2011 The JYP USA Audition Tour

Guest Tteokguk

Guest MyNameIs_Luka

Few questions about the application:

1. How do you register as a member? I'm so confused on that o.0

2. FOr the audition, it says you have to prepare for vocal, dancing, acting, and modeling. DO we need to prepare for ALL of that, or only for the parts we want to audition for. I only want to audition for singing, so do I still need to prepare for the others?

Sorry for all the questions, but anyone who helps is much appreciated!

1. For now we can only ccess the non-member registration...I don;t think they fixed the bugs and kinks on the members application and registration yet.

2. You don't have to audition for all three.. Just prepare for the category that you want to audition for.

• Replies 445
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest something-like

Im really exited for this!

can this be an online audition or is it in person?

its obviously person ...?

Guest ohso~karen

I got a call from JYP telling me to go to the auditions on June 11 and then they asked for my e-mail. They e-mailed me an excel file and told me to fill it out and mail it back .. did anyone else get the e-mail? What does "Chinese to Korean Ratio" and "Service Time" mean..?

I got a call from JYP telling me to go to the auditions on June 11 and then they asked for my e-mail. They e-mailed me an excel file and told me to fill it out and mail it back .. did anyone else get the e-mail? What does "Chinese to Korean Ratio" and "Service Time" mean..?

chinese to korean ratio may be asking what percentage of you is korean/chinese. so if one of your parents is korean and your other parent is chinese you would be 50% korean and 50% chinese.

service time may be asking of military duties? unless youre a girl, then it wouldnt even matter.

if you got a call from them i would think theyre atleast a little interested in you.

but anyways, you should email them asking what they mean by "Chinese to Korean Ratio" and "Service Time" to make sure.

good luck!

Guest Rin09

Hey all!

I'm trying to register for the Toronto Tour stop, but I'm struggling to find that section of the registration... Help?  

Hey all!

I'm trying to register for the Toronto Tour stop, but I'm struggling to find that section of the registration... Help?  

heyy, im from Toronto too! anyways, the way i applied was going on here: http://audition.jype.com/2011usaaudition/

and then pressing the apply button at the bottom.

it automatically knows your from Toronto.

Guest chocoshake

Thank you @AngelBaby for answering!

So would it be better to register asnon-member now or just wait til they fix the bugs so I can register as a member?

Guest MyNameIs_Luka

Thank you @AngelBaby for answering!

So would it be better to register asnon-member now or just wait til they fix the bugs so I can register as a member?

I guess for now I would register as a non-member...

Guest Alphabetical

I have two questions, if anyone can help that would be nice :D

1) Can we audition in a group of 2 or 3?

2) Is the 'USA' audition a mix of canada too since it says toronto and vancouver, or is it the vancouver in the US? thanks!

Guest rachellovee

I have two questions, if anyone can help that would be nice :D

1) Can we audition in a group of 2 or 3?

2) Is the 'USA' audition a mix of canada too since it says toronto and vancouver, or is it the vancouver in the US? thanks!

1) if you register as a member or nonmember online, once you get to the application form at the top of the page it'll either say say: [ ] individual [ ] group (drop-down menu of numbers) and you click which one you want. if you register on the site of the day of the audition, you fill out separate papers but tell the workers (not the official JYPE people, just the volunteers that hold and collect forms) that you want to perform together when you get to the audition room

2) USA audition is really a mix of canadian and american cities and vancouver is in canada

no SF audition :'(

i don't know whether it's really worth the eight hour drive down...grr.

is anyone else thinking about driving down from norcal?

Guest something-like

1) if you register as a member or nonmember online, once you get to the application form at the top of the page it'll either say say: [ ] individual [ ] group (drop-down menu of numbers) and you click which one you want. if you register on the site of the day of the audition, you fill out separate papers but tell the workers (not the official JYPE people, just the volunteers that hold and collect forms) that you want to perform together when you get to the audition room

2) USA audition is really a mix of canadian and american cities and vancouver is in canada

no SF audition :'(

i don't know whether it's really worth the eight hour drive down...grr.

is anyone else thinking about driving down from norcal?

i swear i didnt get the option of individual or group...=,=

Guest victoriawong

Hey, I'm confused. So do you just sign up for the audition? Because I'm a little confused.

So you sign up on the website, and you don't upload the files. You just wait for the date of when the tour is coming to your location?

Or are you suppose to also submit files online of you singing and stuff?

Archived