♯ ♫ `__BLOCK B [블락비] official thread__■ ■

Guest chopper!

Guest chopper!

VmpYN.jpg

11.06.18 Shooting Jacket

source: @blockbkyung

park kyung looking so cutee and smexy ;-) <3 he's been getting a lot of loving since his new haircut XDD

[sUBLOCK] 110617 Seoul Music High School Performance

p.o's so cute during 04:39~

and 6000+ questions on akp's block b giveaway article o_o i only wrote four XD i wish i can win one *crosses fingers to the max*

• Replies 718
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest iMAGiNATi0NS

*quoted image*

11.06.18 Shooting Jacket

source: @blockbkyung

park kyung looking so cutee and smexy ;-) <3 he's been getting a lot of loving since his new haircut XDD

[sUBLOCK] 110617 Seoul Music High School Performance

p.o's so cute during 04:39~

and 6000+ questions on akp's block b giveaway article o_o i only wrote four XD i wish i can win one *crosses fingers to the max*

thanks for sharing the link to their performance @ seoul music high school!

LOL @ 3:19! Taeil just flung off his ring by accident and he just looked so adorable! that was my favorite moment in that performance.

can't wait to see them coming back next week! i wanna see them perform the full version of "Halo". my fingers are crossed for it to be a full song instead of an intro!

Guest gerty

Long time no see

;)

I managed to save the full size concept pics from BNS' website, here they are :)

Halo Concept pictures

11 pics click for full size

mTNjHl.jpg

QVy9Km.jpg0IpxHm.jpg

pdlRPl.jpg

A7KHhl.jpg

2MV15m.jpgF1ETnm.jpgt1na7m.jpg

kSlBZm.jpgkBs7em.jpg7N4cPm.jpg

Credit: Brand New Stardom

Guest iMAGiNATi0NS

here's the subbed version of the preview for the MTV "Match Up" show thingie:

[sUBLOCK] 110619 "Match Up" Preview

here's the link to U-Kwon oppa's part in the "Hanlove" show thingie:

[sUBLOCK] 110620 Hanlove: U-Kwon

obviously, it's recorded off the TV through a camera, but it's better than nothing!

here's a video of Jaehyo on that mnet show prior to Block B's debut.

only part one is out as of now, so we'll have to wait for part two!

[7ONTHEBLOCK] Jaehyo's Flower Boys (1/2)

i usually don't post up the links to videos like this, but i think the song is just too cute so please do enjoy it! it's a song that Zico and Kyung sang (or should i say rapped hehehe :P ).

[7ONTHEBLOCK] Zico & Kyung - Still (Feat. Heota)

* * e d i t e d * *

excl.gif it seems we'll be able to see their MV for "Tell Them" TOMORROW (June 22) !!! w00t.gif

Block B and B1A4 to release new MVs through MTV

it's about time we get to see their new MV! can't wait to see it !!!!!!!

all credits to the uploaders and author

Guest iMAGiNATi0NS

BLOCK B - TELL THEM MV

SOO HAPPYYY *______*

ADDICTING! *replay replay replay*

their new songs are out too!~

Halo

Tell Them

U Hoo Hoo

cr: uploader

OMGGGG! THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR SHARING THESE LINKS!

the songs are just TOO good. Zico is such a talented artist! my love :wub: hehehe

when he hugged that girl in the "Tell Them" MV, i was so envious of that girl! i wished i was that girl at that moment LOL

hope they get awards for their "Tell Them" promotions! hwaiting Block B!

excl.gifSECOND TEASER FOR MTV'S MATCH UP REALITY SHOW!

[7ONTHEBLOCK] Teaser 2

witness the cuteness of our boys! such adorable gangsta kids !!

all credits to the uploader

Guest kyotie077

i totally adore their new song tell them!!!

its cute!!!

most of the boys in block b are fine looking

my favorite is Jaehyo

Zico's voice had improved

he sounds sexier!!!!

:w00t:

Guest monkeyshinobi

New songs = amazing

New MV = amazing

Conclusion...Block B = amazing!!! XD

haha their new songs are really good, i like Tell Them especially. XD P.O.'s voice is <3

Guest EmY16

WOW!! I just discovered Block B a few hours ago and they're really good! I really like the songs Halo and U Hoo Hoo; I've been dancing around to them :)

One question is want to ask though...on the new mini album , there is a slight change in the lyrics to Freeze!. In the MV, the line was: "neol wonhae mami mami mami", but on the mini album, the line is...something else?

It doesn't really matter, cause I still like the song, but what does it mean?

Guest MR. LEE'S

recently found out about them and had grown fond of them already. damn, they're good. i reaaaallly like them and hate when people compare them with the other boybands. like, what? seriously? ugh they need to get a life. my fav is P.O woohoo his sexy voice! to be honest, he does resemble top to me but he's more to the cute look while top's more to the sexy look. but damn, his voice. i can listen to his voice every night! and, he's just a year older than me? damn. we can get married. LOL. i thought these guys are 20++ but never did i know they're still teens! i wish they'll get famous someday because they totally deserve it and i love that they didn't go for the cutesy look, like boyfriend. don't get me wrong i find boyfriend cute but there's in no way i'm going to set them as my ideal types. seriously, zico is cool. i like it when he raps.

Guest chopper!

