♯ ♫ `__BLOCK B [블락비] official thread__■ ■

Guest chopper!

• Replies 718
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest iMAGiNATi0NS

excl.gifguys! GOOD NEWS !!!

according to this FB post of Cho PD's tweet, Block B will be promoting on tv/music shows THIS WEEK! YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS ! it's about time these music shows make room for our boys. and this time, they BETTER NOT cut parts of their performance away. Block B is obviously gaining a lot of interest and popularity, so they better give Block B the proper amount of time to perform like other artists/idols get when they make their comebacks!

* * e d i t e d * *

excl.gif regarding the tv/music shows, i'm not so sure anymore because on their schedule, they don't have MB, MC, or Inki on the list, so we'll have to confirm it later. however, they will perform on the MTV Show. my fingers are crossed for them to appear on the three music stations!

Guest ceneash

20110618 Seoul Music High School Festival pt2

hChb2l.jpg

mPsZ9s.jpgY09JYs.jpge1sd7s.jpgZeRnXs.jpg0YWyMs.jpg

source: wooziho.tistory.com, reup: *Super Equus@blockbintl

5SBVnl.jpg

v1Megs.jpgmwaZJs.jpgtaBX5s.jpgPUr1Fs.jpgkOTnas.jpgHfEnas.jpg

source: parkkyung.tistory.com, reup: *Super Equus@blockbintl

01UGTl.jpg

5PS59s.jpgaHUoSs.jpgqr8E1s.jpgX2HWes.jpgHKemDs.jpgq0seWs.jpggVurOs.jpgkUfmms.jpg7nnUks.jpgIdmLYs.jpgoUzegs.jpgC11nWs.jpgF2Ngas.jpgfEnW3s.jpgH7HHGs.jpgmyceXs.jpg

source: ahnjaehyo.com, reup: *Super Equus@blockbintl

gz13Wl.jpg

OoV62s.jpgCIrGYs.jpgu8Hl7s.jpgK7iKSs.jpgRbVFPs.jpgyjbDHs.jpgk20Wjs.jpgaBz0Zs.jpgqcuK2s.jpgyEUCTs.jpgMVFg1s.jpgf67Rhs.jpggHmtes.jpgZxJGAs.jpg

source: pyojihoon.com, reup: *Super Equus@blockbintl

Guest Sleepless.

Sooo, I don't post in the K-pop section often, but....I couldn't resist posted about Block B. The majority of K-pop groups now days bore me, but Block B catches my eye. For the past few days all I've done was listen to their new album and watch their clips on YouTube. Anyway, just wanted to post to show my support for them! ~

By the way, does anyone ship Jaehyo and B-Bomb?..:phew:

Guest ceneash

20110618 Seoul Music High School Festival pt3

rlaxGl.jpg

9ksbJs.jpgedJJJs.jpgZQOzZs.jpgbKWN8s.jpg6iW5hs.jpgnR1Wys.jpgtx0hJs.jpgHzp4ds.jpgPPP4cs.jpgYcveMs.jpgMx2KVs.jpgSvDyVs.jpgh2c0Xs.jpg6OskAs.jpgeAx4ts.jpgLROeys.jpg75HSus.jpg

source: hipdol.com, reup: *Super Equus@blockbintl

Bnzmvl.jpg

PHa4ws.jpgZ0mcos.jpgrAHOJs.jpg4XKvBs.jpg315dPs.jpgv34V8s.jpgutQigs.jpgmXfZPs.jpg1fXVjs.jpgBnzmvs.jpgHlzOws.jpg9gouBs.jpg7UJdBs.jpgGBZjps.jpgKtrZGs.jpgYBO1Is.jpgvR6kVs.jpgwBfALs.jpgzOpLbs.jpgNRx3fs.jpgfpPyWs.jpgCxKpZs.jpgKyd2vs.jpg5YpcKs.jpgY1Q1xs.jpgDzAg2s.jpg8Dg46s.jpg

source: BB-Club + tagged, reup: *Super Equus@blockbintl

Guest ceneash

double post due to image limit

20110621 MTV The Show Recording

175SRl.jpg

2Lncms.jpgNtTE8s.jpglaysOs.jpgswKfLs.jpg9tmcis.jpgzKiqRs.jpg

m3OHWs.jpg2DYlPs.jpgVTfjXs.jpg

PIDpSs.jpg

source: ahnjaehyo.com, reup: *Super Equus@blockbintl

HZKnWl.jpg

pw48qs.jpgYhUKUs.jpgGiqJvs.jpgVwP2zs.jpg1hnSTs.jpg

source: woojiho.com, reup: *Super Equus@blockbintl

yIsDzl.jpg

5hByZs.jpg380F5s.jpgIaivDs.jpgOEnBrs.jpguH9lps.jpgDBtvVs.jpgQOsZos.jpgDdDtzs.jpg9SfpAs.jpgVOLh4s.jpgrX9CUs.jpg

source: pyojihoon.com, reup: *Super Equus@blockbintl

y311tl.jpg

fVJygs.jpg3dlOys.jpgwdR5Ws.jpgob4eos.jpgP6IIfs.jpgBZGVVs.jpg

source: hipdol.com, reup: ceneash

elEvNl.jpg

pgJ3Qs.jpgnwSvus.jpgnK6wVs.jpg

source: parkkyung.tistory.com, reup: ceneash

Ceneash unnie~~ wow you really posted a lot of stuffs. And yeah there are lots of new people in here *waves*

these are the scans of New Kids On The Block <3

tumblrlng79qj6la1qbk6wc.jpgtumblrlng7kcymqy1qbk6wc.jpg

tumblrlng7i2q0f11qbk6wc.jpgtumblrlng5wyhwcu1qbk6wc.jpg

tumblrlng7cvccx71qbk6wc.jpgtumblrlng5w5must1qbk6wc.jpgtumblrlng5vgvv5k1qbk6wc.jpg

tumblrlng5tpi2ei1qbk6wc.jpgtumblrlng1xipmtk1qbk6wc.jpg

© as tag + re upload by me

and later P.O's hanlove episode will air~~ <3

Guest D-Factory

If I'm right , the album leaked way before the official release , which is today . So they'll probably start performing by the end of the week .

