Kim Hee Sun 김희선

My Loi

Guest litto_gurl

yea i'm looking forward to see kim hee sun historical drama too...she look so nice in traditional clothing...

• Replies 5.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest fashionistaa

i hope she gets more projects!! hope she does movies again or dramas (aside from the historical one) hehehe

Guest paigehk

she looks soooo cute-pretty in her new drama. I want to see it now because people say her acting is improving

Guest starryskye87

hope she does more dramas like this haha

her next drama seems to be more serious though

Guest x3mango

KHS is so beautiful. im quite surprised she has such a small thread. here's my favorite picture of her. she looks young & fun in this one. :D

kimheesun.jpg

Guest fashionistaa

hehe maybe after her historical drama she could get another role that has spunk and is more bubbly! haha!

yeah i wonder who her male leads will be? but is the project really gonna push through? ^^

she's really beautiful!

hope her drama with ldg will get better and better! ^^ i love their chemistry hehe!

Guest fashionistaa

yepyep!she does! she truly deserves the title of korea's number one beauty haha! hope there's more news of her!

Guest starryskye87

well it might take quite long cos the show is only going to be screened in 2007 right?

anyways fashionistaa, u visit the asianfanatics forum? someone with a similar username there

Archived