WOW!! I just discovered Block B a few hours ago and they're really good! I really like the songs Halo and U Hoo Hoo; I've been dancing around to them :)

One question is want to ask though...on the new mini album , there is a slight change in the lyrics to Freeze!. In the MV, the line was: "neol wonhae mami mami mami", but on the mini album, the line is...something else?

It doesn't really matter, cause I still like the song, but what does it mean?

that line means "It wants you, my heart, my heart, my heart"

Freeze! got banned because it was deemed inappropriate.. ( :angry: ) so they changed the lyrics to a clean version. T_T

oh and welcome new fans! :-D happy block b is getting a lot more love^^

and woooo~ 7ontheblock has subbed their mtv show!<3

[7ONTHEBLOCK] 110622 Ep. 1 Block B (1/2)

[7ONTHEBLOCK] 110622 Ep. 1 Block B (2/2)

cr: 7ontheblock

also, their allkpop interview (=

Exclusive Allkpop Interview

Guest MR. LEE'S

damn can't stop listening to their songs. teehee and jihoon's so cute. *.* gonna change my siggie hehe

Guest iMAGiNATi0NS

i saw the first episde of "Match Up" and i just thought our boys were so adorkable! i esp liked the beginning, when Kyung said "I am an idol" unsurely! LOL i really enjoyed watching the first episode :lol:

btw, here's the preview for episode two:

11.06.24 Match Up preview #2

and here's an article from Kpop Express. apparently, Block B's mini album is doing a fabulous job! so proud of them! i'm glad they're getting acknowledged more :lol:

Block B’s Debut Album is Attracting Attention for showing Exceptional Sales

ughh, sorry if i'm sounding kinda...sloppy in a sense. from where i live, it's actually REALLY late...or early, depending on how you wanna describe it... now, but i couldn't help but share these things with you guys! feel like i'm bout to fall over any second now, so i'll be back later! hopefully, the boys are making a comeback tmr!

all credits to the uploaders

Guest MR. LEE'S

seems like i can't stop myself from posting so many comments here. teehee. i am so in love with these boys. plus, it's been ages since the last time i've been psyched over a boy-band because i find the task of having the kpop fandom like i used to is pretty hard to practice these days but these guys have changed it! they're so cute...manly...and beastly? LOL. i don't even know which word suits them but seeing that video, oh gosh, they're so hyper! haha. kinda reminds me of 2pm when they're rookies. *sighs and finally, i was able to see their live performance for their comeback. been waiting for hours for them to appear on music bank but it didn't happen. -____- i wonder why. and, just need to state how unique taeil's voice is. not tired of listening to his part on freeze. okay. i'll stop posting now. really.

Guest candy_01

hi hi hi!! i've been loving Block B recently! i love their songs! especially their debut album. Halo is just damn awesome!!! hip hop style showing each and everyone's swag!! a total swagger song! hehe. i hope they'll promote this song too!! i love ZICO the most in Block B. its weird how he first reminded me of Junhyung during Freeze/Don't Move promotions, but now with their teaser in Halo and Mv of Tell Tem, he reminded me of Gdragon! i don't know, maybe his eyes? i think.. :rolleyes: am i the only one like this? haha! :sweatingbullets: anyway, i've watched Match Up. lol, they're really funny, they're like Beast too, crazy and fun people! hehe. there is this part in the show where Zico and P.O were rapping in reggae style. LOL-ing forever in that part, so i decided to cut that part. here's the link. ^_^

BLOCK B Zico Feat. P.O - Freestyle Reggae

cr: khendde07 @ YT

Guest courtdee

yeah. so excited that Block B has come back. And their new songs are BOMB! SO SO SO good. Really loving Halo 'cause it has that hip hop edge and U HOO HOO is just too cute! :o)

Thanks for all the links! They're great.

Guest ceneash

I'M BACK! haven't been here in ages.... i have to post lots of pics;D and i see many new people here! hello and welcome!~ it's nice to know that love for Block B is spreading really fast. :}

just leaving THIS POLL here. you know who to vote for! ;D

20110618 Seoul Music High School Festival

YszkAl.jpg

Na8BWs.jpgYszkAs.jpgzCLy7s.jpg3b06ls.jpg18Sb7s.jpgYOUfOs.jpgXwBrHs.jpgGo3WRs.jpgTStmWs.jpgV2mTQs.jpg

source: PiOna, reup: *Super Equus@blockbintl

2N2K4l.jpg

2N2K4s.jpg8q0k2s.jpgTSRh7s.jpgOHsE9s.jpgFmmfos.jpgVFn6fs.jpg3FEdBs.jpgLW71ss.jpgZXmpWs.jpg86Rihs.jpgxipKMs.jpgsZMS6s.jpg5fDXJs.jpgzWJeBs.jpgm0PSAs.jpg N1z76s.jpgNS4lcs.jpg

source: leetaeil.com, reup: *Super Equus@blockbintl

JoQekl.jpg

DH4cBs.jpgViS2rs.jpgrU7X0s.jpgQcyFNs.jpgugHI4s.jpgktT4Ts.jpgLh7TAs.jpg5V3tss.jpg1pkE6s.jpgjjeOes.jpggnL2Vs.jpgWppR2s.jpg3enxPs.jpgS8zm3s.jpgu18Zas.jpgPeP5Ys.jpgffjV3s.jpg5k40ws.jpgplKwus.jpgHvrB2s.jpg

source: woojiho.com, reup: *Super Equus@blockbintl

Archived