leave it. there is no need to keep on saying harsh things about P.O - people are coming here to read updates, not abusing words about members. if you are a fan, you should love the whole band as one. or at least that's what i think. they aren't perfect and they are all still learning, so please be reasonable next time you want to write something like that. peace:}

Guest kyotie077

sorry but i'm just saying my personal opinion!!!!

the rapping is horrible its a fact!

sorry sorry sorry im getting outtta here now

not coming back to this forum now/

sorry sorry!!!!

Guest MR. LEE'S

ohh so it turns out i'm not the only one who's disappointed they didn't get a chance to perform on those famous music shows. they're also disappointed about this. of course, sure they would. i wonder why they didn't get to have a comeback/debut(?) stage like the other artists. that's just plain unfair. i'll make sure to watch their performance. i've been waiting for this day to come.

Guest iMAGiNATi0NS

excl.gif BLOCK B PERFORMED "Tell Them"! CHECK IT OUT!

[7ONTHEBLOCK] 110701 Cam Talk + Tell Them (가서 전해)

and according to their official FB page, their t-shirt was trending at #1! if you guys want to see it for yourselves, here's the link to the screenshot(?) Block B Trending at #1 on Nate

here's a picture of our beloved leader! he's soooooo cuteeeeeee! :lol:

262727_195591290490084_190951800954033_500889_5179114_n.jpg

* * e d i t e d * *

a link to their MTV Behind The Show appearance!

[7ONTHEBLOCK] 110701 Behind

all credits to the uploaders

Guest SS501lvr

OMG :DDDD look whaat I see :D

yayayayyay.jpg

I'm so happy :D I usually don't post but I had to post this. Yes Yes Yes Hanteo is very important. Maybe if this keeps up the music shows will be enticed to give full perf slots to block b. fighting bbc! ;DDDDDDDDDDD

sorry if this is random. I'm so happy :D

Guest ceneash

@SS501lvr great news!! thank you very much for sharing~~ hope they will get more popularity in Korea:}

Guest MR. LEE'S

omg i'm so frustrated. why wouldn't they let them perform the full song? isssshhh! i'm so mad. puh-lease even the 'famous' artists's performances are boring. gaaahhh. i wanna see these guys performing on stage more often! it's not fair! and i don't understand why they're less popular in korea to compare with how popular they are internationally. what the hell do koreans want? they want these guys to act cute and manly and all? i'm so frustrated! they totally deserve more than what they're given.

Guest monkeyshinobi

I saw this on Tumblr and decided to post it here

Zico Kitty! (sorry it's kinda huge)tumblr_lnflg2RAPW1qkjaxdo1_1280.jpg?AWSAccessKeyId=AKIAJ6IHWSU3BX3X7X3Q&Expires=1310082179&Signature=lG2U5yyXV55bBqau27bvl6qtYzQ%3D

Guest iMAGiNATi0NS

the 3rd episode of the "Match Up" showis up WITH subs! YESSS!

[7ONTHEBLOCK] 110706 Ep. 3 Block B (1/2)

[7ONTHEBLOCK] 110706 Ep. 3 Block B (2/2)

here's Kyung's cut on the "Hanlove" show!

[7ONTHEBLOCK] 110705 Kyung (Full Cut)

i wasn't gonna share this, but it's just TOO cuteee! but you guys might wanna cover your ears. LOL what you're bout to hear might not be quite...pleasant :sweatingbullets: LOLOL

[CLIP] 110706 Zico jamming to IU

* * e d i t e d * *

i didn't think they'd be performing on the music stations this week! apparently, and fortunately, i was wrong! they performed on Music Bank today!

the song is cut, and apparently, P.O's rapping part towards the end is repeated...you guys will know what i mean when you see it.

BLOCK B - Go And Tell

all credits to the uploaders

Guest JEKK

Its really disappointing that the big three is unfair to our boys :((( MTV is the only one that allows them to perform the whole song.

im frustrated ...

btw here's the MTV Perf yesterdat

110708 MTV Block b

Guest MR. LEE'S

^ i know right? ughhh so unfair. i really want to know why they're never given a chance to perform the whole song.

Archived