[EXCLUSIVE] "Big Bang is Coming" - Vote Now to Have Big Bang Visit Your Country!

Guest thunderstix

Guest Yuki16m

Reading all these posts makes me so happy to see that Bigbang has so many fans around the world! I hope everyone gets the concert they wish for... and I want Bigbang to come to Romania!

I don't understand why there aren't too  many votes for our country when Bigbang is so popular among Romanians.

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest K-dream

• We want BIG BANG IN SWITZERLAND !!!~

I really want to see them xP ! I know we are in a little country and big bang will not come here but i hope they can come to france because is near here..

VIPs all over the world should have the hope and the chance to meet their artists :P

Big Bang & YG :) <3

Guest JangMinHo

I AGREE WITH THAT, BIG BANG SHOULD COME TO ALL THE CONTRIES IN THE LIST. IF THOSE COUNTRIES WERE CHOSEN, THAT MEANS THERE'S A LARGE AMOUNT OF VIPS IN EACH COUNTRY. COME TO ALL COUNTRIES! THAT'S A BETTER IDEA.

Guest PaoMexicanVIP

I WANT SEE AT BIG BANG IN MEXICO♥♥MEXICO♥♥MEXICO♥♥MEXICO­♥♥MEXICO♥♥

MEXICO♥♥MEXICO♥♥MEXICO♥♥MEXICO­♥♥MEXICO♥♥

MEXICO♥♥MEXICO♥♥MEXICO♥♥MEXICO­♥♥

MEXICO♥♥MEXICO♥♥MEXICO♥♥MEXICO­♥♥

Guest Harumiita

Please add to mexico wing list, here are many VIPs who love them very much and would give anything to go to a concert !! 

WHY MEXICO IS V.I.P!  

Guest isabel8792

Dear YG papa:

thanks for letting us (peruvians V.I.P.) participate in this poll! we are working the hardest we can to make sure you can trust in us again ....lots of love from PERU

:wub:

Guest Kwoniee

Please... add Mexico... 

Mexico isn't in the list! AND THIS IS SO SAD FOR MEXICAN VIPS!

We love BIG BANG!! Really WE'RE A LOT OF FANS HERE!!! PLEASE... YG PLEASE...

COME TO MEXICO WITH BIG BANG!!

IT'S A BEAUTIFUL COUNTRY...

WITH A BEAUTIFUL FANS..

PLEASE... 

MEXICO LOVES BIG BANG!!

MEXICO WANTS BIG BANG HERE!!!

Guest anettepipette

I just wanna start off by saying how much I LOVE seeing all the international support! From all corners of the world! So amazing you guys! ♥ I hope you all get a chance to see Big Bang!

Now I've been hearing a lot of talk about this cheating business and I actually choose not to believe most of it. For one, I think most VIP's will think twice about doing so because, as has been mentioned before, the turnout number at the event will be far less than the voting count and that, in the end, will only shed negative light on the country's fanbase and wouldn't give Big Bang the international experience they deserve.. Secondly, I am convinced that k-pop in general, and Big Bang specifically, has a much larger fanbase internationally than people realize. I get surprised myself finding fellow fans at the most random places, from a great variety of countries! Which is of course all sorts of awesome.

As for me, my country (Norway) is sadly not represented either (Cudos to Sweden for making it on the poll! Neighbor dearest ♥). But anywhere in Europe is fine with me to be honest. Seeing Europe on this poll brought a huge smile to my face actually. For me, that means an actual chance of seeing them without having to travel halfway around the world. Being a student i.e. poor as a church mouse, that is a chance I welcome. I have a strong feeling this is something I share with a lot of European fans, who will be more than willing to travel to whichever country wins this poll.. Travel within Europe is usually fairly easy and cheap, so YAAAY to that.

Just thinking about the possibility of this actually happening is making me all giddy XP Trust it k-pop manages to bring out my long lost inner teenage girl..

Anyways, good luck to everyone^^ Wish you all the best ♥

Guest KIMI_SUN

PLEASE GIVE US ONE CHANCE!!! =( COME TO MEXICO.

MEXICO♥♥MEXICO♥♥MEXICO♥♥MEXICO♥♥MEXICO♥♥MEXICO♥♥MEXICO♥♥MEXICO♥♥MEXICO♥♥MEXICO♥♥

MEXICO♥♥MEXICO♥♥MEXICO♥♥MEXICO♥♥MEXICO♥♥MEXICO♥♥MEXICO♥♥MEXICO♥♥

PORFAVOR PORFAVOR PORFAVOR PORFAVOR!!! I LOVE BIG BANG. PLEASE COMO TO MEXICO.

ADD MEXICO IN THE LIST, VIP'S MEXICANS WE LOVE BIG BANG! =)

PLEASE ADD MEXICO IN THE LIST - BIG BANG IN MEXICO!!!

Archived