BARAKAMON

Guest churnip!

Guest churnip!

Lol, *lovelovelove*
?!??!?!?!?!??!?!??!?!?!? NO BARAKAMON??? WHY HOW????? I was shocked when I couldn't find this anywhere.. This is the greatest soompi offense ever..

BARAKAMON

<yes, it's cool enough to be in all caps :>>

24mb8so.jpg

I totally got addicted to slice of life after this. There's so much truth in it, and the art is FAB. I'm not even going to try and dress this up. It's awesome on it's own.

Genre: Slice of life, comedy, shounen

Summary: (from mangapark) As punishment for punching a famous calligrapher, handsome, arrogant, self-centered Handa Seishu is exiled to a small island. A city-slicker to the core, Handa is surprised (and annoyed) by his wacky new neighbors and their odd habits - people traveling around on tractors as if they were cars, unwanted visitors who never use the front door, annoying totally cute kids using his home as a playground...the list of grievances grows by the minute. Can a city guy really adapt to an easy-going island life? Find out in this silly comedy full of innocence and laughter!

-ysa

Archived