♯ ♫ `__BLOCK B [블락비] official thread__■ ■

Guest chopper!

Guest iMAGiNATi0NS

lmao, we were actually asked to remove the mp3 file from the internet. but i guess it can't be helped now. :D

anyway, thanks for keeping thread alive, iMAGiNATi0NS, ^^

so i'll just leave some pictures from yesterday performance. WAIT FOR TOMORROW, BLOCK B REALITY SHOW WILL STARTS! can't wait, uh oh.

oh no! was i not s'poe to share that? i'm sorry; i didn't know! if you want me to take off that link, i can do so now.

can't wait for the reality show :lol: need more of Block B! just love them so muchhh ;)

• Replies 718
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest bravo_my_life

I heard the track that might be released on the mini album. It was pretty good. I hope it will be on there. 

Guest iMAGiNATi0NS

here's the link that i think chopper! wanted to share. enjoy! (he fancam of their new song)

i think i understand why chopper! couldn't help but laugh at their dance! it's funny, but it's also cute!

Block B @ Lotte World, Seoul

another link to their "Wanna B" performance @ Lotte World, BUT it's only 30 secs long, so watch it if you want ;)

Block B~Wanna B@ Lotte World, Seoul

a link to this preview...? it's subbed though! :P

[sUBLOCK] 110606 Hanlove Preview

all credits to the uploader

Guest JEKK

i just watched the fancam. HAHA omg its so cute and the "thumb" dance =))) i cnt even.. lol
But the songs = def awesome.

Edit
yt already took down the vid

Guest ceneash

so yeah, news about mini. Cho PD tweeted a teaser pic for us, hehe

Cho PD teases about Block B’s upcoming mini-album!

51XdFl.jpg

busily preparing for their first mini-album. The boys have not only finalized their album, but have also recently completed their music video filming and album jacket photoshoot.

After wrapping up their debut promotions last month, Block B has been 

With the release date of June 23rd inching closer, Cho PD tweeted an informal teaser to appease excited fans. He tweeted, “We were originally planning to show you the teaser today, but the editing is taking longer than thought. I do feel a bit sorry for that, so I showed you a picture I liked the best. It was eliminated from the final poster line-up by majority decision.”

Their title track is described to be a fun, upbeat song matched for the Summer season. In tune with the style, the boys have gone for a more colorful look. 

Most noted is leader Zico’s hair style, as he looks to be sporting dreads.

Block B also has two reality shows coming up – one with MTV Korea and another with Hanlove Japan – as well as a drink CF in the works.

Source: Cho PD’s Twitter, allkpop

so apparently the title of the album is "New Kids on the Block". better view, haha

rS1Zf.jpg

so..... anyone excited?

:D

and some more pictures from twitter

T7HOOl.jpg

cr: peedeebaby@twitter, reup by me

v2t2ml.jpg

SbACul.jpg

kOkwDl.jpg

cr: blobhyo@twitter, reup by me

FXTt1l.jpg

cr: BlockB2011@twitter, reup by me

QXh2Rl.jpg

cr: U_Kwon@twitter, reup by me

Cho PD tweeted the official cover/copy of new kids on the block album <3

wont quote the news anymore lol

here it is ^^

2u91nv7.jpg

©chopd@twitter | re-up by: jekk

Guest blankmind

I LOVE BLOCK B ~ :D Their music, their style, EVERTHING! Really talented !!! I am looking forward to their comeback ! :wub:

Thank you guys for the updates ! Block B and BBC FIGHTING! B)

[7ONTHEBLOCK] 110610 Block B - Behind the Show

http://youtu.be/5ZwZcG40u_Y

woFgp.gif

^ Zico wants to to " Check the spoiler" for some awesome gifs hehe :ph34r:

5RIL9.gifnthcq.gifwXNxS.gif

Id53t.gifiLu7G.gifArEwb.gif

uOMDB.gifKeVi9.gifqCgcO.gif

hgPzd.gifBJtfW.gifrZziK.gif

H4fpY.gifUZlbk.gifVykeh.gif

6LmGg.gif

credits: jjanggae @ tumblr

lol @ P.O's sexy dance :lol:

oHTPr.gif

xKt1p.gif

cr.: aimeee @ tumblr

Guest iMAGiNATi0NS

hey guys! here are two AKP articles regarding their reality shows.

Block B & B1A4 to hold a battle of charms on MTV’s new reality show, “Match Up”

Block B signs with a new Japanese reality show

link to their preview for their hanlove reality show that is subbed (which is in one of the article links shared above)

[7ONTHEBLOCK] Block B - 110613 Hanlove (Preview)

their pops in seoul appearance that was previously posted here; the only difference is is that it's chinese subbed!

[bLKBHK中字] 110528 Pops In Seoul - Block B Part 1/2 [精美特效]

[bLKBHK中字] 110528 Pops In Seoul - Block B Part 2/2 [精美特效]

check out BLOCKBHK's channel for more chinese subbed videos!