( I can be wrong though ... )

Guest chopper!

the official release was the 23rd and the album was leaked but just a few hours before the release. >_<

and about them performing on music shows, i have no idea T^T they rarely went on music shows when they debuted, and when they do, their performances are always cut :-( i hope they do get to perform a full song this time.

Guest D-Factory

the official release was the 23rd and the album was leaked but just a few hours before the release. >_<

and about them performing on music shows, i have no idea T^T they rarely went on music shows when they debuted, and when they do, their performances are always cut :-( i hope they do get to perform a full song this time.

My bad LOL I saw this date on an online kpop site , guess they were wrong !

Guest iMAGiNATi0NS

one question. does anyone know why they're not performing on music bank, inkigayo etc?

i THINK it's because many idols/artists are also making a comeback; most of them are pretty popular, so they prolly gave them more screen time, thus making them have "no more time" for Block B. this is only what i think though, it may be due to other reasons.

Guest ceneash

well, whether they will be performing on music shows or not, we still can see them on MTV shows~

finally, we have Hanlove with P.O!

110627 Block B Hanlove (P.O) #1

110627 Block B Hanlove (P.O) #2

credits: gogonijikai @ youtube

20110618 Seoul Music High School Festival pt4

R13TBl.jpg

OvITNs.jpg95sdCs.jpgR13TBs.jpg4yA05s.jpg5w929s.jpgGaaf5s.jpg5rYZ9s.jpgCuuo4s.jpgJNRZDs.jpgOZ1U9s.jpgz2o4Ss.jpgY4kqes.jpgVrRsUs.jpg9A0les.jpgoUqncs.jpgaq4x6s.jpgVebuws.jpgDvZJss.jpgqyhUfs.jpgJNRZDs.jpgFg7Vis.jpgxThgXs.jpg9IShrs.jpgVyIVis.jpgbAH7Gs.jpgWXTXns.jpgEKNmMs.jpgKGlbWs.jpg9ABYhs.jpg

source: hipdol, reup: ceneash

biN9ul.jpg

I0V3gs.jpgyd95Hs.jpgjBV8us.jpgFRb3ws.jpgTcjIys.jpgqw98us.jpgLfkCYs.jpg

source: u-kwon.net, reup: ceneash

kIrtnl.jpg

6k1BBs.jpgXjpG7s.jpgfe18Xs.jpgvAg8Bs.jpg328eCs.jpgM6bq8s.jpgkygBWs.jpg

source: 19901214, reup: ceneash

Guest ceneash

double post due to the image limit

20110621 MTV The Show Recording pt2

kcUvxl.jpg

BGvxes.jpg8wlals.jpggSCPEs.jpg1K0xRs.jpgpTXCBs.jpg20AF1s.jpghtjnvs.jpg5JHyPs.jpgxv816s.jpg16XlSs.jpgwxK0ds.jpgmLISgs.jpgHC1mfs.jpg8XYM4s.jpg

source: u-kwon.net, reup: ceneash

1l5Pkl.jpg

WmlGPs.jpgNzWBGs.jpg

source: 19901214, reup: ceneash

Guest ceneash

BIGBOSS revealed Block B's official lightsick!

PDJEkl.jpg

sK6vD.jpg

source: peedeebaby@twitter, reup by me

and Kyung tweeted selca~

6sxEWl.jpg

source: BlockBkyung@twitter, reup by me

Guest miyu_07

well, whether they will be performing on music shows or not, we still can see them on MTV shows~

I think they should still perform on music programs or they should delayed their comeback after 2ne1 finish promoting.

We all know it's hard to go on promotions with 2 idol groups who are both popular in south korea 2pm and 2ne1.

They have no choice but to compete since the second half of 2011 will be a SME idols comebacks.

Hope they could still grab the rookie awards.

Guest tsrider

Does anyone know which member sings which part in the song Halo or Naman Ireongeoya?

I'm trying to learn more about this group. The members are really interesting and talented.

Guest iMAGiNATi0NS

Does anyone know which member sings which part in the song Halo or Naman Ireongeoya?

I'm trying to learn more about this group. The members are really interesting and talented.

here's a link to them singing "Naman Ireongeoya". you'll see who sings which part. (just a side note: Jaehyo, U-Kwon, and B-Bomb don't have parts in this song.)

BLOCK B Naman Ireongeoya PKL starry night 200411

as for "Halo", there's no video of them performing it live or anything, so i can't help you with that via links. however, i THINK i can distinguish their voices by hearing, but i'm kinda sleepy atm, so i'll do that for you later ^_^

i hope that those of you who have FB accounts have been visiting their official page! there are tons of pics of them that aren't posted here! i would share some of them, but again, i'm rly sleepy and lazy atm. feel free to go and see them for yourselves!

Archived