JUST WONDERING! are there any chinese members in this thread besides me? :mellow:

* * e d i t e d * *

just reallized the video link of their hanlove preview that i have previously posted is similar to the one i just posted. only differences are the subbers & the duration. the one i posted before (uploader: blockbsubs) is about a minute long while the one i just posted (uploader: 7ONTHEBLOCK) is bout 9 minutes long.

Guest lualm

hi Block B fans!

We've created a fanclub for you, guys. A place where you can organize and spazz everything about Block B. Come and check it out!

http://www.soompi.com/fanclub/block-b

Anyone interested to moderate the club can send me a PM. Enjoy! :)

Guest iMAGiNATi0NS

hi Block B fans!

We've created a fanclub for you, guys. A place where you can organize and spazz everything about Block B. Come and check it out!

http://www.soompi.com/fanclub/block-b

Anyone interested to moderate the club can send me a PM. Enjoy! :)

thanks for sharing the fanclub link! and THANK YOU VERY MUCH for creating the club for us :w00t: you guys are awesome!

Guest beta_shen

Block B has released the comeback teaser for their first mini-album, “New Kids on the Block“!

The boys are gearing up for a fun promotion cycle after their debut two months ago, and with two reality shows to juggle on top of CFs, they’re definitely going down the right path.

Diverging from their fiercer “Wanna B” style, the boys have gone for a more upbeat turn with their title track, “Tell Them“. Fit for the heat of the summer, “Tell Them” is a refreshing track written and co-composed by leader Zico.

The two-minute long teaser released today is titled “Halo“, the first track off of the mini-album. The teaser features brief shots of the boys filming for “Tell Them” before transitioning into a performance of “Halo”.

As with their previous release, the music video was directed by BoA’s brother, Metaoloz.

The full mini-album is scheduled for release on June 23rd, and it contains three new songs in addition to their three debut releases.

The track list is as follows:

01. Halo

02. Tell Them

03. U Hoo Hoo

04. Wanna B

05. Freeze!

06. Is It Only Me?

07. Tell Them (Inst.)

08. Freeze! (Inst.)

source: allkpop

Guest chopper!

the boys are looking SOOOOOOOO FINE AND SMEXY<3

sooo excited right now. i can't wait for their mv and album release! Halo better not be their intro T__T its too good to be that short! been on repeat since this morning<3

Guest iMAGiNATi0NS

excl.gifTEASER! i'm so glad to see them doing new things. "halo" is a nice song. I LIKE IT! not sure if they're pronouncing it right though lmfao they prolly did it intentionally. not sure, but who cares; IT'S A GOOD SONG!

[sUBLOCK] 110616 "Halo" MV Teaser (Long Version)

you can get a better view of Zico sporting them dreadlocks! i personally don't think asians suit dreadlocks or even cornrolls, but it looks alright on him.

i would post up the other one subbed by 7ONTHEBLOCK, but since they're practically the same, but blockbsubs' version includes the "Halo" teaser, i posted their's instead.

NOTE! it's called the long version one because it includes the teaser for "Halo", so the shorter version doesn't include it and the teaser for "Halo" is the same, so why bother posting up several links when one covers all? :phew:

Guest chopper!

brandnewstardom website

their website's finally open, though right now its down. i saw the new photos and i'm totally drooling over them *Q* i guess imma be making graphics early this time XD woot~!

6 more days<3

(imma have to post here more, its too dead T^T)

forgive my fail screencaps XD

zicomahalko.png

ukwontwinxd.png

taeil.png

27432265.png

kyung.png

bbomb.png

jaehyo.png

group shot

group1e.png

group2e.png

*will edit with kwoniie and jaehyo + other group shot, the website is unavailable lol edited XD

© brandnewstardom.com + scrncps and upload by jekk

Guest bravo_my_life

Those screen caps are amazing. I love Zico with dreads. Just makes him look so youthful. The teaser was just awesome. Block B came hard.

tumblr_lmycqviRfO1qdkqpuo1_500.jpg

Lol Zico's hello kitty obsession.

Block B clip

Guest bravo_my_life

lol is that a tattoo? or some drawing =)))

the site is still unavailable. XD

I believe its a drawing. But if he got a tattoo I wouldnt be shocked lol.

haha it looks like more of a drawing or sticker tattoo lol hehe

the site just keep on crashing =)))

it works earlier but now XD...

but i already edited my post earlier XD

Guest iMAGiNATi0NS

BLOCK B NOW HAS AN OFFICIAL FB PAGE!

Block B Opens Their Official Facebook Page

i'm pretty sure you've all saw their "Halo" teaser already, but the AKP article link below includes the track list for their upcoming min album!

Block B releases comeback MV teaser for “Halo”!

other AKP articles:

Cho PD and Block B have a mentor and mentee interview

[Exclusive] Ask Block B questions for their allkpop interview + giveaway!

i think the interview with Cho PD & Block B was really cute! i can totally see a father-son relationship between them ^_^

the Block B boys are such troublemakers! well, not exactly troublemakers, but Cho PD wanted them to eat healthilty, but they ended up eating fast foods LOL such cute gangsta kids!

all credits to the uploaders

Archived